Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Do you think Jake is that sharp to have hidden the breadcrumb post 1?

I thought Mario and I were smart we liked each 7th post of each other in the first thread as proof if one of us died

I woukd have had to get lucky that A the real yoshi didnt reveal first and B, that no one counter claimed.

Im the real deal yo and i got the smooth village moves to back it up

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Oh he definitely is imo. Still leaning more village than Winnie though

Ill take that as a compliment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Seer's best bet is to try and hunt the convert, it's the best play they can make I reckon.

Jake WW wrote: »

:D It was meant as one!

I swear Im the next levels only choice, throw up your hands and raise your voice.....

MonoYoshi

MONOYOSHI

MONO.....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Seer's best bet is to try and hunt the convert, it's the best play they can make I reckon.

We’re going to have a conversation tomorrow, I’d worry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »

Nothing I’ve seen since would suggest it ......

I hope you are good Jake

Ya seer should be checking out one of yer core or Mario or myself

Phil WW wrote: »
    We’re going to have a conversation tomorrow, I’d worry.

Nope, I'm not pushing on anyone being the convert. It could be anyone.

It could be Riona there, trying to push us onto lynching the wolves from Sonic Land to give us a better shot.

It could be Nigel pushing us onto a villager (not just him)

It could be Jake and all four of the Shroomies are bad eggs.

It could be you, now on team Robotnik in an ironic twist and trying to lynch team Sonic Land.

The only person I'm certain it's not is me!

It could be anyone, and I am not sorting through that mess until we kill some original wolves :pac:

Nothing I’ve seen since would suggest it ......

I hope you are good Jake

Trust me.... i took a leap with you. I came out despite my own worrys of you being on the level.

Now you can return the favour.

Ill most likely be dead if the evil lads off Sonic Island have any sense.

• Advertisement

Don’t worry Vern, I reckon our core is self resolving and the convert will be last of our worries.

Steve
    Clodagh first.

Then the Shroomies.

Ok anyways I'm off to bed folks. Catch ye in the am

For clarity I protected Eva night 1, myself night 2.

Ive my protection locked in for tomorrow. Which I will reveal at 959

Nite all

I still don’t really understand how Isla turned good

Final thought for the night.

Whichever wolf team has the convert should probably move against the other wolf team tonight.

In case ye don’t realize, your strongest player left, cause he isn’t outed, is the convert....who is more likely to be taken out by the other wolf team cause they’ll likely be taking out the players I’d imagine were your best options to convert.

To win, ye need to keep the convert alive, and so long as the other wolves are munching “goodies”, your convert is massively at risk. And I reckon if I did a list of who I’d want converted, the top two or three names would also be the same list the other wolf team have as their top munch targets.

Just a thought for ye ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Will try not to dwell on my annoyance that we didn’t kill the wolf we had caught but at least it seems that most are outed and our biggest worry apart from numbers is the convert and now the wolves will have to also consider targeting each other

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

The answer you seek is 41

Nah it’s 42 but what is the question?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

What the ****
    Riona WW wrote: »
    I give up :( How do we keep failing to get a wolf?
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Bloody hell.
    Unreal, absolutely unreal! What a crock
    :( Unreal that Isla was villager. Fook it anyways.

^^ See that surprise there. You can expect the same when you lynch me and get the same result. I am NOT a wolf.

Firstly we know Clodagh has outed herself as she lied at the beginning of the day about her vote. I was waiting to see where it fell for more data, but beyond a shadow of a doubt Clodagh and Steve are the remaining wolves from Sonic land - convert not withstanding.

Firstly, I did vote Steve. I think he's a wolf. But that doesn't make me one. I voted for him right off the bat once the lynch form was open. I even tried to before the worlds merged and found the lynch form shut. It was only you, Vernon, that convinced me that a flip on the other world's players would be good for wagonomics, that I switched to Isla. Look at my vote there, mid-way through the list. I voted for her for what I believed was the good of the village because YOU convinced me to.

Now I think you're the convert.

When I turn up dead whenever that may be (because I know I can't stop it), please other folks, remember this!

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    ^^ See that surprise there. You can expect the same when you lynch me and get the same result. I am NOT a wolf.

Firstly, I did vote Steve. I think he's a wolf. But that doesn't make me one. I voted for him right off the bat once the lynch form was open. I even tried to before the worlds merged and found the lynch form shut. It was only you, Vernon, that convinced me that a flip on the other world's players would be good for wagonomics, that I switched to Isla. Look at my vote there, mid-way through the list. I voted for her for what I believed was the good of the village because YOU convinced me to.

Now I think you're the convert.

When I turn up dead whenever that may be (because I know I can't stop it), please other folks, remember this!

If the other wolf team could take this one out I’m pretty sure the village will happily take her partner Steve after letting him slip through our fingers yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Good morning all :)

I’ve given Luigi protection. If Jake is village I have 2 lives left and can’t be munched. If I do get munched this morning, you’ve caught yourself a wolfie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Nah it’s 42 but what is the question?

Any advance on 42?

Waiting, waiting.

Ooh, a late bid from the lady with the red hair, 49 you say?

Any advance on 49???

No,

Sold, to the lady with the red hair.

giphy.gif

Few things for you to muse over

Nigel started excluding Riona from his reads AFTER there had been a conversion AND a prize.

Of all the things they could tie each other too in previous posts, they chose to say that they thanked each other’s seventh post. Well, why don’t we all just go and thank each other’s seventh posts right now? Go on....... it’s doable.

Now Riona has contradicted herself in having 2 powers even though she said she only won one prize. Just doing your fang, Riona or doing fang?

Hah, the noose must be uncomfortable Gerti

Your theory wouldn’t explain how I knew things though about Mario’s task? That’s kind of a massive hole in ur plot there

She hasn’t contradicted herself. She won a prize yesterday, V Phil, which means that she can nominates someone that if they are munched both them and the wolf will die

As a good person she knows that anyone munching her will either take one of her lives or (if Jake is lying) kill her both prove Jake is a snake.

So she won a prize yesterday and a prize the previous day but has 3 powers? A life, a bomb type thingy and just now she says a protect on you.

Should really check in as it is she that contradicted you.

And you know about the task yesterday as she told you after converting you. Btw, just in case you missed it, I chose 41. Wonder what sonic wolfs picked? Hmmmmm?

Hah, the noose must be uncomfortable Gerti

Your theory wouldn’t explain how I knew things though about Mario’s task? That’s kind of a massive hole in ur plot there

She hasn’t contradicted herself. She won a prize yesterday, V Phil, which means that she can nominates someone that if they are munched both them and the wolf will die

As a good person she knows that anyone munching her will either take one of her lives or (if Jake is lying) kill her both prove Jake is a snake.

Do you trust me?

Considering everything where do i stand with you personally

Are you signaling to the other team to take out Jake, Nigel? I thought he was locked on good?

If I die, 3 wolves will be confirmed. Im ok with this

• Advertisement

Oooh hurry up Nigel’s teammates. He needs an answer!!!

Advertisement