Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Are you my mother :eek:

Am I ? !

Oooohhhhhh.....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I've done something weird, there's green and the screen looks funny. How do I make things look normal.

The therapy post was supposed to quote Auto and Grandeeod not liking tea or coffee!

I've done something weird, there's green and the screen looks funny. How do I make things look normal.

The therapy post was supposed to quote Auto and Grandeeod not liking tea or coffee!

It's probably the alcohol affecting your eyesight :p

It's awful, I don't know how to back!

It's awful, I don't know how to back!

I haven't a clue tbh , am useless at that kind of stuff , sorry for laughing :o

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I haven't a clue tbh , am useless at that kind of stuff , sorry for laughing :o

I logged out and cleared my browsing history after checking all was normal on my phone! Ah it was funny in fairness, I looked like a lunatic with a random post about therapy! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I logged out and cleared my browsing history after checking all was normal on my phone! Ah it was funny in fairness, I looked like a lunatic with a random post about therapy! :pac::pac:

God bless the wine :pac:

j
    RMAOK wrote: »
    God bless the wine :pac:

And all who sail in her ... :P

You were one of the people I didn't say goodbye to the last time ( and there was a few! ) sorry about that. I literally posted that and closed my account so I had no way of rectifying saying thanks and goodbye to all the people I forgot so thanks honeybear, you are indeed one of my favourites. :D

You forgot to mention me too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Back home.

Still off for two weeks though. Plus next week going to the horse show. And half weeks in work only after that.

I wish the livery was closer to my house though. I am only getting up there a few times a week I feel guilty. Hopefully it will be better with less work.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wishing the night away :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Dublin Airport again, feels like it was only a week since I was here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy travels Ted. Bring us back a stick of rock or whatever you kids do these days :P

It's been a while since I was a kid, i font know what they do anymore.

Stick of rock it is so!. ;)

Stick of rock it is so!.

Granite or limestone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Not long in bed sitting up and making a shocking bad attempt at eating a Cornetto King Cone that my neighbour gave to me last Tuesday. Started eating the end of the cone and made the discovery that there's chocolate syrup in there. Now theres chocolate on my hairy chest Grrrrr.
    First time in yrs that I've had ice cream in bed. Lovely. Thanks Marie.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Granite or limestone?

Ah marble please

Ah marble please

I can't be trusted with that!!

Lost too many of them.

Hah! I'll just have to trust you'll come up with something so.. When are you flying?.

• Advertisement

Hah! I'll just have to trust you'll come up with something so.. When are you flying?.

Now, herding everyone on now.

Safe travels :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Enjoy!

Doggie alarm ... not good on a Saturday morning!

Morning all,its lashing rain here,I've got coffee and having a lie in, contemplating heading shopping again but should probably do housework, I'll think about it..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

No rain here :)

Enjoy your day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Bedside but will get up soon.
    Will decide what to do for the day later, but going to the pub to watch the racing and the gaa will feature surely:D

Finishing up here, bus then shop and home

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all!
    Still in bed, wriggling my toes, relishing the prospect of a few days off. Have a good one folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...the prince and the ploughman, the slave and the freeman, all find their comfort in old John O'Dreams...

Morning all,

Drizzle and 15C so a bit disappointing

Temp couchside with a mug of tea for a change, still dreaming :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just awake. Lying in bed, not too sure what the plans are for today about meeting up with my cousins but we’ll just wait and see what happens :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement