Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Anyone buy a Euromillions ticket for the draw tonight , in Laois by any chance ?

The guaranteed €1million winner bought their ticket in Brackens on the Stradbally Road , delighted for whoever it was !!

Grandeeod is very quiet tonight.. Hmmm lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,872 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod is very quiet tonight.. Hmmm lol.

Lol , he could open The Cafe with the winnings :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Anyone buy a Euromillions ticket for the draw tonight , in Laois by any chance ?

The guaranteed €1million winner bought their ticket in Brackens on the Stradbally Road , delighted for whoever it was !!
    Unfortunately not me but that's so close to here lol

On topic - I'm room side after having my shower

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside in Tipp after work. Was gonna go back into Limerick afterwards, but I’m wrecked so really can’t be bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, watching the 100, I shouldn't watch this at night :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside woken early again by slamming doors 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bedside woken by a dying bee. RIP stripey.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,086 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso with the mutt before we go out to do chores for the missus.

Did one of my 24 hour awake / working days, so really kicked my arse for a few days.

@Witchie, good luck, hope its not Dengue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Work side eating an apple wondering how one knows the difference between sinuses and hayhever kicking my arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Work side eating an apple wondering how one knows the difference between sinuses and hayhever kicking my arse

God I hate apples lol.

Just had breakie to fuel a 5k run at 09:30 then onto support some running buddies in a half marathon and 8k afterwards.

Its raining very lightly here, looks like perfect running weather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Light rain here also. Happy Saturday all!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No rain here.

Breakfast had, last few moments of peace before heading to parkrun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Thankfully it is not Dengue but still worrying blood results. So many of my results have changed big time since February. Am wondering if it is because I have very little control over my food here. Am used to cooking for myself 90% of the time but here I haven't been able to cook apart from boiling the kettle for a cup of soup or noodles.

At home I eat lots of fresh veggies and protein. Here not so easy and I know they are cooking in loads of fats which I don't use.

Hoping that is the issue and all will be well again when I get back to KL otherwise there is something serious golng on.

Dammit. Have to go look at an apartment now but not sure there is much point when I will hopefully only be here for just over 20 days when I come back again in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,086 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Arabian Sky

48210556911_de2d841cc7_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Rain! No one told me about the rain coming. Damn. Back to square 1 with the plans for the morning.
    Omelet for breakie though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Good morning from a very blustery Dublin :D

On such a high and Paws you will love the concert :)

We're deciding now if maybe we should try and get tickets for tonight :D but first breakfast :)

Happy Saturday!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Blue moon you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart....

Morning all,

Happy Tour de France Grand Depart day...come on Dan Martin and Nicolas Roche.

It's a grey one outside not raining but thinking about it I'd say 14C

Kitchen with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

Just awake, feeling strangely anxious but I can’t figure out what’s causing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a coffee, miserable day outside but still warm:D
    Hope everyone is well

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

votecounts wrote: »
    Couchside with a coffee, miserable day outside but still warm:D
    Hope everyone is well

Seconded!

I am home with much pastries, biscuits and tea.

Shortly settling in on the sofa for the afternoon - sans guilt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Rain! No one told me about the rain coming. Damn. Back to square 1 with the plans for the morning. Omelet for breakie though.

....Blue moon you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart....

When you walk through a storm,
    hold your head up high .....

Back from run, lying on bed after shower. Should shake a leg and get some food and be productive. Catching up on boards instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

An overcast muggy old day out there, got a few gardening jobs done so inside now for a bite of lunch, off to the local hostelry this evening to watch the GAA matches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

In the sitting room doing the hoovering wearing a mini & listening to Queen.

About to head workside

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

On the couch with coffee looking at photos from the tag rugby party last night. Such a great night, and I even got motorboated (by one of the girls on my team, but it still counts!)

Meeting friends for grub in a while and going for the cure tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Go lots done in the garden, so time to sit and enjoy it, while having a look at today's paper.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Schwanz wrote: »
    In the sitting room doing the hoovering wearing a mini & listening to Queen.

You want to break free? Lol :P

Couchside, living room. Had a very long and much deserved lie in. Will head out later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    When you walk through a storm,
    hold your head up high .....

Wasn't meant as a football song Ted, I'm a LOI man :D

Besides my moon has turned to gold :)

Couchside after paw patrol watching Le Tour

Seven Worlds will Collide

Just up and showered but so so sick today awake since 7ish but couldn't function I'm feeling so bad, pounding headache and waves of nausea, I need to go shopping but I wouldn't even drive I'm so sick. I can't figure out what it is, I only ate a scone and some crisps yesterday, drank loads of water and was in bed very early, send help lol.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wrecked, I am too old for shenanigans

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement