Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 235 - Jones vs Smith, Woodley vs Usman - Sat March 2nd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Just tuning in, so they had the 145 women's category on TUF to negotiate some contenders for that division you'd think...so the winner offed to 135 immediately :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Nice finish there, right off the break of the clinch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭JitzNdHitz

ASOT wrote: »
    Nice finish there, right off the break of the clinch.

It was like she smelled blood and chased and forced the angle to the cage to get the finish

Next fight on paper should be a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

so sick of the jon jones promos. we get it he ****ed up a bunch of times and knocks mother****ers out.

• Advertisement

If Jones bears Smith is love to see Santos get a crack, he'd only have about a half round to try win but man it'd be a good watch.

If there's a quick finish here we have a half hour of filler to sit through ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭JitzNdHitz

If there's a quick finish here we have a half hour of filler to sit through ....

I'm flicking back and forth from embedded. As custom for fight night I watch nothing in lead up no presser, embedded and open work outs and weigh ins then cram it my fight night starts 10pm usually till 6am hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

froog wrote: »
    so sick of the jon jones promos. we get it he ****ed up a bunch of times and knocks mother****ers out.

Gas hearing Dana refer to events of a year and a half ago as Jon Jones younger career :)

The big payback, best song so far.

• Advertisement

That's what happens if your don't drive through a takedown. Lovely loads of filler now.

Come on Diego!!

That's some size difference

Round 1 Diego imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭mangobob

How many times can you grab the cage or put your toes in before you get a point deducted?! I think refs should be far quicker to take points away if you want fighters to take it seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

This fight should have been finished about 5 times at this stage.

How was Diego 9/4 madness

Savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

How was Diego 9/4 madness

Might have had something to do with his unique style of defending strikes almost exclusively with his face

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Might have had something to do with his unique style of defending strikes almost exclusively with his face

Deserves his spot in the hall of fame when he eventually retires. Definition of a proper legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Hopefully take some of the arrogance off Gall going forward. Shown up there big time. Completely gassed, no answers for Diego

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

I feel like lawlor will stop askren tonight or have i lost my mind?

I feel like lawlor will stop askren tonight or have i lost my mind?

No at the end of the day Robbie could stop him but if Ben gets the takedown he won't be getting back up imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

No at the end of the day Robbie could stop him but if Ben gets the takedown he won't be getting back up imo

One also has to wonder how close lawlor still is to the animal he was a few years back and if hes 100% after acl.
    A good first fight to test askren in interested to see how he handles it all.

Thats Stamanns fight for me.

One also has to wonder how close lawlor still is to the animal he was a few years back and if hes 100% after acl.
    A good first fight to test askren in interested to see how he handles it all.

Tyron took Robbie's soul, and it was his second coming as well. He looks in great shape but I think Ben mauls him, Ben can be a star he's making people like Woodley! It's a nice scalp if he wins, I'd rather that than him righting a can.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Loving this card so far

Here we go, let's see what walker is made of. Hopefully another ko. I remember Cirkhunov smashed Krylov when he was on a tear. ( He had a class win at UFC Dublin) so it's a big step up here. Walker seems an absolute character and star in the making.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Gall was so crushed by Diego.

Levels to this game was never more appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Holy jaysus

• Advertisement

Oh my ****ing God what a ko

Advertisement