Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a man wants a woman......

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭Ted Johnson

Totally agreed. But what you said previously about women in their 20s being nicer and women in their 30s being bitter - that's of course not true, and seemed to hint at what Lainey said. Mixture of all kinds of personalities among both age groups. I have read men also saying that women in their 20s are head-wrecking, bitchy and horrible to men, whereas women in their 30s are more laidback. It's a mixture of all.

Anyway you're barely out of your 20s - you're not really the "older guy" yet.

Yeah agree, I am generalizing. But it's what I'm experiencing right now. I just want a girl younger than me. I think her being 5-7 years younger would be ideal.

I've had ons with girls in the 19-22 age range and yeah, they would probably make head wrecking gfs.

If he's good-looking or rich and rapes her, it's ok too (that's the natural progression to the above bitter views).

Said no man ever.

Quite the opposite. They were charming and practised PUAs even before PUAs were a thing. I'm sure it worked on a lot of young women who were less cynical than me.

Fair enough. I personally admire those men.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭lainey_d_123

Yeah agree, I am generalizing. But it's what I'm experiencing right now. I just want a girl younger than me. I think her being 5-7 years younger would be ideal.

I've had ons with girls in the 19-22 age range and yeah, they would probably make head wrecking gfs.

Why?

Why?

They look better and I find them a lot more fun to be around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Translation: You don't like men learning how to seduce women becauee it means they don't have to pay for sex with subservience.

Are you multiplying in real time? :eek:

Translation: You don't like men learning how to seduce women becauee it means they don't have to pay for sex with subservience.

Are you the mythical 'chorsex guy'? If so, it's an honour to finally meet you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Are you the mythical 'chorsex guy'? If so, it's an honour to finally meet you.

1038453.gif?b64lines=V2UncmUgdGhyb3VnaCB0aGUKbG9va2luZyBnbGFzcyBoZXJlLCBwZW9wbGUu

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭WrigleysExtra

Translation: Women in their 20s are easier to manipulate and mould into what I want them to be because they're at a disadvantage when it comes to life experience. Women in their 30s are harder to control because they have the nerve to answer me back and challenge me.

Women in their 30's who are single are desperately trying to find a man and they realise that men don't want them as the women in their 20's are far hotter. Sounds like you're bitter.

There's too many self entitled women today who will end up being crazy cat ladies as men don't want to deal with their crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Said no man ever
    Some guys use that line about even groping. It's ok if he's good looking or rich. It's pretty misogynistic.

• Advertisement

Women in their 30's who are single are desperately trying to find a man and they realise that men don't want them as the women in their 20's are far hotter. Sounds like you're bitter.

There's too many self entitled women today who will end up being crazy cat ladies as men don't want to deal with their crap.

You say this like any woman who is single after 30 is some picky, entitled princess who thought nobody was good enough when she was in her twenties. You do realise women are human beings, not cars? Life happens, some women marry at 25 and then get dumped (by someone like you, who swapped them for a newer model), some simply don't meet anyone they mutually click with, some are struggling with illness and don't have time or energy for dating.

Your attitude really doesn't say much for men, does it? How simple and sad is that, to date a woman much younger because she's hotter? And for how long will that last? If she's 26, that's only four years to 30. Will you then ditch her for another 26-year-old? Or start to treat her like crap and remind her daily that she isn't as hot as she used to be, so she better make up for it in other ways?

And sorry to tell you thus, but I know plenty of women in their thirties who have zero interest in finding a man because they're sick of their sh1t. They've been there and done that and realised they're better off alone.

Guys who aren't woman haters just don't go on like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭Nollog

Some guys use that line about even groping. It's ok if he's good looking or rich. It's pretty misogynistic.

Are you sure you're not picking up on sarcasm there? Anyone who says it's okay because he's rich may be making a comment on the judicial system more so the right to molest someone.

Guys who aren't woman haters just don't go on like that.

It's crazy how many men detest women though, isn't it? They are everywhere.

I actually don't agree they're commonplace in reality Lainey. It's much more of an internet thing in my opinion.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Are you sure you're not picking up on sarcasm there? Anyone who says it's okay because he's rich may be making a comment on the judicial system more so the right to molest someone.

That's not what it means at all. Misogynists tell themselves that all women are shallow little b1tches who will overlook any kind of behaviour or assault once the man is either good looking or rich, or both.

The funniest thing about all this is that the idiots who date women 10-15 years younger than them are extremely likely to attract one of the minority of women who are shallow gold diggers, because any normal attractive 23-year-old dates someone equally attractive of her own age, not some 39-year-old with a bald patch and a beer belly. Yet these men never seem to stop and ask themselves, what does this hot 23-year-old see in ME? The delusion is comical.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

And for how long will that last? If she's 26, that's only four years to 30. Will you then ditch her for another 26-year-old?
    True enough. You'd swear women had a lit fuse that goes bang at 30.

29 year old woman. Earlier.

stock-photo-funny-portrait-of-a-young-monster-woman-with-scared-crazy-expression-holding-bomb-with-lit-fuse-on-156251117.jpg

:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I actually don't agree they're commonplace in reality Lainey. It's much more of an internet thing in my opinion.

People on the internet are real people. They just wouldn't dare air these disgusting views in public in their everyday life. You can tell who they are, though. They can't help but give it away through comments they make.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

because any normal attractive 23-year-old dates someone equally attractive of her own age, not some 39-year-old with a bald patch and a beer belly.
    To be fair that's assuming the 39 year old bloke is bald and fat. To be further fair a goodly number are, but still.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

The funniest thing about all this is that the idiots who date women 10-15 years younger than them are extremely likely to attract one of the minority of women who are shallow gold diggers, because any normal attractive 23-year-old dates someone equally attractive of her own age, not some 39-year-old with a bald patch and a beer belly. Yet these men never seem to stop and ask themselves, what does this hot 23-year-old see in ME? The delusion is comical.

You really do sound like a bitter cat lady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

They are not everywhere. They're just louder than normal folk.

Wibbs wrote: »
    To be fair that's assuming the 39 year old bloke is bald and fat. To be further fair a goodly number are, but still.

How many 39-year-olds are as hot as a fit 23-year-old? How many have the same stamina in bed? How many are going to want the same life experiences as a 23-year-old? You'd have to offer something pretty damn special to make up for being so old.

I'm sensing a lot of anger and resentment in you,

gallery-1474472774-yoda-008.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Lainey I actually agree with some of your earlier posts in here but Jesus you are really starting to come across as extremely bitter at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

How many 39-year-olds are as hot as a fit 23-year-old? How many have the same stamina in bed? How many are going to want the same life experiences as a 23-year-old? You'd have to offer something pretty damn special to make up for being so old.

God, you're such a charmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭Nollog

That's not what it means at all. Misogynists tell themselves that all women are shallow little b1tches who will overlook any kind of behaviour or assault once the man is either good looking or rich, or both.

Oh, I was just replying to the idea of someone saying to someone else that causing harm is okay.
    Maybe it's that he word misogynist has been overused as late.

But there are situations when it's seemingly okay to be an *, like making prison rape jokes or when a female teacher molests a male student, these situations are okay to make light of but only in those specific events, or society at large would have me believe.
    Maybe I'm keeping the right and wrong crowd at the same time...

You really do sound like a bitter cat lady.

I couldn't give a flying fook what you think. I love how you misogynists think 'cat lady' is some massive insult. I'd way rather be chilling out with a glass of wine, a film and a cat than spending time with you. Some of the happiest, most chilled out women I know are single and middle aged, cats or not. Strange that, isn't it? I think you know that deep down and that's what scares you. It must be hard not to be needed anymore, not to hold any power.

39 is "so old"? Jaysus luv it's not the Middle Ages. :D Never mind that you're not comparing like with like. I've known plenty of 25 year olds, men and women, who were a right state physically and plenty of 35 year olds, men and women who were anything but.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Y'all need Jesus.

• Advertisement

This is a classic case of "reflection"or whatever they call it in pyschobabble circles. You feel hurt that younger women are more attractive than older women so you want to make older men feel hurt by asserting that younger men are more attractive.

Why would I feel hurt? Almost everyone is more attractive when they're younger. So what? You think I'm so fragile that my self worth depends on whether some sad, patronising man thinks I'm hot?

You do realise that, unlike you, I've been a 23-year-old woman? I didn't choose to date the older men who hit on me, because they had nothing at all to offer me besides maybe money, and I wasn't interested in that. Hardly groundbreaking, is it? You'd have to be pretty bloody arrogant and delusional not to wonder what an attractive young woman with her pick of men would see in you.

Advertisement