Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrestling Thoughts (Part 2)

Options
1156157158159160162»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,757 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

yesterday was the 25th anniversary of over the edge 1999 which is known for the death of Owen hart. Today is the 25th anniversary of the tribute episode of raw which was a tribute to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Patrick Mahomes

Owen is only remembered fondly because he died so tragically when in fact he was a bit of dick in reality like most wrestlers.

Regards,

P.

a bit of a dick ? That’s complete rubbish or else all his peers said he was one of the nicest guys on the roster. So your “in fact” is just your opinion.

I doubt Austin thinks he is a nice guy.

Regards,

P.

So THAT’s your reason for stating as fact that he “was a dick” ? Well that’s great logic. That was obviously an awful listed Owen hart made but given he didn’t hurt another wrestler as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I hardly doubt Tony khan would have invested so much into the Owen Hart cup for someone who was a “bit of a dick”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭rizzla

Don't know if it's been mentioned or relevant but Aer Lingus are flying direct to Vegas from Sept 2024. Picked up my flights for Wrestlemania. Hated the stop overs so glad they now have direct flights.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Former WWE wrestler Gable Steveson, Olympic wrestling gold medalist, signing with Bills as DT.

He won gold at the 2020 Olympics and is a 2x NCAA wrestling national champion.

It would be interesting to see the reaction if Rebecca Quin walked through the Forbidden Door on June 30th.

Regards,

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,160 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Could Chad Gable do the "batista i quit i quit' in the Raw ring and then show up in AEW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,160 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Going to the Smashing Pumpkins Monday in the 3Arena

The new series about Billy Corgan and the NWA is a bit wacky. He means well but maybe the world of Pro Wrestling is not for him

Mad that Ricochet and Andrade two of the best workers in wrestling have been relegated to 3 minute matches on Twitter/X. Hopefully for both it leads to bigger things down the road a bit.

Regards,

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭SteM

At what point can Andrade expect bigger things down the road? He's not really caught on in either of the 2 main American promotions. There are some very good workers that are midcarders, it's just the way business goes.

Post edited by SteM on

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Nattie could be a free agent in time to participate in the Owen Hart Cup in AEW.

I wouldn’t mind seeing her go free agent for a while and work with AEW, TNA, NJPW etc she has a world of experience that she could pass on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

My promotion crowned our first champion, Matthew Justice following a several month long tournament last week in Portland. Amazing show in which he defeated Lince Dorado who was being assisted by his hired gun Krule. Great start to the summer so looking forward to the next shows and some new faces showing up!

Advertisement