Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Similar here Mam - brother and gang visited. Cue kiddies “looking after” cats & dogs. I was happily zonked when they left. And now, more visitors after arriving...

What would you do if kevin mccloud turned up at your door 😀?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

What would you do if kevin mccloud turned up at your door 😀?

I could do anything! Have watched every GD episode at least 5 times! Going to be watching The Proposal tonight ... Ryan Reynolds ... yummy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    I could do anything!

Ohhh matron :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Lolling in an armchair, wrecked all day. I didn't get home till 5am this morning, an hours drive in a taxi. Convinced I brought it on myself as I had said what would I do if I left Loftus Hall at that time and broke down. Or maybe it was a spirit messing with my car :)

Kitchenside, eating Indian takeout.

After a fab day trip to Kilkenny with my favourite fairy goddaughter. She's dossing post leaving and pre whatever and is so much fun to be with. After mooching around for the day we went to Toy Story 4 and acted like we were still 10 and 21* respectively :D

*ahem
    OMG just checked and she's now a legal adult and wasn't even born for the first two :eek:
    In terms of aging, this is scarier than my first grey hair (will be) :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Witchie wrote: »
    I got a dress made that is fuschia pink on top and purple with fuschia flowers on the bottom but am not happy with it. .........

Sounding like your twin is growing outside my kitchen :D

I'd vote for four too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Ding ding. On my the luas watching the dregs from longitude going in the opposite direction.
    The horror.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, with a film on telly in the background.

Busy week ahead but I had a very chilled weekend so ready for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Panned out on my bed with 4 pillows stacked behind me, drinking a bottle of water that I chopped a strawberry into, just finished watching glee on Netflix. Awww I used to love glee. Couldn’t beat a Wednesday evening in college. There was no boozing done between 8 and 9 on a Wednesday.
    Got some new sheets today and some velvet clothes hangers. It’s the little things in life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back in Limerick after work. Sitting on the couch. Tired but putting off going to bed because I’m too lazy to take my makeup off. Why do I do myself like this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

0lddog wrote: »
    Sounding like your twin is growing outside my kitchen :D

I'd vote for four too:)

That's my inspiration right there! :D

My dresses arrived and my mum says that everyone's favorite looks disappointing but still hoping it looks better on than on a hanger.

Got up for work this morning, had 2 slices of toast and a small coffee. Moments later was back in my room boking. Called the doc and she wants me in at 11 to see her.

Currently lying on my bed trying not to throw up. Was really starting to feel normal again yesterday. Sigh.

At least it's not Dengue. That's all I can say.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work feeling discombobulated

Witchie, when you’re trying on your dresses have your hair done, your makeup done, your tan done (if you wear tan) because throwing it on after working all day feeling like sh1te doesn’t give you an accurate idea. I was going to a wedding a few years ago, ordered a dress from ASOS, spent a fortune on it so had to wear it one way or another. When it arrived it was rotten. Absolutely foul. I threw it on, Hated it. The day of the wedding with all my other bits done, and my gorgeous shoes to match, I threw on the dress and thought it was stunning!
    Now for any special occasion dresses I’ll always do myself up trying stuff on.

I’m laying on the couch having finished breakfast and sipping water. Need a painkiller too I’ve awful tummy ache but can’t roofie myself today. Panadol it is for ****s sake

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

How is it Monday already

Kitchenside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Kitchenside with a coffee.
    Morning all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

votecounts wrote: »
    Kitchenside with a coffee.
    Morning all!

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I'm gonna be a happy idiot and struggle for the legal tender
    Where the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender...

Morning all,

It's another grey one 13C

Kitchen with coffee thinking of gentle things

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am not built for this humidity

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in work and in a bad way tired and a little hung over.
    I will be like David Copperfield today with the disappearing act.

I am in bed, contemplating what life as a single woman will be like. Last night saw me find out more and while he was almost forgiven (how?) this is it now. If he wants to act single, then I’ll save him having to act at all.

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I am in bed, contemplating what life as a single woman will be like. Last night saw me find out more and while he was almost forgiven (how?) this is it now. If he wants to act single, then I’ll save him having to act at all.

Know your own worth, you’ll be okay kitty. I’d rather be single, than be disrespected and walked on. Remember how you would treat someone that you love and accept nothing less for yourself. Chin up ❤️

Know your own worth, you’ll be okay kitty. I’d rather be single, than be disrespected and walked on. Remember how you would treat someone that you love and accept nothing less for yourself. Chin up ❤️

Thanks Shoes. At this point I’m not really even sad about it, I’m just pissed at him for lying to me so much. And especially when we’ve been together so long, surely he’d just tell me the truth like :rolleyes: you really never know anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Thanks Shoes. At this point I’m not really even sad about it, I’m just pissed at him for lying to me so much. And especially when we’ve been together so long, surely he’d just tell me the truth like :rolleyes: you really never know anyone

You come across as a strong person, capable of organising your own life. Take a relationship break and enjoy the freedom of being single. Be selfish for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching the rain and thinking "a little rain never hurt anybody", so will probably head off for a walk with Mrs S and see if the weather improves while we're en route.

Deskside with coffee

You deserve so much better than this ****e, his loss x

The dog wanted a rest, he is getting old I guess! So we are sitting on a bench looking over the war memorial gardens towards the Dublin mountains.

Kitty, you know you are worth more, stay strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

As others have said, it's his loss Kitty. Take care of yourself and to hell with him.

Just back from a walk down the park, starved of the hunger! everything in sight will be eaten!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What a pragmatic bunch we are.... @Kitty, dump him and move on, I have read your posts on here and it appeared that you were the one doing all the running (or driving), it he can't respect that, then it's his loss and his stupidity.

Having new fibre internet installed, 200 meg apparently :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

In work, first day back after being off for a week and a half. Countdown is on to my next week and half off in 2 weeks time :D

I'm just wishing my life away.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement