Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 year-old boy guilty of murdering Alesha MacPhail

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I don't agree that this guy should be put to death, that's such an easy way out. He should live a miserable existence until the day he dies, that's a far better punishment than a quick painless death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Saw his photo, jesus he looks so normal.
    Frightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Its highly unlikely he'll be released at his first parole hearing. I hope he's killed in prison. What he did and how he behaved during the trial demonstrate his depravity. No loss to humanity.

BBFAN wrote: »
    I don't agree that this guy should be put to death, that's such an easy way out. He should live a miserable existence until the day he dies, that's a far better punishment than a quick painless death.

This has merits too. I think I'd rather be killed than spend the rest of my days in jail.

I have my doubts. Ian Huntely is still alive. Are they segregated for their safety ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

I will Light a candle and saw a silent prayer that he will suffer an unmerciful death in prison. Absolute disgusting human being who makes me wish we still had the death penalty in Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

i wouldnt wish death on him. it wont undo what he did.
    i firmly believe in evil and i think this boy is seriously lacking in empathy, remorse even sadness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 325 ✭✭Pretzeluck

I will Light a candle and saw a silent prayer that he will suffer an unmerciful death in prison. Absolute disgusting human being who makes me wish we still had the death penalty in Scotland

Yes put head on Dublin spire

BBFAN wrote: »

Would you like to torture him? Pull his teeth out one by one then cut off his hands? And legs?

27 years?.... eligible for parole at 43 years old?... that just seems wrong to me.

I would fully support the reintroduction of the death penalty for crimes like this.

Exactly **** innocent people that get executed as a result, **** them. I pray to God's of thunder that one of your family would be sentenced to death for a crime they didn't commit. Would be poetic justice.

• Advertisement

I’d happily carry out the death sentence on this vile creature.
    People like him shouldn’t exist after a hideous crime like this on a sweet innocent child.

I would execute your for pleasure

mad muffin wrote: »
    When I read something like this, I just think. Please let me stand in line, to stone him to death. One person throws one stone, until he’s dead. :mad:

Can I do that to you pls? I would pay for the privilege

Whoever wants to kill or torture someone, torture me instead. Pm me and ill come so you can torture me. I'll rid this world of scum like you, pure evil ****. The teenager killed a child now I Will torture him and execute him in the worst way possible that will surely teach him. **** off, you're doing it for pleasure. So meet me and I'll give your this tucking pleasure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Go to bed Pretzeluck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Oooh, a tough guy

Hoboo wrote: »
    Oooh, a tough guy

How am I the tough one? Tough ones are the ones who want to torture and kill a 16 year old in the worst possible ways and then pretend they are better then him. Both them and the teenager are subhumans and we all know how Mr. Hitler dealt with subhumans.
    Savage uncivilized subhumans. Would use human energy to power a power plant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Pretzeluck wrote: »
    How am I the tough one? Tough ones are the ones who want to torture and kill a 16 year old in the worst possible ways and then pretend they are better then him. Both them and the teenager are subhumans and we all know how Mr. Hitler dealt with subhumans.
    Savage uncivilized subhumans. Would use human energy to power a power plant

That's my daily internet quota up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Hedgelayer wrote: »
    You'll get some lunatics leaning left who'll be banging war drums and sending smoke signals to have empathy for the monster...

Posters like this are ruining the forum and the rest of the internet with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Yes put head on Dublin spire
    Would you like to torture him? Pull his teeth out one by one then cut off his hands? And legs?
    Exactly **** innocent people that get executed as a result, **** them. I pray to God's of thunder that one of your family would be sentenced to death for a crime they didn't commit. Would be poetic justice.
    I would execute your for pleasure
    Can I do that to you pls? I would pay for the privilege
    Whoever wants to kill or torture someone, torture me instead. Pm me and ill come so you can torture me. I'll rid this world of scum like you, pure evil ****. The teenager killed a child now I Will torture him and execute him in the worst way possible that will surely teach him. **** off, you're doing it for pleasure. So meet me and I'll give your this tucking pleasure.

latest?cb=20160130162133&path-prefix=es

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Heckler wrote: »
    I have my doubts. Ian Huntely is still alive. Are they segregated for their safety ?

Ian Huntley was attacked on 2 separate occasions - firstly scalded by boiling water and then he had his throat slashed in another prison.

On 23 January 2008, Huntley was moved to Franklin Prison. On 21 March 2010, he was taken to hospital, with media reports stating that his throat had been slashed by another inmate; his injuries were not said to be life-threatening. The prisoner who wounded Huntley was later named as convicted armed robber Damien Fowkes, who went on to kill another convicted child killer, Colin Hatch.

This man deserves a medal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Pretzeluck do not post in this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,102 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Neyite wrote: »
    In Ireland we are crap at decent sentencing.crimes. I dread to think what kind of pathetic sentence he'd have got here. Probably 10 years with 2 off for good behaviour and emerge with a law degree paid for by taxpayers and a new identity or something.
    No he wouldn't. A life sentence is mandatory for murder in Ireland.

I am going to call you out on that.#

A life sentence in Ireland sounds great, but it really is max just about 17 years.
    Yes there are the few like McArthur, the English two that are kept in for many years, but the vast majority are let out.

And here is a very public prime example of how shyte our sentencing really is.

Psycho Brian Hennessy on Christmas Day 2008 raped and strangled Sharon Whelan, 30, before torching the house, which led to Zsara, seven, and two-year-old Nadia dying from carbon monoxide poisoning.

And in 2010 he was given three consecutive life sentences.

But wait for it, upon appeal some of our lily livered judges changed that to three concurrent sentences.

The family have always wanted to know which is the only life that mattered to our justice system.

BTW to invoke the oft quoted garlic man as example of how fooked our system is, the garlic man got consecutive sentences.
    Yep rape and murder gets you concurrent, but smuggling and non payment of taxes gets you consecutive.
    Go figure. :mad:

But here is another kick in the nuts to the poor victims family, the piece of excrement was eligible for parole in 2016.

Yes 2016,
    8 YEARS AFTER SLAUGHTERING AN ENTIRE FAMILY HE IS ELIGIBLE FOR PAROLE.

WTF type of system do we have where a triple murderer (two of whom were wee children) and rapist is automatically eligible for parole after 8 years.

So please save us the shyte about life sentencing in Ireland. :mad:

He was denied parole because as sure as shyte someone would have rightly strung up the fooker where he belongs.

Advertisement