Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smurphy2223

Corn be going to 10.5k soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

seannash wrote: »
    Whats the concensus on here, are we still in a market where if Bitcoin rises its drags alts with them or has it matured past that point.

Seems like bitcoin rises and alts rise with it. Then Bitcoin falls back and the Alts shoot up in double digits.

chainlink often putting up 20% rises, Oxt this week was up 230% in a night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smurphy2223

seannash wrote: »
    Whats the concensus on here, are we still in a market where if Bitcoin rises its drags alts with them or has it matured past that point.

Any BTC move affects the alts IMO, when it moves 3-4% or more up/down ALTS seem to suffer. ALTS have great gains during BTC consolidation

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 engleburt

Are you not worried about the speculation that Crytpo.com is a scam?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

rapul wrote: »
    Nice, bought a gandhi load of these a while back in high hopes!

Bit disappointed with this TBH but I'm just going to hodl now I've withdrawn everything except for this so I'm just going to leave it there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

engleburt wrote: »
    Are you not worried about the speculation that Crypto.com is a scam?
    Yes, the Mco to Cro swap showed they're dodgy, but most of crypto is a scam. Don't trust any project and have an exit plan.

I won't leave my life savings in crypto.com but I will take advantage of their cashback and interest savings for a while longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

AmberGold wrote: »
    5k to invest, have a Coinbase account. What’s your recommendation.

Already put 2k into ETH a few months back that’s doing well.

Term 5 to 10 years.

Get some bitcoin to lower your risk level but wait until its affordable.

Hold ETH.

Small chunk on alt coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Truckermal wrote: »
    Bit disappointed with this TBH but I'm just going to hodl now I've withdrawn everything except for this so I'm just going to leave it there!

Been good news for Swipe lately, hodl strong!
    Whole market is down a few percent, it will climb again, what goes up must come down and then back up again boom

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Guys don’t start panicking

Don’t sell the dump

If you’ve survived the last bear market then you’ll get through this little retracement

Markets don’t always continue to go up

This is just another chance to pick up some bargains for the next rally

When the dust settles here the alts will pump first like crazy

rapul wrote: »
    Been good news for Swipe lately, hodl strong!
    Whole market is down a few percent, it will climb again, what goes up must come down and then back up again boom

rapul knows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

Lex Luthor wrote: »

Don’t sell the dump

If you’ve survived the last bear market then you’ll get through this little retracement

Don't tell me people are selling now? This is the time to buy the dip.

Also - what do you make of BNB airdrop of SXP? Which is the better option to have for now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Don’t sell the dump

After having survived shares in Luckin coffee drop by 90%, and likes of Airbus go from 130e down to 49e at a low, yep this current dip is absolutely nothing ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Dip? This is just your average day in crypto!

Don't tell me people are selling now? This is the time to buy the dip.

Also - what do you make of BNB airdrop of SXP? Which is the better option to have for now?

I don’t hold any BNB and not sure what the rewards/BNB are, anybody?

I do have a decent holding of SXP and at these recent prices it’s not to be ignored

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Timmaay wrote: »
    After having survived shares in Luckin coffee drop by 90%, and likes of Airbus go from 130e down to 49e at a low, yep this current dip is absolutely nothing ha.

I dodged luckin by a few hours just by pure luck couldn't believe it when I woke up to see what happened. Unfortunately I stayed very loyal to cineworld lately! I think that will bounce back though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Dip? This is just your average day in crypto!

More a blip than a dip even! When a few majors are all 10 points in the red for the week then we can call it a real dip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

The last two weeks have been the highest weekly closes for Bitcoin since January 2018, happy to hang around here for a while to build support.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Anyone here think Chainlink is a good buy if it retraces down to about $10 or do you think the game is up for this coin?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Anyone here think Chainlink is a good buy if it retraces down to about $10 or do you think the game is up for this coin?

Impossible to say, but generally speaking I wouldn't touch an alt after it's just gone parabolic. I've missed some moonshots, but ultimately I've dodged more bullets that way. If bullish about the market, perhaps put the effort into spotting oracles or other "decent" alts that haven't popped yet.

worst case it will drop to $12 but I'm still bullish on Link

if you're looking for a nice one to get into to with growth is SXP (Swipe)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Have a short read back, like one page, or search for Lex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

worst case it will drop to $12 but I'm still bullish on Link

if you're looking for a nice one to get into to with growth is SXP (Swipe)

Yep. Too much support built in at around $12.50 for it to drop lower. I can see it breaking $20 soon after it establishes new support in the $17 band.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Dante7 wrote: »
    Yep. Too much support built in at around $12.50 for it to drop lower. I can see it breaking $20 soon after it establishes new support in the $17 band.

I've orders at $13. Don't think it'll hit $12 but hell what do I know? I've sold LINK twice thinking it had topped out.

Think Link has hit a nice level of support now

BAT is really taking off last few days

nice black friday sale on alts today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

nice black friday sale on alts today
    You buying anything?

i get a txt from a friend who just says to me that Link coin I shilled him is dumping like crazy

"what is this crap you shilled me?"

he's close to becoming a non-friend if he keeps this up, he's a grown man and he pressed the green button to buy for him, not me

If he cant control his emotions in days like these then he needs to get off the pot. Some people are just not strong enough for the crypto dips

FFS my 17 yr old has less reaction today when he sees the dip because I educated him in advance there will be days like this

I'm having a serious struggle lately about whether to convert 50% of my BTC cold storage bag into ETH

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Lads is there any alternative to Uniswap where the gas isn't so high?
    I was looking to buy 50 euros of a coin and the gas was coming in at 11 usd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

I'm having a serious struggle lately about whether to convert 50% of my BTC cold storage bag into ETH

woa-woa-man-you-need-help.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement