Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Wrecked, I am too old for shenanigans

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtCIedJKT-4U8FLmc9aFKH8YCWDpv14GkJ96ixFCxTd80l4d8p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Trying to work on a presentation for an event I am hosting next week, would help if I knew what I wanted to say.
    Thinking of depicting everything with photos like the Picture the Boards Member game thread - now audience, say what you see :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtCIedJKT-4U8FLmc9aFKH8YCWDpv14GkJ96ixFCxTd80l4d8p

Danny Glover was 42 when Lethal Weapon was released (probably younger when it was actually being filmed).

I'm now older than Danny Glover was :(

I really am too old for this sh!t.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed after a nap, woke up and for a spilt second I didn't know where I was :eek: was down the park earlier for a walk, so lucky to have a beautiful place like it on my doorstep, sad though to see the waterways that were once filled with water now empty and full of weeds for the most part.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭4Ad

Terminal 2 Dublin Airport having a vino before going through security..holiday mode ON....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

4Ad wrote: »
    Terminal 2 Dublin Airport having a vino before going through security..holiday mode ON....

Enjoy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, watching Wimbledon on the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,086 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@4Ad.... where are you off to?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Went to chemist to pick up my script, new hours, closed at five.. Try not to panic grem, blasted leaving it to the last minute.. Argh..

smurfjed wrote: »
    @4Ad.... where are you off to?

Flying into Pula in Croatia but heading to Slovenia..
    Running up hills for a few days (Triglav) then relaxing by the coast for a finish. 12 nights...
    A few beers along the way !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,869 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , meatballs cooking away, throw on pasta and pesto then , sorted !

Went to get dogfood , ended up coming home with crisps , coke and those Flipz yokes . Good lord , they're tasty :D

I do love Slovenia, beautiful country & very cheap compared to Ireland.
    Just a pity there's no direct flights....

I'm sitting in a pub near Croke Park having a few beverages with friends who are going to westlife.
    They have a spare ticket if anyone wants one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In a pub in temple bar. There won’t be an ugly man safe in coppers tonight :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside feeling a wee bit sad.

Ohhh my :eek:

Deskside feeling a wee bit sad.

Sorry you're sad Seph.

I'm chilling' on the couch. Spent the entire day hiding from the world - on my own at home sorting out the mess that became my house: cooking, cleaning, ironing and chucking out rubbish all whilst youtubing random stuff and listening to early 90s punk... Now it's chocolate and some Netflix in my sparkling little pad.

Hopefully I will emerge tomorrow feeling human again.

Sunday night FEAR is already setting in a bit :(

quickbeam wrote: »
    Sunday night FEAR is already setting in a bit :(

:eek: Ya made me check...

That's how bad it is. It's 24 hours early!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,251 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Home alone tonight and like previous poster I’m nearly starting to get the Sunday night fear already as well! Have been off for the last week and a bit so it’s going to be extra hard tomorrow night :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night! Night!

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Hitting the hay. Night! Night!

Sweet dream hb, no doubt you will have sweet dreams anyway because you'll be dreaming of honey or else Kevin mccloud 😀😀😛

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Sitting on the step outside my back door. Dog delighted to see me home. Spent the day driving tractors drawing silage shifting bales and the last 2hrs listening to oul lads and oulwans reminiscing on days gone by.

That fourth pic ... at first glance :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

You've a very dirty mind. That's an exhaust pipe.

If I was only there !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m glad I’m not the only one :D

In the kitchen after a shower eating very dry cereal. Would never usually shower this late but work had me sweating buckets and I felt disgusting :o

Morning all, mutt is not amused as we are having coffee before the sun rises, then its a lovely 14 hour day for me :)

Yep, Pic # 4, we all have dirty minds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sitting in my car on a dark country road in Co Wexford waiting on breakdown assistance. I managed to pull in across from the graveyard where my Dad is buried so I'm feeling safe enough :). I want my bed so bad though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Be safe Rubberlegs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement