Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Wrestling Thoughts (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Cena really is Superman going by his Twitter.

Acting, TV appearances, inspirational quotes every day and self help books. Where did this bloke come from? :pac:

Can’t stand him. He’s completely disingenuous and totally up his own hole. The motivational stuff is unbearably cringe. Total Bella’s really gave an insight into what’s he’s really like. He also follows a couple of extreme far right lads on Twitter which might tell you something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

TimesArrow wrote: »
    He also follows a couple of extreme far right lads on Twitter which might tell you something.
    To be fair he follows the most random people. Think he went through a phase of just adding random wrestling fans, so wonder how concious it is.

I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen some randomer on twitter with like 20 followers and one of them will be Cena, no joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Mecrab

Stupidly let a friend who never watched wrestling growing up spear and chokelslam me last night. It was on grass and the ****er proper slammed me! I was winded as **** and now it hurts when I laugh or cough... And to make matters when it was my turn the **** no sold my spear and made me look weak in front of the girlos!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Mecrab wrote: »
    Stupidly let a friend who never watched wrestling growing up spear and chokelslam me last night. It was on grass and the ****er proper slammed me! I was winded as **** and now it hurts when I laugh or cough... And to make matters when it was my turn the **** no sold my spear and made me look weak in front of the girlos!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Reminds me of when on one random night knacker drinking a friend picked me up and F5ed me. I was grand.

I knew how to land.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I loved Honky Tonk Man the character.

But the man is one of the bitterest, thin skinned, negative people I have ever seen.

The wrestling business has produced so many people with a chip on their shoulder, he has a boulder on both shoulders.

I think Honky is like Cornette, half of it is just said to keep himself relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

He didn't know how to work, kid

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,627 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

He didn't know how to work, kid

:pac:

Or to quote the late great dusty Rhodes. “Don’t do **** you don’t know how to do.”

Honestly what's the story with Keith Lee? MVP gave quite a flat answer to a fan asking him would he take him into The Hurt Business. Something weird is going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Honestly what's the story with Keith Lee? MVP gave quite a flat answer to a fan asking him would he take him into The Hurt Business. Something weird is going on.

Its unknown. God knows at this stage. I hope all is well, he was taken off TV suddenly and lots of rumours that appear to be not true (covid issues, injury, etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'd say he's not too far away from a return...

https://twitter.com/RealKeithLee/status/1384537514300645382

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its unknown. God knows at this stage. I hope all is well, he was taken off TV suddenly and lots of rumours that appear to be not true (covid issues, injury, etc)

Awful to say but I'm starting to wonder if he did something that we're not aware of yet that might be stackable, but it's close.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

I think it sounds like he's having trouble getting cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,370 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is MVP's comment a kayfabe he turned down The Hurt Business last year why would I help him out.

If it's a shoot maybe he just doesn't like Lee, I wouldn't read to much into it.

Awful to say but I'm starting to wonder if he did something that we're not aware of yet that might be stackable, but it's close.

Like?

I doubt its a wellness violation

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Like?

I doubt its a wellness violation

A domestic possibly, but I suppose if it was that he'd be gone already.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,858 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Being a survivor and a campaigner for domestic abuse, Mia would've spoken out about it and wouldn't be still with him if that happened

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Being a survivor and a campaigner for domestic abuse, Mia would've spoken out about it and wouldn't be still with him if that happened

And shes been dress shopping, they appear solid so its not that.

A domestic possibly, but I suppose if it was that he'd be gone already.

Yeah hed be ****canned if that happened like Adam Rose and Rich Swann were. Ive no idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ye're quick to assume the worst of someone.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ye're quick to assume the worst of someone.

My apologies if it seems harsh.

It's just something MVP would play off on Instagram using kayfabe usually. Just thought his response to the fan was very peculiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,370 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The wrestling world really is a changing.

An MLW wrester is now the first ever NJPW Strong Openweight Champion.

A NJPW Tag Team are Impact Tag Champions.

An AEW wrestler is NJPW US Champion.

An MLW wrestler is AAA World Cruiserweight Championship.

An AEW wrestler is AAA Mega Championship.

An AEW wrestler is NWA Women's Champion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I think it’s a matter of time before Matt Riddle becomes a world champ.

I like him but I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,916 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Could Big Cass or whatever he goes by now do a Drew McIntyre on it and eventually resign with wwe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Could Big Cass or whatever he goes by now do a Drew McIntyre on it and eventually resign with wwe

I had the exact same thoughts, seems to be building towards a redemption. Hopefully he can keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,916 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sirsok wrote: »
    U had the exact same thoughts, seems to be building towards a redemption. Hopefully he can keep it up.

It worked for Drew in the past and Cass has gotten himself into great shape

I wouldn't lose any sleep if i never saw Enzo again

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lads if we're talking about someone coming back to WWE after being gone, could you please use the hyphen to differentiate which word your using. There's a difference between re-sign & resign.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Pfft it would be need to be quite bad to be sacked, Dream is still employed ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ugh, Jesus, no matter what they do, don't bring back Big Cass. Nothing without Enzo beside him. No good in ring either. Not that Enzo was much better, mind.

Advertisement