Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 All Ireland Senior Football Championship *Mod note: Post #1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭C__MC

I fancy Kerry to win Sunday by at least 6 plus
    I really think Donegal are not as good as people make out. Not one team has curtailed there obvious kick out strategy yet, donie Buckley will nail this. At 6 and 3, donegal are suspect. Kerry have the forward power to hurt them. Cavan put 2,16 on them and Tyrone missed 3 goals. Moran will go on Murphy, he can break even at least. The number 5 is a huge loss for donegal, his battle with Steven o brien would have been key. It definitely gives Kerry a upper hand. Anyway Kerry for me.

Mayo will beat meath in the most mayo way possible. Lathergic, live on the edge but do enough. Meath are here to make up the numbers in the super eights, there is no belief they can take a scalp tbf.

Dublin and Tyrone will win the other games at a canter.
    Cork and roscommon are only looking on improving from last year judging by it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,109 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

To be fair everyone is underdogs against the Dubs the past few years so I wouldn't really put that down as them being underrated or not being made out to be AI contenders. Cavanagh although he was proven right I think his comments came from a slightly spiteful place initially given how his 2016 ended against Mayo with a sending off.

Brolly is one man, not the entire media this year, if you looked at the article I linked you'd see RTE, who were the only place I remember seeing a proper ranking system like this done this year, have Mayo 4th, above Tyrone, Galway and Roscommon even after Roscommon had beaten them and Galway had gotten to a connacht final and Tyrone being last years AI finalists. If that isn't making them out to be AI contenders by ranking them 4th in the country then what is.

I understand I said brolly isn't the media, and rte isnt the entire media either but at the end of the day noone has come out and called a spade a spade other than Brolly and we all know that Mayo have been referred to in much the same bracket as Kerry, Donegal, Tyrone all year after a successful league campaign when realistically they're at least a step below them and 2 below Dublin if we were to tier things.

What you linked is a ranking produced by Peter Sweeney in RTE

The opinion of one man, just like Brolly's opinion is the opinion of one man.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,418 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

They won the League, They lost to Roscommon a D1 side by a point in a game they missed numerous wides. They Beat Galway a D1 side. They beat Down and Armagh both sides are better than any team Meath beat. They were hammered against Kerry yes but as i have said already Mayo last few years have only started to hit form playing in Croker.

Time will tell anyway whos prediction is right or wrong

I have a feeling the same will be said after the Meath game - wide after wide is a Kildare/Mayo trick they do every so often. (The two most frustrating sides in the country to watch imo)
    Then you are left wondering what happened at the end of the game and looking at the names/potential they have on the pitch.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭C__MC

Mayo under horan between 11 and 14 were a ruthless brilliant team.

They havent rediscovered this and their form is quite similar to rochford in the last few years

• Registered Users Posts: 18,418 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

C__MC wrote: »
    I really think Donegal are not as good as people make out. Not one team has curtailed there obvious kick out strategy yet, donie Buckley will nail this. At 6 and 3, donegal are suspect. Kerry have the forward power to hurt them. Cavan put 2,16 on them and Tyrone missed 3 goals. Moran will go on Murphy, he can break even at least. The number 5 is a huge loss for donegal, his battle with Steven o brien would have been key. It definitely gives Kerry a upper hand. Anyway Kerry for me.

Mayo will beat meath in the most mayo way possible. Lathergic, live on the edge but do enough. Meath are here to make up the numbers in the super eights, there is no belief they can take a scalp tbf.

Cork and roscommon are only looking on improving from last year judging by it so far.

Moran was fantastic the last day for Kerry in fairness. it will be interesting to see if he is given the job on Murphy.

Lethargic was the word I was looking for to describe Mayo - you would lose the head watching them even as a neutral with the way they play sometimes.
    Giving fellas acres of space, not tracking runners, hitting careless wides, dropping the ball into keepers hands. Then a stupid sending off or something to top it off.

I think there is a good chance of all of the above in the Meath game. You might be right though Mayo could still win despite themselves. But they never seem to make it easy.
    Maybe Horan bores the bejayus out of them with all his talk of 'possession's' and 'transition's' and they forget everything else?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭liatroimabu

They won the League, They lost to Roscommon a D1 side by a point in a game they missed numerous wides. They Beat Galway a D1 side. They beat Down and Armagh both sides are better than any team Meath beat. They were hammered against Kerry yes but as i have said already Mayo last few years have only started to hit form playing in Croker.

If you want to go on league form Meath topped division 2 and only lost the final to the team that is now many peoples pick to challenge the Dubs. Meath beat Clare, a division 2 team the same as Armagh, Laois Offaly and Carlow all Divison 3 the same as Down. Meath got well beat by the dubs but gave Donegal a right good go of it until the last 10 minutes.

At the end of the day there certainly isn't anywhere near 8 points between the teams on paper especially with the current crop of mayo forwards and the way they've been playing, the numerous wides haven't been confined to the roscommon game alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭risteard7

Yea Meath are rapidly improving with a very young team, compared to the desperate last number of years where we were awful. I just think this Mayo side are finished and the scalp is there for Meath on Sunday.

Mayo could have a few retirements? Keith Higgins, Andy Moran,Colm Boyle? Barrett?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,954 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Bonniedog wrote: »
    I accept that Gallagher will be a loss and will be interesting to see how Donegal compensate for that.

Still think Donegal will have the means to curb Kerry up front, and to honest, I don't think the Kerry defence is up to coping with Donegal, Dublin or Tyrone on a going day.

But, that's just an opinion and we will know more on Sunday.

There are two problems as I see it for Donegal in this one.
    They can play a lovely expansive attacking game, something that could give that Kerry defence problems, but when they do that at times their defence has looked shaky enough as well, which with Kerry`s forwards would make the outcome a bit of a lottery.

They could also go with the system that they used against Tyrone where they were tighter at the back and broke with speed.

They problem with that system is the speed of Ryan McHugh and Eoghan Ban Gallagher are integral and with Gallagher missing It will not be as effective.
    Gallagher missing also leaves them with the problem of Kerry`s O`Brien. Gallagher had the speed to mark him closely, plus leave him chasing Gallagher with Gallagher`s pace when he had possession.

Whichever style Donegal go with Gallagher is a massive loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭threeball

Their two best league performances were against Kerry. The first had it gone against them would have seen them in relegation trouble. The 2nd was the league final where Kerry were wide open. Since then they've been utterly unconvincing in any game and were spanked by the first serious top team they met. I'd put Meath in the same bracket as Roscommon at the moment and I think Mayo were in a better place for the Roscommon game than they are now. Having said that, Mayo are capable of pulling out a big game with backs to the wall and I'd expect them to do that at the weekend with Donegal putting them out of their misery the following week.

• Advertisement

yaboya1 wrote: »
    They didn't make the last 8 in 2018?

I was commenting on the assertion that the media are in some way suggesting that Mayo are real contenders.

I was not commenting on whether media members were correct or otherwise.

Brolly says Mayo are finished, so unless they win the All Ireland, which is highly unlikely, he will be correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭munster87

Croke Park and Mayo needing the win, I think they win by 5+. The other game in that group is hard to call. I’d say only a couple of points in it either way. How the teams deal with Murphy/Clifford will be the difference.
    Dublin by 15+ against Roscommon, I’d like to see Cork win the other game, great to see them coming back to form, but I think Tyrone by 2 or 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

I think Gavin Crowley is the man for Murphy. David Moran will probably be with him on kick outs but that’s it, there is no way Keane will waste Moran on a man marking task. If Crowley cannot hold him they will probably try Sherwood, Griffin or Barry to try to spoil his influence.

Morley on Mcbrearty, O’Sullivan or Foley on Brennan. White or Murphy on McHugh. I don’t believe Kerry’s defence is any worse than Donegal’s when they actually concentrate on defending, and I believe Donegal are a small bit overrated generally speaking. We will see on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭White lighting

Dublin By 12+
    Tyrone by 7+
    Mayo by 8+
    Kerry by 5+

• Registered Users Posts: 14,954 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Patton`s kick outs are in many ways similar to Dublin`s and nobody has yet come up with a way of negating them either. Be interesting to see what the ref does if Kerry go with a plan to hinder Patton taking those fast kick outs. I don`t know if McGee is as suspect as some seem to believe. Div 2 final Donegal were 1-06 to 0 -01 down until they brought him on and he put Newman in his pocket, tightened up their defense and has had a very good year since. Nullifying Tyrone`s McShane as well. No 6 Donegal have not looked great, but if he is fit i would expect Leo McLoone to start there.
    I was at the Tyrone game and Donegal missed at least 3 goals themselves. The beat Tyrone pretty comprehensively and a 6 or 7 point win rather than 4 would not have flattered Donegal on the day imo. Cavan got some late scores which flattered them somewhat, but that game was well and truly over well before half time and Donegal never looked in any trouble.
    Agree Gallagher is a huge loss to Donegal and one that for me could be the difference between winning and losing against Kerry.

I would not underestimate this Meath team. Donegal may have eventually beaten them by 9, but after the mauling they got from Dublin they showed a lot of character and ability and know that score greatly flattered Donegal where they had come back to lead by a point with 15 mins to go in Ballybofey which is a fortress for Donegal.

Dublin I would expect to win easy enough, and where Tyrone should win, this Cork team are capable of putting it up to anyone if the mood takes them.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭ToBeFrank123

If Cork can integrate successfully some of those U20s into the senior team they could be a force in years to come and there might even be a Munster title there especially if they can tighten up at the back.

As the moment the senior team are like the Barcelona of gaelic football, brilliant going forward, suspect at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

If Cork can integrate successfully some of those U20s into the senior team they could be a force in years to come and there might even be a Munster title there especially if they can tighten up at the back.

As the moment the senior team are like the Barcelona of gaelic football, brilliant going forward, suspect at the back.

Yeah cork definitely trending upwards which is great football is better with a strong cork side around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

risteard7 wrote: »
    He reckons 8+! Not a hope of it. Meath will beat Mayo as I said previously, but Kerry will put us out in Navan

Which is your opinon and you are perfectly well entitled to it, just as White lighting is entitled to his surely :confused:

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Which is your opinon and you are perfectly well entitled to it, just as White lighting is entitled to his surely :confused:

Of course, I'm only responding giving my opinion that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

risteard7 wrote: »
    Of course, I'm only responding giving my opinion that's all.

You accused him of being on a wind up, there are ways and means of debating a point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭flasher0030

seligehgit wrote: »
    Not sure it's a level of faith.

Like in most cases it's one merely looking in a speculative fashion for explanations as to why a team so badly unperformed.

You may well be right that it's nothing more than the current level of this Mayo team.

Your argument that people are clutching at straws based on a credit that is near exhausted into relation to performance levels up to 2017.

However the team have been hammered with injuries,the catastrophic consequences of their inability to come through the front door (a crazy schedule of games).

The team is an aging one in the midst of the very early stages of a transition/reconstruction.

TBH I haven't seen too many in the media nor within the county seriously considering Mayo as All Ireland contenders as you seem to imply.

I agree with all these points and just want to add one more.
    IMO, one of Mayo's key weapons was the running ability of the backs, in particular the half-backs - Higgins, Boyle, Keegan, even Barrett on occasions. Paddy Durcan has joined them in recent years. Their confidence to get on the ball, drive at other teams and put them on the back-foot was what propelled Mayo forward in games that they did not look like they should be winning. I don’t think it’s that Mayo had a great overall team from 2011 to 2017. Over the years, they had a midfield who were able to hold their own, but nothing special in the forwards (I’m not trying to belittle the forwards, but realistically we didn’t really have a target man in the forwards). It was the all-running style of the backs who kept us going.
    But in the past 2 years, that has diminished hugely. Boyle and Higgins can’t do it. Higgins is back in the corner anyway, and doesn’t/can’t venture up and down the pitch. Keegan has been hampered by injury over the past 2 years. The only one in that category who is in his prime would be Durcan. And we saw last week what can happen when he is not playing.

So overall, I don’t think it’s a case that Mayo will suddenly find their mojo, and push on overnight. I think the heartbeat (effectively the halfback line) has been diminished on the team, and without that the likes of Doherty, McLoughlin, O’Connor don’t have the quality to elevate the team to great status. They are good players but don’t provide the drive that Higgins, Boyle, Keegan and Durcan can which spurs on the team as a whole and makes the overall unit seem greater than the individual parts.

Pogue eile wrote: »
    You accused him of being on a wind up, there are ways and means of debating a point.

Yes because I believe he is? But he is still entitled to post on the thread. I'm getting grief for saying Meath will beat Mayo too. I'm sure he's a big boy and can look after himself, or she?

I agree with all these points and just want to add one more.
    IMO, one of Mayo's key weapons was the running ability of the backs, in particular the half-backs - Higgins, Boyle, Keegan, even Barrett on occasions. Paddy Durcan has joined them in recent years. Their confidence to get on the ball, drive at other teams and put them on the back-foot was what propelled Mayo forward in games that they did not look like they should be winning. I don’t think it’s that Mayo had a great overall team from 2011 to 2017. Over the years, they had a midfield who were able to hold their own, but nothing special in the forwards (I’m not trying to belittle the forwards, but realistically we didn’t really have a target man in the forwards). It was the all-running style of the backs who kept us going.
    But in the past 2 years, that has diminished hugely. Boyle and Higgins can’t do it. Higgins is back in the corner anyway, and doesn’t/can’t venture up and down the pitch. Keegan has been hampered by injury over the past 2 years. The only one in that category who is in his prime would be Durcan. And we saw last week what can happen when he is not playing.

So overall, I don’t think it’s a case that Mayo will suddenly find their mojo, and push on overnight.
    I think the heartbeat (effectively the halfback line) has been diminished on the team, and without that the likes of Doherty, McLoughlin, O’Connor don’t have the quality to elevate the team to great status. They are good players but don’t provide the drive that Higgins, Boyle, Keegan and Durcan can which spurs on the team as a whole and makes the overall unit seem greater than the individual parts.

I'd agree with that.

I don't get the notion that teams hold things back, or wait to get to CP to play to their potential.
    Sure it happens sometimes that teams stacked with good players, fit panel, in their prime don't gell for a while but this is not the he case with this Mayo

They are old/in transition, blighted by injuries, playing week in week out and they are what they are.
    They have been hanging on for dear life every Saturday for the last month.

Sure they could still get out of the group by winning the two games, but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Sonny678

This is a massive game in that whoever loses is out of the championship. When Meath were in this position last year in 2018 and 2017 they produced their best performance of the year. In 2017 v Donegal in a brillant game Meath threw the kitchen sink at Donegal, the game was level 8 times and Meath were ahead in 63rd min and teams were level in injury before a McBreaty wonder point won the game by 1 point. Last year v Tyrone in a do or die knockout championship match also , was Meaths best performance of the year as Meath threw the kitchen sink at Tyrone. And only for a point in 6th min of injury time from Tyrone, Meath would have won. Tyrone won by 1 point in injury time in contervesial circumstances.

The point is last year and year before in similar matchs to Mayo game on Sunday , Meath produced a massive performance, maybe they wouldnt on Sunday , but they did in 2017 and 2018 v two best teams in the country.

Allot of people seemed to be surprised by Meaths performance on Sunday. They shouldn't have been Meath have form here. Anytime they have played top teams under McEntee they have performed very well. Meath under McEntee have defeated Galway , drew with Roscommon in Roscommon and would have won only for a penalty goal for Roscommon in 4th min of injury time. Last year Tyrone were lucky to beat Meath. And in 4 games in 3 years Donegal have struggled v Meath. In 2017 Donegal won by a point in injury time but it was real tight game. In the league this year in Ballybofey Meath dominated the game til 64th min and were 4 points up at 64th min when lucky goal turned the game for Donegal. In league final Meath were 5 up at half time after dominating the first half, Donegal won by 2. And up to 56th min last Sunday Meath looked like they had a great chance of beating Donegal. Even Dublin game the game was in balance til 56 min and Meath defensively did very well keeping Dublin to their lowest first half score in near a decade.

People read allot into 4 points v Dubs. This wasnt fair. Dublin is not a fair comparsion. Dublin are one of greatest teams ever , if not the greatest. They have hammered every team in the country in this era. All the other top teams Meath have played under McEntee, Meath played performaned very well and upped their game. This is a traditional trait of Meath football McEntee has again instilled in Meath. In the past Meath always upped their game v top counties. Thats why Meath were so sucessful. Meath had one best records in the country v top teams ( Meath have the best record in the country v Dublin , a very good record v kerry , and r Cork and Mayos bogey team in the championship) , this is something McEntee has brought back to Meath.

Two teams who beat Mayo in last two years are very similar to Meath. Kildare Roscommon and Meath are young up and coming teams. All similar teams. There is little between Meath and kildare other then kildare have gone back a bit this year. Roscommon are ahead of Meath in terms of development as they were in super 8 last year and spring in div 1. But there is little between the teams. Meath have played Roscommon 4 times in the last year since Feb 2018. 3 of them challenge games but they were near first 15 as they were just before Connacht final. In the 4 games v Roscommon in last year, Meath were unbeaten with 2 draws and 2 victories v Roscommon. Roscommon and kildare beat Mayo last year and this year both are very similar teams to Meath , young and up coming teams.

On Sunday u have 7th best team Meath v 5th best team Mayo in this forums rankings. Mayo have been one of the teams of the decade while they have some new young players , their main players are in their thirties with allot of mileage on their legs. Meath are one youngest teams in the country, most of their main players are 24 or 25 and they have allot of young players on Sunday forwards that played for Meath were James Conlon 21 Ethan Devine 20 Dara Campion 20 and Shane Walsh 18.

Meath are a coming team who are improving and getting better. They are 12 to 24 months before they start peaking. But there cud be Mayo backlash. Mayo u expect will really be up for this. And Meath have been on the go since Dec when they won challenge game v Dublin. Meath had to peak for league and then to reach super 8. Mayo had to peak for now. Meath did look tired on Sunday in last ten minutes. Do Meath have energy in the tank for a push in the super 8s.

Mayo are favourites and yes there could be massive Mayo backlash but dont rule out a big performance from Meath. Their form v Donegal 4 times , Tyrone, Galway and Roscommon in last 2 years has been excellent and Meath upped their game for the above. It is an intringing contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

It is a pity that the Munster Championship is the most uncompetitive of them all. Kerry haven't faced any challenge other than Cork for over 70 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Sonny678 wrote: »
    This is a massive game in that whoever loses is out of the championship. When Meath were in this position last year in 2018 and 2017 they produced their best performance of the year. In 2017 v Donegal in a brillant game Meath threw the kitchen sink at Donegal, the game was level 8 times and Meath were ahead in 63rd min and teams were level in injury before a McBreaty wonder point won the game by 1 point. Last year v Tyrone in a do or die knockout championship match also , was Meaths best performance of the year as Meath threw the kitchen sink at Tyrone. And only for a point in 6th min of injury time from Tyrone, Meath would have won. Tyrone won by 1 point in injury time in contervesial circumstances.

The point is last year and year before in similar matchs to Mayo game on Sunday , Meath produced a massive performance, maybe they wouldnt on Sunday , but they did in 2017 and 2018 v two best teams in the country.

Allot of people seemed to be surprised by Meaths performance on Sunday. They shouldn't have been Meath have form here. Anytime they have played top teams under McEntee they have performed very well. Meath under McEntee have defeated Galway , drew with Roscommon in Roscommon and would have won only for a penalty goal for Roscommon in 4th min of injury time. Last year Tyrone were lucky to beat Meath. And in 4 games in 3 years Donegal have struggled v Meath. In 2017 Donegal won by a point in injury time but it was real tight game. In the league this year in Ballybofey Meath dominated the game til 64th min and were 4 points up at 64th min when lucky goal turned the game for Donegal. In league final Meath were 5 up at half time after dominating the first half, Donegal won by 2. And up to 56th min last Sunday Meath looked like they had a great chance of beating Donegal. Even Dublin game the game was in balance til 56 min and Meath defensively did very well keeping Dublin to their lowest first half score in near a decade.

People read allot into 4 points v Dubs. This wasnt fair. Dublin is not a fair comparsion. Dublin are one of greatest teams ever , if not the greatest. They have hammered every team in the country in this era. All the other top teams Meath have played under McEntee, Meath played performaned very well and upped their game. This is a traditional trait of Meath football McEntee has again instilled in Meath. In the past Meath always upped their game v top counties. Thats why Meath were so sucessful. Meath had one best records in the country v top teams ( Meath have the best record in the country v Dublin , a very good record v kerry , and r Cork and Mayos bogey team in the championship) , this is something McEntee has brought back to Meath.

Two teams who beat Mayo in last two years are very similar to Meath. Kildare Roscommon and Meath are young up and coming teams. All similar teams. There is little between Meath and kildare other then kildare have gone back a bit this year. Roscommon are ahead of Meath in terms of development as they were in super 8 last year and spring in div 1. But there is little between the teams. Meath have played Roscommon 4 times in the last year since Feb 2018. 3 of them challenge games but they were near first 15 as they were just before Connacht final. In the 4 games v Roscommon in last year, Meath were unbeaten with 2 draws and 2 victories v Roscommon. Roscommon and kildare beat Mayo last year and this year both are very similar teams to Meath , young and up coming teams.

On Sunday u have 7th best team Meath v 5th best team Mayo in this forums rankings. Mayo have been one of the teams of the decade while they have some new young players , their main players are in their thirties with allot of mileage on their legs. Meath are one youngest teams in the country, most of their main players are 24 or 25 and they have allot of young players on Sunday forwards that played for Meath were James Conlon 21 Ethan Devine 20 Dara Campion 20 and Shane Walsh 18.

Meath are a coming team who are improving and getting better. They are 12 to 24 months before they start peaking. But there cud be Mayo backlash. Mayo u expect will really be up for this. And Meath have been on the go since Dec when they won challenge game v Dublin. Meath had to peak for league and then to reach super 8. Mayo had to peak for now. Meath did look tired on Sunday in last ten minutes. Do Meath have energy in the tank for a push in the super 8s.

Mayo are favourites and yes there could be massive Mayo backlash but dont rule out a big performance from Meath. Their form v Donegal 4 times , Tyrone, Galway and Roscommon in last 2 years has been excellent and Meath upped their game for the above. It is an intringing contest.

I agree with you that Meath are the coming team.

I also think that they will beat Dublin sometime over the next three years in the Championship (not this year) and it may not mean much if Dublin come through the qualifiers. Nevertheless, this is an exciting Meath team, and there may well be an All-Ireland in them eventually, maybe 2021 or 2022, but they need to keep at it. They certainly don't seem to have the mental fragility that has kept Mayo from succeeding over the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,901 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

blanch152 wrote:
    It is a pity that the Munster Championship is the most uncompetitive of them all. Kerry haven't faced any challenge other than Cork for over 70 years.
    You are young or have a bad memory. Clare won the Munster title by beating Kerry in 1992.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,289 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

eagle eye wrote:
    You are young or have a bad memory. Clare won the Munster title by beating Kerry in 1992.

One swallow

Etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

blanch152 wrote: »

Only six counties and in five hurling is the dominant force which is unlike the other provinces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

blanch152 wrote: »

But whaddabou' Leinster... Etc

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement