Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ok

Updated Wagonomics:

Mushroom Kingdom Votes Day 1:

Lynch Vote Results

Doris (3); Eva WW, Isla WW, Conor WW
    Winifred (2); Jake WW, Gertrude WW
    Eva (1); Riona WW
    Conor (1); Nigel WW
    Derry (1); Doris WW

Did not vote: Derry WW, Winifred WW

Ok so we have Riona and Nigel confirming each other as Mario and Luigi. So that moves them into confirmed village category imo. Unless it's a wolf play concocted with 10 players still alive and Luigi asleep at the wheel - it's simply not the case.

So two unconfirmeds voting on Winnie here. And no Winnie vote. Potential bus by Jake and Gertrude on an inactive Winnie? Would explain Jake's switch off Winnie on day 2. I dunno, that means that Conor isn't a wolf though so it's very unlikely.

But what is the make up of the team then? Conor sitting solo amongst the greens still stands out. So that means there's an innocent caught in the crossfire on the Winnie wagon, or Winnie is an innocent herself. Let's keep looking.

Mushroom Kingdom Votes Day 2:

VOTING RESULTS:

Eva - Riona, Winifred, Nigel, Isla, Gertrude
    Isla - Jake
    Nigel - Eva
    Gertrude - Conor

This is a clever wolf team, I will say that. They've somehow managed to now have two unconfirmeds on wagon and two off, of different composites.

But now Winnie and Gertie are on the same wagon, after Gertie voting for Winnie the previous night? Ok, so that's a mistake I think. And I'm surprised I overlooked it initially tbh.

I actually think this looks good for Jake, as I simply can't see a universe where Conor isn't a wolf.

Combined Worlds Results Day 3:

Lynch Vote Results

Isla (8) – Nigel WW, Jake WW, Vernon WW, Riona WW, Clodagh WW, Gertrude WW, Conor WW, Steve WW
    Steve (6) – Gabriel WW, Desmond WW, Mary WW, Isla WW, Winifred WW, Phil WW

Oh ho! Look at that, they're moving again. This time it's Winnie who shifts wagons, but Conor and Gert are now side by side. Wolfy backroom communication?

It's more complicated with Jake now being on Isla, but it's a steady vote from the previous night, it's early and tbh pretty damn ballsy if he knows (and as a wolf he does) that Isla is a villager.

Yeah, pretty sure I'm happy with Jake actually, especially taking into account his claim. The one outstanding thing is the protect VS the extra life.

Wagonomics decides that Shroomies wolves are very clever, but their one slight mistake is Winnie and Gertie voting together after Gertie voted Winnie night 1.

So the wolf team is more likely than not

Conor
    Gertrude
    Winnebago

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Oh, ok, thanks for clarifying.

Hmm. The prize I got on night one (since Vern asked for clarification) was a bonus life and I blocked the following munch too.

The fact I beat Wario, but Robotnik beat you, is interesting, cause you’d imagine it means Robotnik did some sort of a task on Day one then. Or maybe he both failed, lol.

I'd say at a guess that Gertrude is Robotnik based off post counts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Oh, ok, thanks for clarifying.

Hmm. The prize I got on night one (since Vern asked for clarification) was a bonus life and I blocked the following munch too.

The fact I beat Wario, but Robotnik beat you, is interesting, cause you’d imagine it means Robotnik did some sort of a task on Day one then. Or maybe he both failed, lol.

Maybe it can be linked to Evas behaviour?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Maybe it can be linked to Evas behaviour?

But Eva flipped good, right?

• Advertisement

But Eva flipped good, right?

But maybe a prize was won by baddies to alter her behaviour some how.

No idea how. Theres no way I can explain her behaviour

But maybe a prize was won by baddies to alter her behaviour some how.

No idea how. Theres no way I can explain her behaviour

Maybe Phil and Riona can confirm but the challenge ended at the lynch day 1 if the info that Phil gave us is to be trusted :pac:

So any powers granted to Robotnik would be given post lynch right?

Just means Eva fcuked ye over, it happens.

She may have been a new player in way over her head. Its the most logical explaination.

Lol and actually, Conor and Gertie sitting side by side on Isla tonight after Conor threw away a vote on Gertie day 2 means that I'm pretty much locked in on Conor and Gertie as wolfies.

The debate is over Winnebago VS Jake I reckon. Could be either of them.

This could be the first game in history where we have more outed wolves than villagers left alive soon :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Whatever the wolf situation from our lot, Steve has to be the lynch tomorrow. (Again, sorry Steve!)

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Lol and actually, Conor and Gertie sitting side by side on Isla tonight after Conor threw away a vote on Gertie day 2 means that I'm pretty much locked in on Conor and Gertie as wolfies.

I’ll do more of a read tomorrow, but purely based on votes.

The fact Jake voted early on Isla stands out a bit. Would the wolves have known that’s where the village vote would have landed? Was Idla the lock?

Wini voting for Steve looks a bit worse imo. A latter vote jumping on what looked like the bandwagon.

I’ll do more of a read tomorrow, but purely based on votes.

The fact Jake voted early on Isla stands out a bit. Would the wolves have known that’s where the village vote would have landed? Was Idla the lock?

Wini voting for Steve looks a bit worse imo. A latter vote jumping on what looked like the bandwagon.

I was sure Steve would die regardless of where my vote went tbh :(

So I'd tend to agree with you on that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

At least the wolves know that if they kill a villager they will be handing the initiative to the other wolf team, the only real safe bet is to kill a wolf each.
    It’s like that TV show where you have to trust the other person to share the money

Its not Winnie. Shr nor no one else challenged my Yoshi claim, a claim which i alluded to carefully in my first post.

Im not confirmed, but look at the facts.

I didnt subtly claim Yoshi in my first post or any other time, i purposely hid the claim in capital letters in my first post. No maybe about it, i left breadcrumbs for a future role reveal.

I came out when asked despite being hesitant.

Ive answered all questions there after eithout hesitation.

No counter claim. Neither Gerty, Conor or Wini challenged me at all.

And none of them have been around since lynch to dispute anything.

Dead to rights

Lynch thrm all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Opinions on Jake would be helpful as him being village or wolf really impacts which way me and Luigi use my prize. I’m off to bed but I’ll be up early to check back.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Whatever the wolf situation from our lot, Steve has to be the lynch tomorrow. (Again, sorry Steve!)

I'll take any of them.

tenor.gif?itemid=5610220

Fcuk the data!! :D

Ideally, the seer would be peeking Jake right now, I reckon.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Opinions on Jake would be helpful as him being village or wolf really impacts which way me and Luigi use my prize. I’m off to bed but I’ll be up early to check back.

Riona, what did you think of my role reveal and timing?

You obviously knew Nidge was planning it, what were your thoughts before hand and after I revealed.

Note I trusted Nigel. The evidence is in my favour. Im asking for the same trust.

Also if sonic islands evils know whats good for them, they will munch me.

It gives them the advantage to win. It bangs the other evil team up and will ensure more time wasted on lynching them.

Ideally, the seer would be peeking Jake right now, I reckon.

It would be a waste. Im Yoshi.

• Advertisement

Who's the chaos wolf on Shroomie Land?

Shadow is it? Yeah, Robotnik is the alpha iirc.

Gertie is likely Shadow based off post counts on Sunday and Riona losing the task.

I wouldn't peek Jake, for this to work I think wolf Jake is Robotnik so would show up as good on first peek, and it would be something he'd count on to force him deeper into the game.

Peek one of the Sonic Landers to try and find the convert.

I'd be looking at Dessie currently to have a peek into I think. Not an accusation, but just an attempt at POE.

Steve's a wolf, you guys are doing better than our lot.

Gertie wolf
    Isla Wolf
    Conor Wolf

I'd go in that order and if I'm wrong once, feel free to pop a shot or lynch me and then work through my list obviously once big SteveO is brown bread

After my role reveal wini posts an FFA

No mention of not trusting me as Yoshi

Wolf

It would be a waste. Im Yoshi.

Why would it be a waste to confirm that, and in turn condemning the other three to their final fate as wolves? In your shoes, I’d be all over a peek.....

On point peeking Steve or Clodagh, cause they are bad.

So it should be one of you four, of which three look good as wolves. You showing as good is actually better than peeking any of them as bad, you know, cause we peek one of them as bad, it still leaves possibilities. Peek you as good, and those three are goners.

Who's the chaos wolf on Shroomie Land?

Shadow is it? Yeah, Robotnik is the alpha iirc.

Gertie is likely Shadow based off post counts on Sunday and Riona losing the task.

I wouldn't peek Jake, for this to work I think wolf Jake is Robotnik so would show up as good on first peek, and it would be something he'd count on to force him deeper into the game.

Peek one of the Sonic Landers to try and find the convert.

I'd be looking at Dessie currently to have a peek into I think. Not an accusation, but just an attempt at POE.

Notice I didnt encourage a peek once

If Jake and Nigel arent on the up and up then I'm a fool.

Go through:
    Gertie
    Isla
    Conor

I know your thorough checking everyone but these folks are the wolves

More clarity from Wini about trusting my role claim.

Wolf

Gertrude is posting all filler no killer or all morning.

Questions, acting dumb questions, short replies.... added literally nothing.

Conor has only posted once to talk about Steve.

Not one of Wini, Gert or Conor mentioned or questioned my role claim.

Lets say Im lying, ive role claimed yoshi..... surely the real yoshi would at least speak about my claim in some sort of detail and allude to not trusting it to some extent.

Wolves

Yeah I'm much more confident on Jake being village than Winnie.

I can't see a double bus rolling into town day 1 when the votes are all over the shop.

Then Gertie and Winnie vote together day 2, before Winnie turns on Gertie with her FFAs today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Do you think Jake is that sharp to have hidden the breadcrumb post 1?

I thought Mario and I were smart we liked each 7th post of each other in the first thread as proof if one of us died

Why would it be a waste to confirm that, and in turn condemning the other three to their final fate as wolves? In your shoes, I’d be all over a peek.....

On point peeking Steve or Clodagh, cause they are bad.

So it should be one of you four, of which three look good as wolves. You showing as good is actually better than peeking any of them as bad, you know, cause we peek one of them as bad, it still leaves possibilities. Peek you as good, and those three are goners.

. With a Ribotnik in the mix a oeek fir anyone if the 4 is tainted unless it comes back bad

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Do you think Jake is that sharp to have hidden the breadcrumb post 1?

I thought Mario and I were smart we liked each 7th post of each other in the first thread as proof if one of us died

Oh he definitely is imo. Still leaning more village than Winnie though

Advertisement