Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

smurfjed wrote: »
    Yep, Pic # 4, we all have dirty minds :)

*wonders what I missed* :eek: :D

old, slow chromebook won't download pics :rolleyes:

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Sitting in my car on a dark country road in Co Wexford waiting on breakdown assistance. I managed to pull in across from the graveyard where my Dad is buried so I'm feeling safe enough :). I want my bed so bad though.

Hope you're sorted and safe RL, wide awake here, windows wide open and the birds are in full tune.

Hope you're sorted and safe RL, wide awake here, windows wide open and the birds are in full tune.
    Sounds lovely Duvet!

I wake to a whackjob neighbour screaming (for hours) at the birds to shut the **** up, like they can understand (and obey)........ do wish he would take his own advice! His cackling isn't nearly as tolerable as singing birds.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bloody hell, shouting at the birds. Even i'm not that cranky!.

Deskside, yawning.

4 am is too early to listen to the raging lunatic, this is the same one who blares karaoke until past 2. Has no consideration whatsoever.

Hope your work morning goes quickly miss gremlin!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh hell, perhaps he thinks he's singing along with the birds? :pac:

Like a mocking bird with Tourettes! :D

Ooh maybe he wants them to mimic him :D

Please God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! One rude alarm clock is enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Insomnia, so awake since 4am.

Can't drive as I'd a few beers last night, which I could run off I guess. Tried to read my Kindle, sometimes it helps and I fall asleep again but not this morning so I'm up and got stuck into my floors & garden.

Sitting with a coffee and boards looking at the sun break the horizon.

Laters, depending but hopefully take Richo to the beach or go to the gym for a swim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

After a day/night of getting treated in a real posh place it is back to my own little reality today. Have a load to do but could have done with a sleep in. Pesky brain had other thoughts.

After a day/night of getting treated in a real posh place it is back to my own little reality today. Have a load to do but could have done with a sleep in. Pesky brain had other thoughts.

I'm awake since 4.30ish,had coffee and in bed browsing on my phone, I'd love to be someone who can't lie in bed and gets up to do something productive but I'd happily lie here indefinitely, it's my favourite place in the world 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Nice morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading off shortly to say one for all your heathen souls. Someone has to save you from yourselves.

Another lovely morning. Enjoy that sunshine today if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....The screen door slams, Mary's dress waves, Like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays...

Morning all,

It's a grey but pleasant morning 14.5C

Temp couchside with coffee all is quiet, I'll soonish head kitchenside to the grill.

Have a pleasant Sunday folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

smurfjed wrote: »
    Yep, Pic # 4, we all have dirty minds :)
    Heading off shortly to say one for all your heathen souls. Someone has to save you from yourselves.
    it's cos of whatever was in that 4th pic, innit? :P :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Deja all I will say to you is Death Metal music ;) it somehow may help your neighbor to shut up or stop being such a knob jockey :D I like to play it very loud ;):D

Feeling on top of the world due to a very special person :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »

Feeling on top of the world due to a very special person :)

oh-stop-you-make-me-blush-15494333.png

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from kicking ball with one of the dogs ... God, he loves playing ball!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the hairdresser. Shocked at the price. About €150 but in fairness am getting root touch up, purple and pink baylage and a cut.

I hope it's not a disaster. My sister's wedding is in 2 weeks.

Witchie wrote: »
    €150

Strewth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Searching for my dignity going for breakfast now so if anyone sees it keep it safe til I’m back. Have the shakes need sugar

Witchie wrote: »
    In the hairdresser. Shocked at the price. About €150 but in fairness am getting root touch up, purple and pink baylage and a cut.

I hope it's not a disaster. My sister's wedding is in 2 weeks.

Sounds fab Witchie, what dress are you wearing? I've 2 weddings coming up just a week between them, allergic tbh, can't see anything I like online and can't be arsed going dress shopping, thinking of a jumpsuit but then the toilet issues... I'm worried after a few drinks it's would touch the floor and whatever might be on the floor lol.

I've said before, I'm coming back as a man. 😂

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sitting in the sun in St Catherine’s Park having a falafel wrap.

Oh and people watching.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Actually, more interested in the dogs than the people.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

quickbeam wrote:
    Actually, more interested in the dogs than the people.

I only talk to people to get to their dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Just talk to the dogs and cut out the middle man (or woman) altogether....

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Standard..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s a lovely 46 degrees Celsius outside, I have absolutely no desire to stick my nose outta this cold cabin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement