Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

Very rich grainy deposit this morning. Been eating a lot of walnuts/granola. Satisfying dump but a little smelly. You can really see the grains on the body of the turd when the light catches it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Hold on now......woah right there!

Women do it too?
    Not me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I’m in a foul mood today. I was advised by a mate to up my fruit intake as a way of getting around my late night “sessions”. I’m not impressed so far.

I’m on the following: mandarin x3, plum x3, apple x2, pear x2, banana x3 and a small punnet of strawberries and one of raspberries. All it means now is that I’m shítting four times a day, five if we’re including the midnight “movement”. It’s awful. My hole is raw and hot from the all the wiping.

At least the itch and dots have gone after my “trimming” adventure but now I’m worried about how often I’ll have to tackle the “badge” hair. I do not want another appearance of “the garrotte”. Ever.

Add to that my Father’s Day gift of a case of “Shíttus Interuptus” where I had to leave the toilet after a very soft dump to break up some drama after an issue with the TV. This was made all the worse by the fact that the folded paper I’d “tamped” up between the cheeks somehow slipped out and made another dreadful shítty mess. Another round of those “baby wipes” sorted it out but it was still a disgusting task.

The other advice I got was to throw on an “adult nappy” and face the clean up in the morning shower but I think I’d have to be very, very, hard up to even consider that.

Hope the rest of you are fairing better.

The tide is turning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

...anal gasping....

As of yet, I’ve located no other gaspers, but I doubt I’m the only one in the world.

The intake sounds like air being sucked through a straw. I can then expel the air pretty much at will via contraction of the tailbone-anus at which point it sounds like gas being released from a cylinder. It is easily heard by companions, but as it does not sound like regular flatulence they cannot put their finger on what exactly they have just witnessed.

As previously noted, where it gets interesting is underwater. Instead of sucking in air you suck in the same volume of water, loosening any anal flora or debris from the inner lining and releasing it back into the pool on the outbreath. Not an altogether unpleasant experience as the water provides a deep cleaning of the prostrate gland.

WT actual fcuk?

(If youre washing your prostate gland via your Gary, its a plumber you need! )

WT actual fcuk?

(If youre washing your prostate gland via your Gary, its a plumber you need! )

You’d have to worry about the quality of the water going up there too, R. Swimming pools are a disgusting blend of “human soup” at the best of times.

The last one I was in, a couple of weeks ago, I put my hand onto the side of the pool, after swimming a couple of lengths, only to have it come down onto a nasty looking “clear” plaster. It was vile.

Something like that is probably best “practised” in your own bath or sitting in the sink, maybe.

The tide is turning…

• Advertisement

You’d have to worry about the quality of the water going up there too, R. Swimming pools are a disgusting blend of “human soup” at the best of times.

The last one I was in, a couple of weeks ago, I put my hand onto the side of the pool, after swimming a couple of lengths, only to have it come down onto a nasty looking “clear” plaster. It was vile.

Something like that is probably best “practised” in your own bath or sitting in the sink, maybe.

Eat 5 pears and a tin of corn.
    Its like an internal sand blasting crossed with colonic irrigation.
    You'll be a new man once all flushed out inc the yeast webbing

Eat 5 pears and a tin of corn.
    Its like an internal sand blasting crossed with colonic irrigation.
    You'll be a new man once all flushed out inc the yeast webbing

Way ahead of you, R! Check my post above for my increased fruit intake. I undertook it on the advise of a mate to finally put an end to a 12:30am shítting that’s been bothering me for weeks.

I’m not a new man at all. I’m broken and tired. I’m going to the “lav” far more than usual and my hole is well “over polished”, I’m like a damned baboon at this stage.

The tide is turning…

Way ahead of you, R! Check my post above for my increased fruit intake. I undertook it on the advise of a mate to finally put an end to a 12:30am shítting that’s been bothering me for weeks.

I’m not a new man at all. I’m broken and tired. I’m going to the “lav” far more than usual and my hole is well “over polished”, I’m like a damned baboon at this stage.

Too much fruit is worse than too little! You're an omnivore, not a bloody ruminant

Try a few salads and more water.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I’m on the following: mandarin x3, plum x3, apple x2, pear x2, banana x3 and a small punnet of strawberries and one of raspberries. All it means now is that I’m shítting four times a day, five if we’re including the midnight “movement”. It’s awful. My hole is raw and hot from the all the wiping.

Is that per day? Little wonder if so. That looks like a weeks worth to me.

WT actual fcuk?

Human anatomy is not my strong point. All I know is that I suck water in through my hole and then expel it back out into the pool. Sometimes this results in feelings of euphoria/transcendental thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Human anatomy is not my strong point. All I know is that I suck water in through my hole and then expel it back out into the pool. Sometimes this results in feelings of euphoria/transcendental thoughts.

How’s your hoop integrity in general, FO? Sounds like the fûcking thing is like a windsock.

How’s your hoop integrity in general, FO? Sounds like the fûcking thing is like a windsock.

Integrity is good. I can pinch a loaf in half by contracting my purse lips.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Highly volatile,unpredictable,and explosive bouts of diarrhea for doctors room ghost.
    Sad face.
    That is all.

Highly volatile,unpredictable,and explosive bouts of diarrhea for doctors room ghost.
    Sad face.
    That is all.

User name checks out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Jesus, yesterday I dropped about 4 baby eel nests and I hadn't even been eating that much ???

This morning felt pretty empty down there but having my 2nd cup of coffee now and can feel some serious rumblings below ... but I'm stuck in a meeting ... it's an online job, can probably sneak off ...

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Jesus, yesterday I dropped about 4 baby eel nests and I hadn't even been eating that much ???

This morning felt pretty empty down there but having my 2nd cup of coffee now and can feel some serious rumblings below ... but I'm stuck in a meeting ... it's an online job, can probably sneak off ...

Sure if it's online just bring the screen with you

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just make sure and don't do a Frank Drebin if there is a phone call element to it.

Another day and another mealy deposit of dung spat out onto the porcelain. These bad boys come out like one long wet stream of steaming cattle feed, extremely grainy, with visible chunks of nuts, clustered oats etc. Awful smell of instant coffee and pig slurry. Very satisfying 'thwackk" when it starts spewing out and hits the bowl but I need to keep an eye on it as it it builds up quickly like the replacement World Trade Centre. You'd be worried he had plans to climb back inside the height he gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

The original question of ettiquete rared its ugly head for me literally 2 minutes ago.

Was in trap 1, just dropping off a party bag's worth of fun sized milky ways, when a buffoon landed into trap 2 beside me. Slammed the door shut hard, obviously under pressure. What followed next was unpleasant. What sounded like a high pressure piss was what got emptied out of the bowels. Followed by some soft sighing. And then, the baloon knot got attended to, the same way you might go about waxing your car. It was well polished.

So off he fúcked, and no more than 10 seconds later, another one lands in beside me. It was either the same guy, or there's a dose doing the rounds. More arse pissing.

I'm fuming at this stage. The door opens for a 3rd contestant, but he gets hit by the wall of stench, and decides to seek relief elsewhere.

No fúcking manners out of these animals

Stories like that make me reflect on how lucky I am to have access to such great facilities. Bathrooms, cubicles, shower rooms, handicapped options, hermetically sealed chambers etc.

I still think about that fellah who posted a few weeks back whose desk is right next to the only toilet in the office and colleagues are constantly streaming back and forth beside him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I'll leave this here -

https://readicon.com/721-2/

It may provide some inspiration for someone ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

gozunda wrote: »
    I'll leave this here -

https://readicon.com/721-2/

It may provide some inspiration for someone ...

It really is true, literally anything that gets old - becomes valuable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    The original question of ettiquete rared its ugly head for me literally 2 minutes ago.

Was in trap 1, just dropping off a party bag's worth of fun sized milky ways, when a buffoon landed into trap 2 beside me. Slammed the door shut hard, obviously under pressure. What followed next was unpleasant. What sounded like a high pressure piss was what got emptied out of the bowels. Followed by some soft sighing. And then, the baloon knot got attended to, the same way you might go about waxing your car. It was well polished.

So off he fúcked, and no more than 10 seconds later, another one lands in beside me. It was either the same guy, or there's a dose doing the rounds. More arse pissing.

I'm fuming at this stage. The door opens for a 3rd contestant, but he gets hit by the wall of stench, and decides to seek relief elsewhere.

Serves you right for taking a Henry McKnight at work.
    Just think of the poor sod who has to inhale the stench you and your fellow animals left. All because you refuse to train your body to poop regularly in the morning or in the evening, in the solitude and comfort of your own throne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Just think of the poor sod who has to inhale the stench you and your fellow animals left. All because you refuse to train your body to poop regularly in the morning or in the evening, in the solitude and comfort of your own throne.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

On the subject of etiquette lads. What is the acceptable response to someone knocking on the door of the clearly occupied jax and you've just sat down.

I have it on good authority from previous research that a loud but stern 'JUST A MINUTE' generally does the trick.

Thoughts?

armaghlad wrote: »

Terrible thing to say, bordering on ridiculous. Shítting at work is every workers god given right. It’s what the likes of Jim Larkin fought hard for. So that the common man wouldn’t have to “befoul” their homestead with the day’s “leavings”.

Only a sucker craps on their own time.
    yermandan wrote: »
    On the subject of etiquette lads. What is the acceptable response to someone knocking on the door of the clearly occupied jax and you've just sat down.

I have it on good authority from previous research that a loud but stern 'JUST A MINUTE' generally does the trick.

Thoughts?

Very poor form. The only time you knock on an occupied stall door is to enquire if the occupant is alright.

Waiting outside a work stall is bad enough but if you feel that the “inhabitant” has been in there so long that it requires a knock then you do not want to be heading straight in after they emerge.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

yermandan wrote: »

Thoughts?

Why would they knock? The cubicle is clearly occupied. This is degenerate behaviour. You have to presume that the person knocking is some sort of vile sex creep.

Words to live by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭Slideways

In the interest of science, what sorta time frame are we talking about in the holding on stakes.

Say for instance you get up and have a Nescafé at 0700 and by 0710, the cosbies are banging on the back door. Is it worth the risk to keep it on the clutch until you get to work at 0800

Does the issue of commuting using public transport or god forbid a bicycle have any bearing on the issue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

armaghlad wrote: »

Oh you're one of "them" are you? I'd say the jocks are well skidded up by the time you get home.

The only time I drop off a warhead at home is at the weekends. No "refusing" to train my body. It's set like clockwork to go off at 10am, right after the first coffee in work has been consumed.

Advertisement