Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a man wants a woman......

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mcgregor2019

Yeah, it’s all so strange. I used to hang out with a girl that would prefer to hang out with lots of guys, she also had a lot of female friends, but she preferred a large male presence. She would occasionally kind of flirt with more than one guy at once and after a couple of weeks she would easily be able to control them, almost on a string. They would almost race one another to her table on a night out, or they would always offer her a drink, or a lift home and so on… She ended up with about 10 close guy friends, never hooked up with any of them, my rough estimate is that 8 out of the 10 had a serious crush on her and she did almost everything to keep things in the friend zone, sometimes even border line flirting, but never anything official. She kept this up for years, without fail, she loved the attention so much, she had very little interest in how the other guys were feeling. She must have saved thousands upon thousands of Euro over the years on taxis, drinks at the bar, dinners and so on.....I can only imagine what she's up now? There's a piece of me thats hoping that she are out of her bad habits and settled down and had kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

but she preferred a large male presence.
    What woman doesn't?

Advertisement