Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruit Prison Officer 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SmashFaceAndy1

Has anyone received a message if they didnt get in?
    Like where they failed on...i had my interview a while ago and still havnt heard anything!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RPO Prospect

Has anyone received a message if they didnt get in?
    Like where they failed on...i had my interview a while ago and still havnt heard anything!!

When was your interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kenny80

JD1982 wrote: »
    3 weeks or so.

thanks jd1982. it's just a waiting game so I suppose, congrats to all that passed, and don't give up to those that didnt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,828 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Check your emails people.

Got mine today to apply to GPs etc before any fitness test can be done.

Check your emails people.

Got mine today to apply to GPs etc before any fitness test can be done.
    what does it say ??? how high up the oom were u without giving me ur number???

• Advertisement

kenny80 wrote: »
    what does it say ??? how high up the oom were u without giving me ur number???

It gave me the details of a GP and Audio test locations to be in before October 1st, I was high enough on the oom.

It gave me the details of a GP and Audio test locations to be in before October 1st, I was high enough on the oom.

well at least theres some movement anyway ur the first I've heard of getting medical. I'm n the early 1 hundred so mite not b to long waiting. best of luck with the rest dude

Cheers ill need it my fitness is shocking.

u can do it never say never shuttle run suppose to b the worst. its just 3 an a half minutes of running kinda fast

kenny80 wrote: »
    u can do it never say never shuttle run suppose to b the worst. its just 3 an a half minutes of running kinda fast

Thats what Im training for now, the rest ill breeze but running is my weak point.

• Advertisement

Thats what Im training for now, the rest ill breeze but running is my weak point.

mine to an when ur legs are as short as mine it doesn't help 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 patrickpints

Anyone hear anything about their medical/audiology/pct tests yet? Passed my interview back in july and have heard nothing since.

Run, run and run. Mine was brutal, doing the shuttle runs now in 3mins 20s and less.

Just keep it up, get proper sleep and diet and dont get pissed at the weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

There's people that are 17 stone that can do that run. Just bust your hole on the day.

There's people that are 17 stone that can do that run. Just bust your hole on the day.

Or run beforehand to make life easier

First 35 of the 2019 campaign have been called for medical and audiology assessment, the next 35 wont be too long now she said.

Novembers class is nearly full so she said It would be anytime from january 2020 on when i would get offered a class all depends how fast security clearance comes back.

First 35 of the 2019 campaign have been called for medical and audiology assessment, the next 35 wont be too long now she said.

Novembers class is nearly full so she said It would be anytime from january 2020 on when i would get offered a class all depends how fast security clearance comes back.

we're moving all the time anyway which is gud news, let me no how ye get on

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mmmmmdaly

got my call today, security clearance through, will be given a date next week, she said it will be October or November

mmmmmdaly wrote: »
    got my call today, security clearance through, will be given a date next week, she said it will be October or November

well done and best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ddmam

mmmmmdaly wrote: »

Are you from the 2018 panel? When was your clearance initially sent off?

• Advertisement

my clearance went off around may or June this year, they were warning people that the wait could be long because of brexit, all clearance is sent to Norther Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TopProspect

I passed my interview over 2 months ago and i am ranked fairly high in the order of merit. When they contact you about your medical do they send the message on public jobs or via email or what ?

no they email you directly, after the interview public jobs have nothing to do with it, it;s the IPS that take over

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TopProspect

Does anyone know when they contact the second 35 candidates for the medicals ?

Does anyone know when they contact the second 35 candidates for the medicals ?

Probably after the first group have completed medicals plus the fitness test.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Roboloinsaigh

Just got the message to say I passed I’m 161 does anyone have an idea when would have medical etc

Just got the message to say I passed I’m 161 does anyone have an idea when would have medical etc

well done. oh it's a waiting game im early hundreds no sign yet. but they are working g thru them it will happen it's just to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kells girls

Does anyone know how many per class ?

Does anyone know how many per class ?

Im not sure, might be best asking in the 2018 thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kells girls

Thanks just trying to figure out how long we might be waiting

Advertisement