Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Oooh hurry up Nigel’s teammates. He needs an answer!!!

Wolf

Ill indulge Geryy,

Phil, how sure are you Nigel wasnt converted?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Wolf

If it’s just him and Riona and they’re out in the open now, why not discuss everything here?

Just saying <insert shrug thing>

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So she won a prize yesterday and a prize the previous day but has 3 powers? A life, a bomb type thingy and just now she says a protect on you.

Should really check in as it is she that contradicted you.

And you know about the task yesterday as she told you after converting you. Btw, just in case you missed it, I chose 41. Wonder what sonic wolfs picked? Hmmmmm?

Sorry, what are you saying the 41 is?
    I’m really interested in hearing that

The bomby thing and the protect are the same prize, there’s no protection. She can give the bomby thing to whoever she likes. It won’t protect me but it ensures whatever wolf attacks me will also die.
    I feel Ive been clear enough on that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So she won a prize yesterday and a prize the previous day but has 3 powers? A life, a bomb type thingy and just now she says a protect on you.

Should really check in as it is she that contradicted you.

And you know about the task yesterday as she told you after converting you. Btw, just in case you missed it, I chose 41. Wonder what sonic wolfs picked? Hmmmmm?

I have allocated my prize from yesterday’s challenge to Luigi, thereby protecting him. But you keep doing you wolfie!

• Advertisement

I chose 41. You understand perfectly

I chose 41. You understand perfectly

Chose 41 for what?

Are you claiming you’re Mario?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Are you claiming you’re Mario?
    That would be interesting if Gert was claiming Mario.

Other team munches Gert she flips good, it means both Riona and Nigel are lying.

Its unlikely though. Are you claiming Mario?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Of all the things they could tie each other too in previous posts, they chose to say that they thanked each other’s seventh post. Well, why don’t we all just go and thank each other’s seventh posts right now? Go on....... it’s doable

The thanking posts doesn’t really come into play until one of us dies and is proven good. It’s not a genious well schemed wolf thing, but a simple insurance policy for each of us if/when the other dies.

• Advertisement

15 posts - check - first to get there
    FFA - check - first to do one
    Get a vote on me in lynch - fail.

But you failed too and I beat you on the other tasks. Not one person noticed that I was the first to ask on thread to be lynched and I asked Nigel to do it.

I always took Nigel at his word throughout the thread too. I didn’t vote Eva or jake first night as they also asked to be lynched and I wasn’t going there.

So you are claiming Mario?
    It’s an interesting strategy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    The thanking posts doesn’t really come into play until one of us dies and is proven good. It’s not a genious well schemed wolf thing, but a simple insurance policy for each of us if/when the other dies.

But the point is that you could have thanked those posts any time. Why not reply to each other's seventh posts instead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

15 posts - check - first to get there
    FFA - check - first to do one
    Get a vote on me in lynch - fail.

But you failed too and I beat you on the other tasks. Not one person noticed that I was the first to ask on thread to be lynched and I asked Nigel to do it.

I always took Nigel at his word throughout the thread too. I didn’t vote Eva or jake first night as they also asked to be lynched and I wasn’t going there.

Phil, his is why I asked about your tasks yesterday. They mirror what you had to do, hence my village lean comment. Might explain why Wini is so hot against them?

I loled at the "someone FFA me so I can argue with them line" :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Hi Shadow. Called it, your other two wolfy buddies were way too quiet!

So who's who, Winnie for Robotnik and Conor for the roleblocker are my guesses :)

Yes, Jake, I am.

Does anyone else think that poor Eva was set up? My vote on her was for self preservation which I clearly said. I get why Nigel wanted her gone and Riona, she was all over it.

So whos claiming Mario? Riona and.... Gert?

Steve WW wrote: »
    But the point is that you could have thanked those posts any time. Why not reply to each other's seventh posts instead?

Because we only came up with the plan mid thread. It would only have come out after we died as a way of proving our stories. Its only wolves who are trying to disprove our partnership now

@Gerti if you are Mario,that would make Riona and I wolves, who is the third wolf?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hi Shadow. Called it, your other two wolfy buddies were way too quiet!

So who's who, Winnie for Robotnik and Conor for the roleblocker are my guesses :)

How you looking on the real task. Do you meet the criteria?

Gert are you claiming

• Advertisement

Gerties stuff is nice and all but ignores one seriously vital part of factual information:

Where oh where is the other Luigi who allowed Nigel to rampage through the thread with a false claim since day 1

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Because we only came up with the plan mid thread. It would only have come out after we died as a way of proving our stories. Its only wolves who are trying to disprove our partnership now

@Gerti if you are Mario,that would make Riona and I wolves, who is the third wolf?

You’re the convert and could be thanking old posts right now to your hearts content.

Gerties stuff is nice and all but ignores one seriously vital part of factual information:

Where oh where is the other Luigi who allowed Nigel to rampage through the thread with a false claim since day 1

Day 1 lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Yes, Jake, I am.

Does anyone else think that poor Eva was set up? My vote on her was for self preservation which I clearly said. I get why Nigel wanted her gone and Riona, she was all over it.

Well I woke up thinking someone might desperately challenge the Yoshi claim, but I'll admit I didn't see someone challenge Mario. You really went for it there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Gert, you’ll need to be super clear here. Cause it’s a nice claim, but you’re using info that’s freely available on thread, and while it’s appealing trying to ship us two wolves, there’s holes.

You’re claiming Mario, presumably

So Nigel (who proved quickly he had access to your backroom) backs Riona up as Mario yesterday and you wait till this morning to counter it. Why? You knew you had two wolves before munch last night (including the convert) but waited until now to come forward?

If Nigel, as Luigi, knew Mario was alive, why not wait till you get munched to concoct the story? If he is a convert, it’s an incredibly sloppy play on their behalf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Day 1 lynch?

For the record, Nigel proved to me very quickly yesterday that he had access to Mario’s back room. He knew the task myself and Mario competed in. So I’ve no doubt he’s Mario or Luigi.

This story only works if he’s the convert, in which case Gert let him run wild yesterday evening.

I’m busy for half hour.

Phil WW wrote: »
    For the record, Nigel proved to me very quickly yesterday that he had access to Mario’s back room. He knew the task myself and Mario competed in. So I’ve no doubt he’s Mario or Luigi.

This story only works if he’s the convert, in which case Gert let him run wild yesterday evening.

Ìt works so, we know we have a convert. Gertys tasks match what you had to do. I checked their thread and its all there once you know what they are.

Clodagh WW wrote:
    Firstly, I did vote Steve. I think he's a wolf. But that doesn't make me one. I voted for him right off the bat once the lynch form was open. I even tried to before the worlds merged and found the lynch form shut. It was only you, Vernon, that convinced me that a flip on the other world's players would be good for wagonomics, that I switched to Isla. Look at my vote there, mid-way through the list. I voted for her for what I believed was the good of the village because YOU convinced me to.

Now I think you're the convert.

When I turn up dead whenever that may be (because I know I can't stop it), please other folks, remember this!

Ah Clodagh, nice try and all. It's a lovely story but why suddenly the convert and not an original wolf?

You trying to push the idea that I'm converted to the other wolf team maybe? Get them to kill me?

:D

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote:
    Day 1 lynch?

Doris was pretty outspoken and vocal tbf so I think she'd have shut that sh1t down if it were true. Or at the very least left a vote on Nigel to show some form of intentions.

Nigel is Luigi for definite, even Phil confirms it. The possibility is that he's a convert attempting to clear Riona wolf.

So......let the wolves sort it out says I.

The other team should munch Gertie just to be sure.

We're still killing Steve today he's not even trying to fight it

Advertisement