Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Geez no , not addicted !

There are no winners in cases like this , just families torn apart and left heartbroken .

Sorry “Mam” ... was referring to my own Mam

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

honeybear wrote: »
    Sorry “Mam” ... was referring to my own Mam

Sorry Honeybear , my mistake , no offense intended in my response to you last night :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sorry Honeybear , my mistake , no offense intended in my response to you last night :o

Mam, you never offend anyone ... you are the epitome of positivity ... and you like Kevin too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

honeybear wrote: »
    Mam, you never offend anyone ... you are the epitome of positivity ... and you like Kevin too!!!

Geez , dunno about that HB , but thank you !

Ah , Kevin .... what's not to like :D
    (Although I have withdrawal symptoms here , missed The Street last night :()

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home again, on the couch having a cuppa. Did an extra hour at work, as per usual. Dreading tomorrow, on till finish I think it’ll be a late one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

Night all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly time for a cuppa here.. There was so much to do when i came in.. Wrecked now and barely halfway, oops..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Have you ever been so drunk you make your Malay boyfriend sit up all night and listen to all of Ireland's Eurovision songs. Ever. ?

Ok maybe just me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha nearly as bad as my missus when does drunk DJ :pac:

Home Sweet Home. Having a cuppa and off to bed for a few hours kip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    I feel like a king or a prime minister, abdicating power to a deputy for a few days.
    A groggy headed young lad out with me this morning as I issued instructions and I know, well he heard everything but took in nothing.
    Anyway he has damn all to do, but I like to hear myself talking sometimes, making out I'm so knowledgeable :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Up and at em! Got a busy day ahead and have been waiting for months for today to come. So here goes...

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!!

Why I think I'll have a lie in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Woke at 4 so watched Extremely Wicked. Interesting movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Packing for a road trip to wexford. Need to borrow the folks telly, its badminton cross country day today! Can't wait, a whole day of jumping fences from the couch :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Changing my cow-yoga calendar to May. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

As usual on Saturday mornings.. Porridge, coffee, lace up the trainers, last visit to the loo then off to parkrun (5k timed running event parkrun.ie).

This is visiting Malahide Castle parkrun to change it up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all. Lovely and bright here in the Sunny South East. Time to put on a wash and get them out on the line. Feeling rebellious so I will probably leave them out when I go out later. :pac:

Enjoy the day folks!

You can't post that without posting a picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A chilly but lovely sunny morning. Lots to do today.

Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Cow yoga? That takes the biscuit of the day for me!
    I can just see my lulu in a leotard stretching her udder to soft music, my mind is warped for the day, thanks a lot FT.
    Currently thinking of hopping in to the shower and getting ready for our big road trip to Clare, its a beautiful day for a drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I'll give you a daisy a day dear, I'll give you a daisy a day...

Morning all

Happy Star Wars Day (May the 4th....:) )

Beautiful sunny morning but coolish

Temp couchside with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

...I'll give you a daisy a day dear, I'll give you a daisy a day...

Morning all

Happy Star Wars Day (May the 4th....:) )

Beautiful sunny morning but coolish

Temp couchside with coffee

I had a premonition, a movie in my mind...

Washing on, going to jump into the shower, drop big teen to training, come home and hang out washing, go back a collect him, do a big fryup and try to fill the gang up so I can escape with my friend for a few hours.. That's the plan but I'm stuck to the bed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee
    I had a premonition, a movie in my mind...

Washing on, going to jump into the shower, drop big teen to training, come home and hang out washing, go back a collect him, do a big fryup and try to fill the gang up so I can escape with my friend for a few hours.. That's the plan but I'm stuck to the bed.

He should be bringing you a fryup in bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with a can of Coke Zero

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side
    Pondering

There’ll be no locking in the hens tonight! On a bus to the races. Cluck! Cluck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Made it to Wexford, now Couchside with cross country to watch till 5pm. I am a happy TG1 today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

You can't post that without posting a picture.

x5ecko.jpg

Standing on some orange fabric, with one leg in the air. :)

• Advertisement

^love it :D

Now heading to waterford

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement