Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

Great day.... Everyone has just left my place & now it's quiet :)
    So tired, I'll be hitting the hay soon!

Good to hear life going so well witchie!

Surprisingly also on the wine here ,just fed the troops they arrived home after a night away with their friends ,came home early because they have a match tomorrow night,wouldn't get takeaway because "fitness "but devoured a huge fryup cooked by a chef "on the sauce",fire alarm didn't go off so alls good lol..well it's the weekend and a long one so feel justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Wondering am I training for a part in Alien. These antibiotics have upset my stomach so much that it's CONSTANT noise. If you put your hand on my belly you'd swear I was expecting.. - but what! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

I may start posting music..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Could be worse ... I may start Kevin postings (again!)

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote:

Kevin!!!

I'm listening to music..whole lotta Rosie,you shook me all night long,sweet child of mine,just YouTube but those f"ing ads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have dinner for later (about 04.00) but could i get away with a fwe breakfast sausages and some chips now?

I have dinner for later (about 04.00) but could i get away with a fwe breakfast sausages and some chips now?

Oh fosho! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Sitting out on the patio trying to listen to November Rain (the live one with Elton John on paino in his blue trigger suit) but some git with a lawnmower is making me work hard for it. Ah well.
    Axel Rose has this wonderful hoarse voice that I love, Bonnie Tyler had it too and Lewis Capaldi has it these days, he's excellent that chap, and my Ma had it too when she was shouting at me as a kid for putting the golf ball through the porch window but she never got a record deal. (porch not Porsche btw, wannabies!!)
    First eve of my Summer jollies so I'm happy out. An exotic week abroad ahead, starting with 3 days in Costa Del Wexford followed by 3 more in Rosses Point. Will probably be dying to go back to work by the end of it :)

Brilliant laugh today, my uncle who has a very kind heart but he wouldn't be a genius, so anyway he has adopted this old dog, wonderful thing to do. Fair play.
    Anyway he rings for advice coz I have same breed of dog. And he says she seems awful lethargic. Should I bring her to the vet? So I says well shes probably 10-15 years old so shes probably just quiet due to old age. I said would ya maybe ask the vet about how old she is and then you'll know if its normal.
    So he says grand.
    About 10 minutes later he rings back and he says "nah that didnt work". So I said "what didn't?" And he replies "the vet said he can't tell her age without me bringing her in to see him". :pac:

Oh dear Lord! :D

• Advertisement

Brilliant, skitting here ..imagine if the vet posts here,would love to hear his version of the phone call lol.

honeybear wrote:

You were one of the people I didn't say goodbye to the last time ( and there was a few! ) sorry about that. I literally posted that and closed my account so I had no way of rectifying saying thanks and goodbye to all the people I forgot so thanks honeybear, you are indeed one of my favourites. :D

Brilliant, skitting here ..imagine if the vet posts here,would love to hear his version of the phone call lol.

:D ha yeah I can only imagine his reaction after he hung up the phone.

He's probably still laughing now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, binge watching ER

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couch side, full as a tick after fish and chips by the seaside followed by a 99.
    Need to digest a bit more before bed!

Couchside with my favourite man :)
    Laughing. Is everyone "listening to music?" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bed. Sunburnt. Sore. Tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

On the couch dutifully working my way through the wine and wondering who Kevin is.

Feeling for you Trigger, you'll have a long night ahead of you. Any aloe vera or after sun?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Couchside, binge watching ER

I loved E.R especially Reela!!!

Cali_girl wrote:
    Couchside with my favourite man Laughing. Is everyone "listening to music?"

What music are you listening to Cali?.... :D

• Advertisement

What music are you listening to Cali?.... :D

Rosé.
    Ah um Post Malone actually. And some Badly Drawn Boy trying to figure out if there's a link. And Vinnie Paz just popped up :D

Thanks to poster above for quoting. Cali girl. Jaysus, it makes sense now. I was watching the posts and wondering why anyone would call themselves Call Girl on boards. Might be time for bed for me.... or an eye test.

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Thanks to poster above for quoting. Cali girl. Jaysus, it makes sense now. I was watching the posts and wondering why anyone would call themselves Call Girl on boards. Might be time for bed for me.... or an eye test.
    :eek::eek::eek:
    In fairness not the first time that happened <<<ON BOARDS>>>!!!
    I am one half Californian! (but 100% Dub - at heart - these days at least!)

Cali_girl wrote:
    Rosé. Ah um Post Malone actually. And some Badly Drawn Boy trying to figure out if there's a link. And Vinnie Paz just popped up

Ah I love badly drawn boy. Listened to the hour of bewilderbeast the other day, having not listened to it in ages. God it's such a brilliant album.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:
    In fairness not the first time that happened <<<ON BOARDS>>>!!!
    I am one half Californian! (but 100% Dub - at heart - these days at least!)

:pac: ha fair play, And I like the way you emphasised "On boards" :D

Honestly it says more about me reading it wrong. Had me floored for a few minutes though. Couldn't figure out why anyone would call themselves that and then mention their boyfriend in the same post :D

Anyway.............. moving on swiftly..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I am home now , sitting eating a double cheeseburger :D

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I am home now , sitting eating a double cheeseburger :D

How very dare!

Enjoy :D

Mam of 4 wrote:
    I am home now , sitting eating a double cheeseburger

Nice! :) Where from? Or homemade?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo