Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayStation 5 - Now with FAQ in OP.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Seems to be gone again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

just got a digital dont really need it so will mull it for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

Markitron wrote: »
    I wonder if that means I can change my delivery address from my order last week

You can, but I just checked this with my order from last week, if you change it to Ireland, you can only get 3-5 day delivery.
    I changed anyway it to test it and it gave me Nov 21-Nov 24th delivery date.
    I could change it back to ParcelMotel after no problem (Couldn't change it to ParcelWizard)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

And... it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

kirkfx wrote: »
    You can, but I just checked this with my order from last week, if you change it to Ireland, you can only get 3-5 day delivery.
    I changed anyway it to test it and it gave me Nov 21-Nov 24th delivery date.
    I could change it back to ParcelMotel after no problem (Couldn't change it to ParcelWizard)

Thanks for letting me know, I will just leave it as-is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

why is digital £362.99?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Feck sake, they put them up as I'm bringing the kids to school. Thought it would be at 9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

why is digital £362.99?

Irish VAT added

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Video

Pre-order secured thankfully , i was like a cheetah , screw the bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

I have ordered both now, need to decide which one to keep, leaning on digital

I'll take the disk console ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Amazon don't charge until just before release date?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭davidom2513

Is that Amazon second allocation gone now?

I was expecting 9am release

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

fixXxer wrote: »
    Amazon don't charge until just before release date?

Correct. Only charge as they dispatch the item.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Is that Amazon second allocation gone now?

I was expecting 9am release

Yes, all gone before 9.

I'm thinking around 11 for Smyths release?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭R.F.

Someone here posted a website which you get alert emails when stock appears. Whoever it was thank you very much as I got the digital version from Amazon due to that alert email

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MiaMaria

Got PS 5 console from Argos. Deliver to Parcel Wizard. The money has been taken from my account so I am assuming that is a guaranteed order.? I don't want to clog up Smyths today at lunch time (even though I would have preferred to order from them)

I know there has been lots of discussion about using different virtual UK addresses.

Has anyone used Parcel Wizard to receive orders from Argos UK?

Thanks to everyone for advice about ordering from the UK the last few weeks.

Contributors to this thread have secured Christmas present for a lucky boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

When is Smyths expected?

Amazon have changed since last gen , i got the ps4 delivered directly to my door from them on release day in 2013. Now they only allow UK addresses so i had to use parcel motel. kind of annoying because it was so convenient last time around .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Video wrote: »
    Amazon have changed since last gen , i got the ps4 delivered directly to my door from them on release day in 2013. Now they only allow UK addresses so i had to use parcel motel. kind of annoying because it was so convenient last time around .

parcel motel can still deliver it to your door for 7e or so

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭jaybe1

I just got one on Amazon and used my Irish address no problem. The digital version allowed the Irish address for me.

• Advertisement

Currys UK preorders at 12

Queue here
    https://currys.queue-it.net/?c=currys&e=ps5preorderuk2509

jaybe1 wrote: »
    I just got one on Amazon and used my Irish address no problem. The digital version allowed the Irish address for me.

Just got one now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Kanney wrote: »
    When is Smyths expected?

They just said lunchtime, so I if I was looking to get one from them, I would be checking this thread from about 11:45 onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

There's gonna be plenty close to the launch. I know people want it on day one but message boards, Reddit, social media etc.. full of gob****es ordering consoles 3 and 4 times from multiple places ordering both consoles but only getting one which will all be cancelled come closer to date so I wouldn't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Asylum15

They don't ship to Ireland do they?

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    parcel motel can still deliver it to your door for 7e or so

if i used the antrim virtual address and it's delivered on release day ...will i get it the next day delivered to my door ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

if i used the antrim virtual address and it's delivered on release day ...will i get it the next day delivered to my door ?

No, most likely 2 days later into the parcel motel locker.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Wouldn't a ps5 be too big for parcel motel locker? Parcel wizard probably better option

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

scottigael wrote: »
    Wouldn't a ps5 be too big for parcel motel locker? Parcel wizard probably better option

Hard to say. They do have lockers for large items but they are usually a bit more spread out. My nearest one is in Dublin which is two counties away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    There's gonna be plenty close to the launch. I know people want it on day one but message boards, Reddit, social media etc.. full of gob****es ordering consoles 3 and 4 times from multiple places ordering both consoles but only getting one which will all be cancelled come closer to date so I wouldn't worry.

this is true there appears to be a fair few ordering two and cancelling then, i was just on a call with my boss was complaning that his wife was unable to get a digi console for his kid for xmas so told him he can have mine, I have my series X to tide me over and its a good deed for the day:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement