Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

On the loo deciding what to do today. Going out again later so maybe I should just relax.

Well, if you're sitting on the jacks, there's probably only two things you could do.......

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

RMAOK wrote: »
    Well, if you're sitting on the jacks, there's probably only two things you could do.......

Well that's all taken care of now!

I’d enough fruit last night thanks I was using frozen grapes as ice cubes cause I didn’t want to dilute it

You, my child, are a genius.

Well that's all taken care of now!

Good to hear - would hate to think one of our contributors would be getting bound up. :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mad deluge of rain just there, I believe the going will be soft for horses and punters out the racecourse today! Tvside waiting on motogp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Just back from paw patrol, it's warm and close.

Couchside with a cool bottle of S.Pelligrino chatting with my favourite woman.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Couch waiting on some reheated pizza and listening to BBC radio n.a. gael. An hour of Scottish pipe music. A guilty pleasure of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And we're off , have a lovely afternoon folks , no matter what you choose to do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Sitting back watching the clouds go by and a bloody bird has whacked off my window and most likely killed itself.

Think I’ll jump on the luas and go into town for a game of pool and a cure of ice cold beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You, my child, are a genius.
    Aren’t I though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bench in a shopping centre snacking on biccies before food. Am absolutely starving and himself is doing the grocery shop.

Decided to drive to a park to go for a good walk. Currently sitting in the car looking out at lashing rain. Ironically, the Pet Shops Boys " What have I done to deserve this" is on the radio. I should probably just go home and freeze some grapes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Home from visiting the grandparents on all sides ok so it's 2 graveyards but in different counties :) Stopped off on the way home to visit my cousin who is renovating an old house and it's something I'd love to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , had a great afternoon , despite looking like drowned rats after a heavy downpour and driving home with wet feet !

All part of the fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Accidentally took a drowsy anti histamine last night instead of a non drowsy one. Nearly 16 hours' sleep later... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Raconteuse wrote: »
    Accidentally took a drowsy anti histamine last night instead of a non drowsy one. Nearly 16 hours' sleep later... :o

I would love to sleep for that long. Ya must feel refreshed?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Commuting I do love the top deck of the bus though..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Commuting I do love the top deck of the bus though..

My friend when she comes home from abroad insists on sitting up the top, right over the driver

I am watching them make cherry bakewells on Inside the Factory, wishing I had some bakewells

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Trying to console my pet who is scared of the thunder and lightning ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just back from pints and football in the pub. Thank feck its a bank holiday weekend. 7.30pm and jarred.:eek: Had food out, but the hunger will return soon. I know it! Mayo let me down yesterday, but Dublin/Tyrone played according to plan.:D

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »

Poor peata, are they doing ok?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,035 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ugh that didn’t go according to plan, back in 2nd city heading to hotel, gotta work again tomorrow

Poor peata, are they doing ok?.

She’s ok. It’s been very dramatic out our way.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ciao Bella's ��

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Can't wait for the drunk postings from you Seph :D

Enroute home from the city :)

Took the baby home. In a friend's apartment in the city about drink some very dubious cans of cider and then off to a nightclub for the first time since... I don't know when. Here comes The Proclaimers. Have a good one you sexy beasts.

Gonna be a quiet night deskside i think. Made myself a large milky coffee with some brown sugar, so delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 12,084 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Getting itchy feet. Its more food or out for beer again. So bored. Suppin at the kitchen table and delighted that tomorrow is another day off!

Electricity gone ... I’m channeling my inner Peig

• Advertisement

Electricity gone ... I’m channeling my inner Peig

Keep that peig stuff to yourself - everyone dies in that God forsaken book.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement