Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You’re the convert and could be thanking old posts right now to your hearts content.

Oh this is really fun :D

Gertie are you saying Nidge IS Luigi and you've been communicating with him :pac:

As I said, wolves can sort this one out.

I've done enough ruddy solving for ye the past few days and I'm still statistically more likely to end up on the losing team :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gerti knew what Marios original task was cause she is Shadow. She can’t know the task that Mario and Sonic had yesterday, she’s said 41 but she’s bluffing, she’s going off my 37 and Phil’s 97, if she could provide details of what that number meant then it would prove something. But she won’t be able to. Phil if you need any further proof I can tell you the name of the two prizes Mario could have won.

Also, WTF were you thinking going for 97

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

Also, WTF were you thinking going for 97

Yes, yes, Tails already admonished me and told me you always go for a midrange number. I got over excited and panicked. :pac:

Also, I’m glad Gert said Nigel was the convert, and not, say, a wolf who also had the same task and bluffed, hoping goodies and baddies had the same. Got lucky and then Gert stayed hidden.

Oh Nigel, good point with naming the prizes.

You don’t.

Gert, what were the two prizes on offer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I’ve been AFK but this is getting interesting! Luigi has beat me to it, but Gertie what were the prizes you supposedly competed for? Phil can back me and Luigi up.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Doris was pretty outspoken and vocal tbf so I think she'd have shut that sh1t down if it were true. Or at the very least left a vote on Nigel to show some form of intentions.

Nigel is Luigi for definite, even Phil confirms it. The possibility is that he's a convert attempting to clear Riona wolf.

So......let the wolves sort it out says I.

The other team should munch Gertie just to be sure.

We're still killing Steve today he's not even trying to fight it

If I was a convert and trying to clear Riona, a wolf, then only Mario and I would be able to tell Phil what the two prizes were actually called for yesterday. Or what the competition was.
    Gerti has thrown out a number without any context. Both Riona and I can confirm with Phil this info.

If I was a convert and trying to clear Riona, a wolf, then only Mario and I would be able to tell Phil what the two prizes were actually called for yesterday. Or what the competition was.
    Gerti has thrown out a number without any context. Both Riona and I can confirm with Phil this info.

Oh that's me just playing devil's advocate Nidge.

Gertie's claim is horsepoop I'm already convinced on that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Oh this is really fun :D

Gertie are you saying Nidge IS Luigi and you've been communicating with him :pac:

As I said, wolves can sort this one out.

I've done enough ruddy solving for ye the past few days and I'm still statistically more likely to end up on the losing team :(

No, I’m not saying I’m communicating with him. Luigi’s job was to find me. He didn’t. He was pure when he went after Eva and was right to do so.

It’s only been since after the conversion that he’s in a room with Riona and their thanking of posts is their proof. We can all thank posts. He also never selected me for a search.

Nigel - convert

Also, Clodagh basically confirming the wolves had the same task anyway....
    Clodagh WW wrote: »

Any advance on 42?

Waiting, waiting.

Ooh, a late bid from the lady with the red hair, 49 you say?

Any advance on 49???

No,

Sold, to the lady with the red hair.

giphy.gif

No, I’m not saying I’m communicating with him. Luigi’s job was to find me. He didn’t. He was pure when he went after Eva and was right to do so.

It’s only been since after the conversion that he’s in a room with Riona and their thanking of posts is their proof. We can all thank posts. He also never selected me for a search.

Nigel - convert

So as Mario you’ll have NO problem confirming the two prizes with Phil?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ah Clodagh, nice try and all. It's a lovely story but why suddenly the convert and not an original wolf?

You trying to push the idea that I'm converted to the other wolf team maybe? Get them to kill me?

:D

Honestly, yeah, I’d eventually come round to the idea of you being village. But your plan to off Isla instead of Steve now makes me think more likely convert. Though I could be wrong and you were wolf all along. Or I could be wrong and you were never wolf. I don’t claim to be expert at this game. But best guess right now is convert.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Honestly, yeah, I’d eventually come round to the idea of you being village. But your plan to off Isla instead of Steve now makes me think more likely convert. Though I could be wrong and you were wolf all along. Or I could be wrong and you were never wolf. I don’t claim to be expert at this game. But best guess right now is convert.

So who's the original wolf from Sonic Land then alongside Stevie Wonder? Riddle me that Clodagh-babes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Gertie why couldn’t you have made the game more interesting by claiming Yoshi? We’d have had right fun then.

Super curious how both sets of wolves are trying to swing the convert narrative this morning.

If ye want to coordinate kills, ye can be a bit more open about it. It’s the worst kept secret ye are bad. :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Also, Clodagh basically confirming the wolves had the same task anyway....

No, just goofing around with Gertrude and Mary.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Super curious how both sets of wolves are trying to swing the convert narrative this morning.

If ye want to coordinate kills, ye can be a bit more open about it. It’s the worst kept secret ye are bad. :P

:( Means I'm likely to be dead though

But then you can rest easy in the fact that I was good all along I guess

Who are you protecting Jake?

Who are you protecting Jake?

He said he'd reveal at 9.59am

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I dont know what to think. Hopefully munch can help sort it out.

Kaboom

He said he'd reveal at 9.59am

Like Id give that info so easily now. Ha.

• Advertisement

Well if you’re telling the truth then Riona has her spare life, she’s passed her prize from yesterday onto me. So it’s just you from our side.
    The problem with protecting say Vernon (for example) is that if he’s been converted and the other team of wolves attack him you’re saving a wolf

Ive made my choice for protection ages ago.

Bring it on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I wonder if we'll be split again at 11.

Desmond WW wrote: »

:eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

REMIX EDITION

That would be a cool idea

REMIX EDITION

Well it does say NEXT LEVEL in the thread title and not FINAL LEVEL :cool:

Worry there’ll be another conversion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Just caught up on reading back on an eventful night, I believed Jakes role claim tbh, no reason not too, that doesn't tally with what I'm seeing in front of me but I can do nothing about it now. Jake makes an assumption though and he couldn't know this but it could have been him Nigel targeted yesterday morning. There was a protect on Nigel, I'm not Yoshi though so I'm not disputing his claim

Vernon, day 0 I wasn't on Gertie, Day 1 I was so I didn't just start FFAing her yesterday as you mentioned. I thought I was being coy with my strategy but I may just have ****ed myself and possibly by extension, the village by not saying something sooner. I got a peek after first lynch, I was going to peek Jake or Gertie who both both for me but Gerties vote felt more throw away. She's bad. I didn't want to reveal yesterday as I get my third power today and it's a good one. I'll reveal on thread later as it could help lock in wolves even though everyone's got that down apparently

My earlier thoughts were Nigel was Mario and Riona was Luigi and I thought Nigels guesses thing were a ruse to signal Mario. So after the 2nd lynch I had a protect to use and stuck it on Nigel. Jake was adamant his protect worked and I believed he is BG so said nothing to dispute it.

• Advertisement

I protected Vernon..... I like his Wagonomics

Advertisement