Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minister for Health Simon Harris and family trapped in home by protesters.

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Had a quick look at the Facebook page of this so called 'Fingal Battalion' and from what I can see, the indo is being rather careless with the truth.

The Indo being careless with the truth? I'm shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

The Indo being careless with the truth? I'm shocked.

They really are a fcuking rag.

They don't seem to realise that in this day and age people can check things out for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭enricoh

Because lack of facilities - not the most grammatically correct phrase going. If it was a bit catchier i could forgive them!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

They really need to reconsider their targets. The shocking grammar of that post suggests the Minister for Education should be on the list.

Also, she's very orange for a Nationalist .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭enricoh

I dont like harris, he just comes across as having no bottle. However its scummy form protesting outside someones house on a sunday, n iirc they had a nipper recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

What those assholes need is a good bit of police brutality.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

enricoh wrote: »
    I dont like harris, he just comes across as having no bottle. However its scummy form protesting outside someones house on a sunday, n iirc they had a nipper recently.

They are I say peaceful but I would not be comfortable to let anyone in my house out just incase there may be 1 idiot in the protest who maybe high on patriotism and does something idiotic

• Registered Users Posts: 30,186 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

They'd never protest outside Mary Mitchell O'connor's house because they know she could flatten them with the car!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

They'd never protest outside Mary Mitchell O'connor's house because they know she could flatten them with the car!

..Just trying to park it :D

Advertisement