Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having a long cold drink in the garden. Decided to saw away some overgrown tree branches, after cutting the lawn, and it was a tougher job than I had anticipated. A muggy kind of a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

smurfjed wrote: »
    What a pragmatic bunch we are.... @Kitty, dump him and move on, I have read your posts on here and it appeared that you were the one doing all the running (or driving), it he can't respect that, then it's his loss and his stupidity.

Having new fibre internet installed, 200 meg apparently :)

Ahaha yes, he doesn’t drive so if he ever needs to go somewhere, I’m on call :rolleyes:

Back in Tipp, came to have a chat with mam but when I got home she wasn’t here and isn’t answering her phone to let me know where she is so I can go collect her. So I’ll just wait till she gets back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back home after a days work.
    To be fair though, there are dead sloths who have had a more productive day than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What a day!! Weather doesn't know if it wants to rain or shine.

As the others have said Kitty you are a strong person and it's his loss :) it's what I like to call a bump in the road ;)

Now carside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sorry to hear you are hurting Kitty but you know you will be fine. You know in your heart and soul that you deserve better and you will get it. Take it from an auld pussy who has been around the block a few times.

Finally feeling a bit better. Maybe it was the doctor's threat of putting me in hospital tomorrow if am not better that is motivating my body to heal. Really could do without hospital a few days before flying home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Thanks Shoes. At this point I’m not really even sad about it, I’m just pissed at him for lying to me so much. And especially when we’ve been together so long, surely he’d just tell me the truth like :rolleyes: you really never know anyone

Thinking of you Kitty. x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Having a long cold drink in the garden. Decided to saw away some overgrown tree branches, after cutting the lawn, and it was a tougher job than I had anticipated. A muggy kind of a day.

@Alayna Faithful Switchboard, One of the gadgets that really earns its keep here is a battery operated pruning saw from Aldi.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/cordless-garden-saw/p/097419254798300

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

After yet another afternoon spent running around trying on shoes (my least favourite activity in the world) and looking at shoes online, I have decided: I am wearing my flat 5 year old sandals to my graduation. And I don't care how they look with my fancy dress, because I hate shoes that aren't runners or comfy sandals and I'd go barefoot if I could.

So I am currently hiding in my room from my shoe loving mother, who is not taking this decision well at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

In a bar beside Lake Bled in Slovenia.
    It's lashing down outside.
    Tight fecker I am I am staying in a hostel..
    Bad move, full of young Dubs..a lad cooking in front of other people in his skinny boxers..**** off..
    The lad in the room with me is so cool man...North American, could be stoned, but I dont smell it off him, **** off too..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

In a bar beside Lake Bled in Slovenia.
    It's lashing down outside.
    Tight fecker I am I am staying in a hostel..
    Bad move, full of young Dubs..a lad cooking in front of other people in his skinny boxers..**** off..
    The lad in the room with me is so cool man...North American, could be stoned, but I dont smell it off him, **** off too..

• Advertisement

I am on the couch watching a Scandi crime thing called Borderliner.

@Kitty, hard time for you. I know it all too well. He has behaved dreadfully and you deserve a lot better than that. In time you will hurt less but remember that the end of a relationship is a loss and so must be grieved. Love in our early twenties can be intense. Mind yourself and enjoy being single :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,034 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Pool to swim laps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Entertaining visitors ... again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

honeybear wrote: »
    Entertaining visitors ... again

Sounds fun :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd a lovely evening on the beach with Richo listening to The Wolf Tones.

Wearing one of those 24 hour blood pressure monitors. Its been a royal pain in the ass most of the day, usually going off when I'm driving and making my arm useless until its finished the test.

So, about to open my latest read 'One Day in my Life', Bobby Sands and hoping this cuff lets me sleep

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Roll on bedtime i'm a tired wee curmudgeon today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wearing one of those 24 hour blood pressure monitors. Its been a royal pain in the ass most of the day, usually going off when I'm driving and making my arm useless until its finished the test.
    Did they ask you to make a diary of your daily activities? No point in the machine registering high BP if you were marching down a beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Mutt ate something that didn't agree with him, (too many bones:):)) So he woke me 4 times during the night to let him out to pooh. Now he is walking around with a big stupid smile on his face.

Was supposed to take to the skies, but got turned into an office bum instead.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'd a lovely evening on the beach with Richo listening to The Wolf Tones.

So, about to open my latest read 'One Day in my Life', Bobby Sands and hoping this cuff lets me sleep

OMG, had to wear one of those once. Absolute agony! I think once I heard it start to pump up my blood pressure shot up anyway with the anticipation of what was to come. It was a horrible 24 hours with very little sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

About to get up & face the day.

Anyone see where I left my happy face, it has defaulted to resting bitch mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Face almost done. About to head out the door.

I had to drop something into my mother before earlier this morning So i had to get up at like half six to make it all happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Sometimes I lie awake at night and wonder, where the years have gone, they have all passed under sleeps dark and silent gate...

Morning all,

Grey but I can see bits of blue sky 15C

I had to attend the reposing of a friend and colleague last evening, only a year or two older than me kinda stops you in your tracks..

Kitchen with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just in from walkies. It’s lovely out

Grey skies here this morning, warm though, time for a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Alarm went off at 6.45....closed my eyes for "2 minutes".....I opened them at 7.30am :pac: It's all good - still got to work on time, somehow! Quite proud of myself actually, managed to slap on some makeup and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m just awake, laying like a starfish on my bed. Delighted with that lie on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading for bed, anxiety nearly made me black out a while ago. Eff this..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Heading for bed, anxiety nearly made me black out a while ago. Eff this..

Oh God, take care of yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Damp and muggy but a decent walk is called for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement