Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 Free Hit Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

If Rashford gets the green light at Fridays presser then I can see him in most FH teams.

I'm thinking of this at the moment:

c01zJE7.jpg

It would be a 3-4-3 if I went for McArthur or else go for a 4-3-3 and put in Schlupp with a cheap bench fodder midfielder for McArthur

• Registered Users Posts: 33,011 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Colking wrote: »

c01zJE7.jpg

That’s a lovely team value you have there. I’m very similar but I couldn’t do double Chelsea so it’ll be DGW cheapie (probably AWB) instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

In a lot of trouble and need to make up points this week.
    Thinking of
    Guiata,
    Schlupp,Dunk,Peltier
    Silva, Sterling,Hazard, Milo, Martial
    Kun, Kane,
    Subs, Hamer, Connolly, Simpson, Quaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

If price wasn't a factor who would you take out of Dilva, Sane and KDB?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Silva easy for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

I have thrown in my kane teams both 442 and 352
    and non kane teams with rashford instead in a 352 (getting son) and a 433 (batman)

Kane teams predicted to score less
    marginally
    but less

• Registered Users Posts: 36,144 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Silva.

Without a moment's hesitation.

Silva for me 2
    In fact I am getting increasingly tempted by a 352 with him in it along with sterling and aguero
    Not sure I can trust Pep with 3 of my 7 attacking players in a DGW though so will prob stick with Laporte

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Has anyone considered Mahrez?

• Advertisement

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Has anyone considered Mahrez?

Kepa

Azpil Young Schlupp

Hazard Pogba Sterling Mahrez

Rashford Zaha Aguero

3 Chelsea
    3 Citeh
    3 United
    2 Palace

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Latest version:

Foster
    David Luiz, Lindelof, Duffy
    Sterling, Hazard, Silva, Pogba
    Aguero, Rashford, Batshuayi OR Zaha

AWB+ rubbish

Don’t fancy a Chelsea defensive double up and looking at the possibility of getting 3 City attackers. I could go Ederson in goal, upgrade AWB and go 4-3-3, but don’t see an ‘obvious’ fourth defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    Silva for me 2
    In fact I am getting increasingly tempted by a 352 with him in it along with sterling and aguero
    Not sure I can trust Pep with 3 of my 7 attacking players in a DGW though so will prob stick with Laporte
    Why did Laporte miss the last 3 games? Is he a cert to start/play the DGW?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Oh yer all interested in Dilva now, feck off and stick to Laporte and Ederson

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Why did Laporte miss the last 3 games? Is he a cert to start/play the DGW?

Hamstring injury
    was back in training before the last game
    No international so should be good to go

I’m looking at the fixtures for City and trying to work out when Sterling will be rested considering the upcoming games.

At home to Cardiff looks very likely to me.

I’m considering going without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Colking wrote: »

c01zJE7.jpg

It would be a 3-4-3 if I went for McArthur or else go for a 4-3-3 and put in Schlupp with a cheap bench fodder midfielder for McArthur

Seriously?

I’m £2.1m short of that starting 11 even using the cheapest possible subs! :pac:

It’s an amazing team IMO. Go the 4-3-3 route with Schlupp and it’s the best free hit team I’ve seen - it’s not even close.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Looking at the possibility of 3-5-2 as opposed to 3-4-3. Anyone care to comment?

3-4-3
    Foster

AWB+ rubbish

3-5-2
    Kepa
    Azpilicueta, Lindelof, Schlupp
    Sterling, Hazard, Silva, Pogba, Townsend
    Aguero, Rashford

AWB+ rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Benimar wrote: »
    Looking at the possibility of 3-5-2 as opposed to 3-4-3. Anyone care to comment?

3-4-3
    Foster

AWB+ rubbish

3-5-2
    Kepa
    Aguero, Rashford

AWB+ rubbish

I would rather AWB over Townsend - you shouldn't need anyone on the bench beyond fodder

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’m looking at the fixtures for City and trying to work out when Sterling will be rested considering the upcoming games.

At home to Cardiff looks very likely to me.

I’m considering going without him.

I was thinking about that. Two things, the risk that he’s not rested and the risk that he hits two games worth of points in one game. Too risky for me, especially when he will he captained by some and TC’d by others

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    I was thinking about that. Two things, the risk that he’s not rested and the risk that he hits two games worth of points in one game. Too risky for me, especially when he will he captained by some and TC’d by others

And downgrading him doesn’t really allow that much of an upgrade anywhere else for me.

I’ll probably keep him in, because he will be highly owned, but I’m genuinely expecting 1 game from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

And downgrading him doesn’t really allow that much of an upgrade anywhere else for me.

I’ll probably keep him in, because he will be highly owned, but I’m genuinely expecting 1 game from him.

Its the downgrading point that makes me want to keep him. The only place I would want to go is another City asset and they all have the same issue handing over them

Paully D wrote: »
    Seriously?

I’m £2.1m short of that starting 11 even using the cheapest possible subs! :pac:

It’s an amazing team IMO. Go the 4-3-3 route with Schlupp and it’s the best free hit team I’ve seen - it’s not even close.

Thanks, all those hits I took pre-Christmas will hopefully start to pay off a little bit this week.

I'm definitely leaning more towards a fourth defender at the moment as with a bit of luck they might get a clean sheet in one of the fixtures.

I'm not sure whether Palace or Brighton offer a better hope of a clean though. Schlupp has some attacking potential but so does Dunk/Duffy

Benimar wrote: »

3-4-3
    Foster

AWB+ rubbish

3-5-2
    Kepa
    Aguero, Rashford

AWB+ rubbish
    naughtb4 wrote: »
    I would rather AWB over Townsend - you shouldn't need anyone on the bench beyond fodder

I'd be more inclined to go with a palace Defender than one of the mids. Even Mili doesn't feel great to me because you're relying on a penalty, in fairness they might get one but I'd sooner throw the dice on picking up a clean sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'd say he's most likely to get 1.5 games, can Pep really trust not to start both games, we saw against Swansea - Jesus, Sane and Mahrez didn't do much to inspire confidence that they will show up in a must win PL game.

More than likely imo that Sterling starts both games and comes off when 2/3 nil up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Will wait for press conferences tomorrow, but team pretty much decided on apart from 2 positions.

343 with Jimenez and Duffy
    Or
    352 with Martial and Dunk

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I'd say he's most likely to get 1.5 games, can Pep really trust not to start both games, we saw against Swansea - Jesus, Sane and Mahrez didn't do much to inspire confidence that they will show up in a must win PL game.

More than likely imo that Sterling starts both games and comes off when 2/3 nil up.

And rested for the FA Cup game imo. Bare in mind, Sterling played 180 mins for England.

I’m looking at Mahrez. I’m convinced he will Start the CArdiff at home game.

I think it will be a nice differential, has a goal and assist in his last 2 games.

Just to add, I’m going with 3 City attack but think could go Kane and Laporte instead of Sterling, Young and Zaha

Nono jury updates from OGS presser is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Aguero Sterling are in my 11
    But the idea of Jesus and Mahrez starting ahead of them has been serious stress this week, driving myself mad. Might just captain Mane (one match LEI)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

I’m currently looking at a 5-2-3:
    Kepa
    Schlupp Azpi Lindelof Shaw Trippier
    Sterling Hazard
    Batshuayi Aguero Kane

Probably will change numerous more times. Trippier could easily become Laporte and hopefully there will be more information about Shaw’s injury closer to the deadline. Dalot would be interesting if there was guarantees he’d get minutes. Might look back into the option of a 4-3-3 with Silva being the mid that is most appealing. Can’t get past the idea of having Kane at the new stadium even though he’ll more than likely let me down like he did when I triple captained him against Cardiff!

Advertisement