Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

jimmii wrote: »
    This is painful

what about Binance?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    what about Binance?

I've been onto support for answers but will go with binance tonight if I don't hear from them.

Link is definitely making up for it this in insane!

What are peoples thoughts about hitting $20? You would have thought once it hit $10 there would have been a lot of sell orders but it seemed to just smash right through! Think we'll see the same at $20 as new money comes in and quickly sweeps up all the sell orders that have been set at that point?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Link is definitely making up for it this in insane!

What are peoples thoughts about hitting $20? You would have thought once it hit $10 there would have been a lot of sell orders but it seemed to just smash right through! Think we'll see the same at $20 as new money comes in and quickly sweeps up all the sell orders that have been set at that point?

I'm not holding any unfortunately :o , but I regret telling someone here a while back who had been in it since 20 or 30 cents to be cautious and take some profits when it was 8 dollars and that they'd be foolish to turn their nose up at x40 gains.

I'm sure if they had sense they ignored me anyhow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    I'm not holding any unfortunately :o , but I regret telling someone here a while back who had been in it since 20 or 30 cents to be cautious and take some profits when it was 8 dollars and that they'd be foolish to turn their nose up at x40 gains.

I'm sure if they had sense they ignored me anyhow. :D
    That person was me, sold at $7.20....hindsight is a fantastic thing

• Advertisement

snapped up some $WAVES and $ALGO last night

The staking with $ALGO is compounding aswell which is better than some

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

cherrytaz wrote: »
    That person was me, sold at $7.20....hindsight is a fantastic thing

It still was a great profit, you didn’t do so bad securing it :-)

Hard to tell how far this thing can go, but at this stage it is already half the market cap of XRP and if this is passed the only challengers left will be ETH and BTC.

It can go higher alright but I’d say at some point the music will have to stop playing ... and when it happens those who don’t react quickly enough might face an epic pullback (the chart reminds me of XRP in Jan 2018).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

snapped up some $WAVES and $ALGO last night

The staking with $ALGO is compounding aswell which is better than some

Have you looked at XIO? Staking rewards are paid out up front in the erc20 token of your choice. Your staked amount is locked up in a smart contract for the length of time you choose with rewards varying depending on the length of time you choose to stake for.

Eth is taking a big ride now!

Green&Red wrote: »
    Is chainlink stabilising now around the €11 mark?
    If it’s to hit the $20 mark predicted by coin bureau then it makes sense that it would

Any chance of trying this trick again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Hex2t mainnet coming in August, lots of excitement around this one.
    Gonna predict good returns as long as this market continues

+300% in 3 weeks!

We're in a massive bull market lads, make hay

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smurphy2223

Bob24 wrote: »
    It still was a great profit, you didn’t do so bad securing it :-)

Hard to tell how far this thing can go, but at this stage it is already half the market cap of XRP and if this is passed the only challengers left will be ETH and BTC.

It can go higher alright but I’d say at some point the music will have to stop playing ... and when it happens those who don’t react quickly enough might face an epic pullback (the chart reminds me of XRP in Jan 2018).

Link will go to 100 at least in this market. Probably take a slight dip in the next few days as Bitcoin goes to 14k

Hex2t mainnet coming in August, lots of excitement around this one.
    Gonna predict good returns as long as this market continues

What's so special about this one? Tbh I've never heard of it before and it's an untracked listing on CMC. I was however able to view it on coingecko and it seems to be available more or less only on uniswap.

It doesn't show circulating supply, but total supply is shown as 250 billion, which at the current price gives a market cap of $50M, seems a little overpriced to me for something I haven't heard of.

What's so special about this one? Tbh I've never heard of it before and it's an untracked listing on CMC. I was however able to view it on coingecko and it seems to be available more or less only on uniswap.

It doesn't show circulating supply, but total supply is shown as 250 billion, which at the current price gives a market cap of $50M, seems a little overpriced to me for something I haven't heard of.

It is in presale currently and aims to take over from HEX which has dropped from a price of .006 to .002 over the last couple of weeks. Hex2T is currently priced at .0002

Axion.network is their website to find out more.

Edit: Detail below from Jeff Kirdeikis who is a founder of TrustSwap and Uptrennd. This was shared on 24th July.

Hex2T has JUST rebranded into Axion, and the mainnet is about one month away. In response, the price is just starting a fresh new breakout and is soon to enter "blue sky price-discovery mode". As you know, I don't get behind many projects, but this is one I really stand behind and see very realistic short-term and long-term gains ahead.

What's the TLDR?
    - Axion is a currency that provides the most profitable (and sustainable) staking rewards that I have ever seen in crypto.
    - They have implemented a system where they will be doing potentially millions of dollars DAILY in token buybacks, which is legitimately going to continuously push the price up.
    - It's a decentralized ecosystem, where the community votes on governance.
    - It's a currency where your purchasing power increases by simply being a part of the system, unlike FIAT, where a savings account won't even keep pace with inflation.

I see some mega potential with Axion (ticker currently Hex2T until mainnet transition). But I'll keep this short.

In my opinion, a 5X by end of August is a very easy and realistic target here.

For comparison: Hex has a marketcap of 1.1 BILLION.
    Axion took the Hex framework of Certificates of Deposit and made it better in every way. Current marketcap of Axion is 8 Million. That's a 137X to go on par.

With the mass exit from hex coming this november from "Big Pay Day", I legitimately see Axion flipping Hex within the next four months.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,481 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Sitting on a pile of stablecoin for the last few weeks after some profit-taking.

Unfortunately I had no skin in the recent runs at all.
    Now the buy backs are set, but some of the performance over the last few weeks has really blown them away.
    One thing I have learned on the rocky road of crypto tho?
    Is a profit is a profit, that's always good! Don't after time.
    Bulls are great, but buying on the rise isn't always the clever move. Someone is always left holding the ATH bag.
    Patience!
    Always be patient, there really is no greater leveller IME than actually being patient.
    If you set a buy or a sell, set it because that's your limit and don't second guess yourself or after time yourself on selling before a run.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

banie01 wrote: »
    Always be patient, there really is no greater leveller IME than actually being patient.

100%. There are so many people who are not.

Lots of price action in recent weeks - but a lot of it is unsustainable. I'm specifically talking about DeFi tokens. I firmly believe that tangible projects will emerge from it. However, I also believe that some of the ones with the major gains in recent weeks are completely unsustainable (the whole 'yield farming' deal). Then we had $500 million pour into Yam Finance despite a warning saying that the code had not been fully reviewed - and sure enough there was a bug in the code.

100%. There are so many people who are not.

Lots of price action in recent weeks - but a lot of it is unsustainable. I'm specifically talking about DeFi tokens. I firmly believe that tangible projects will emerge from it. However, I also believe that some of the ones with the major gains in recent weeks are completely unsustainable (the whole 'yield farming' deal). Then we had $500 million pour into Yam Finance despite a warning saying that the code had not been fully reviewed - and sure enough there was a bug in the code.

The worst thing I seen on Telegram recently was someone saying how they were moving out of AMPL (despite having already made losses) and into YAM. :eek:

Out of the frying pan and into the fire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Out of the frying pan and into the fire :D
    Here's an 'explainer' of how DeFi works that I came across yesterday.:D

LINK

(It's a little bit cruel as there are some tangible things to come out of it...but Yams should not be one of them!).

what about Binance?

Fiiiiinally got some! Got to say swipe support is not great. Seemed fine on chat then they followed up today with an email with links to two different questions unfortunately it was the same link and answered neither question! So instead spent the few minutes remembering how to depsoit on to binance and got it sorted with them.

Be interesting to hear how others get on with swipe support if they need to use them.

Picked up some more SXP on that dip
    Still @ $4 so depending how much alcohol I drink later I might buy more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Picked up some more SXP on that dip
    Still @ $4 so depending how much alcohol I drink later I might buy more

Dumped mine last night and bought ETH then Sand after the ICO....:D:D

Not a bad oul Friday but watching Sand as it could lose 600% in minutes! I'll be back in SXP soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

Bit of pull back on SXP I wasn't sure if it was mission abort, but I will hang on and see how it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

• Registered Users Posts: 16,481 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Dante7 wrote: »

Lovely!
    I have @60BNB on CryptoEarn at the moment that will be moved back on to binance then :)

Lift off again! Will we be testing $20 today?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Lift off again! Will we be testing $20 today?

Still charging away, above €16.50 now

Green&Red wrote: »
    Still charging away, above €16.50 now

It took a little nap this afternoon because it knew it had a busy evening lined up!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

Big old resistance line at 19.953 usd.
    Seems to have landed just below it too.
    There might be a retrace before Mr Portnoy resorts to shilling it live again.
    Does anyone wonder if it will repeat the Neo or Eth pattern?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Dipped into Orchard oxt yesterday evening made nice gains!

• Advertisement

Truckermal wrote: »
    Dipped into Orchard oxt yesterday evening made nice gains!

Nicely timed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement