Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scotland v Ireland.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭duskyjoe

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    What did he say

he blamed the ref .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Since we got bate there last time...a win is 10/10

Plus the way some are posting her before halftime we should have been beaten

So any win there would be 10/10? Regardless of quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭joseywhales

troyzer wrote: »
    What was Laidlaw saying? I'm on Virgin.

That's a good Saturday by anyone's standards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Don't think I've ever seen a player call out a ref like that after a game. Pointed back to the SA game too. Mad

Poor stuff from Ireland, look like an Eddie O Sullivan team.
    Murray needs to go and talk to a sports psychology guy and get his confidence back.
    The loss of the first choice players shows us we are not as strong for World Cup as previously thought unless. Team selection for Japan will be key.
    J Carbery not anywhere near where he needs to be to be a substitute for Sexto despite what the mono tone Quinlan says.
    Having said that this is Six Nations and it’s always going to be thought, credit to the lads.
    Come on Ireland

What did carbery do wrong there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

conor678 wrote: »
    Gave out about poitre saying he doesn't get on with Scotland and gave out about a knock on he gave to Ireland in the second half.

Bitter and uncalled for especially after the game on the tv interview

Did he complain about the Murray kick that Scotland knocked into touch but was given as straight in and lineout to Scotland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

If anyone ever doubts or suggests Kearney should be replaced ever again it should be an Insta perm ban. Again today he stuffed it up the ar*e of all those who’ve doubted him.

World class operator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Folkstonian

Greg Laidlaw absolutely classless there. Salty as ****

Don’t often mind who wins in international rugby when England aren’t involved, but there’s a distinct lack of class among the Scottish set up. Their antics after beating England last year were very ordinary. Always happy to see them beaten!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

I don't like this talk about a championship lost after not getting a bonus. Winning away in the 6 Nations is extremely hard and Scotland's home record has been superb. This is an excellent away win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

If anyone ever doubts or suggests Kearney should be replaced ever again it should be an Insta perm ban. Again today he stuffed it up the ar*e of all those who’ve doubted him.

World class operator

What about Z....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭accensi0n

What about Z....

e

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ireland were poor today, a lot of mistakes, a lot of handling errors. Luckily Scotland are not that great. We will beat Italy but it's very likely we lose to France and Wales if things don't improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Hope we get Poite for the Scottish game in the RWC :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Sexton failed a HIA.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

What about Z....

**** him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

baas baa wrote: »
    Heaslip going with POM for Motm on bbc, seems mad to me.

My order is Healy, Furlong, Kearney.

Between Healy or Ritchie for me, I thought Johnson went well at center too in only his second outing.

What about Z....

Ze brother ? Dave is more a winger than a fullback.

accensi0n wrote: »
    e

Bo.... re off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

The Virgin panel much more optimistic than I think they should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,137 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

kmart6 wrote: »
    Sexton failed a HIA.

Stamped on the head apparently

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

eagle eye wrote: »
    Ireland were poor today, a lot of mistakes, a lot of handling errors. Luckily Scotland are not that great. We will beat Italy but it's very likely we lose to France and Wales if things don't improve.

France are bad- I think we will beat them comfortable.

What about Z....

Ze brother ? Dave is more a winger than a fullback.

Yep. Ze brother.

That's what I meant....

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭reg114

All in all a win but a very mediocre performance against a bang average error strewn Scottish side. Too much box kicking. Kearney simply doesn't pass the ball does he, mind you his break did help create the try. Ireland still far too one dimensional in attack, phase after phase stuck on the 22. We lacked aggression and invention. This Ireland team are very different in intensity to the one that beat the All Blacks. Failure to get bonus point disappointing.

Joe doesnt think Joey looks to the manor born. Mmm. Odd to see a coach push back an open compliment on one of his players.

Virgin not talking about Murray at all and how ****e he was.

I'm kicking myself I didn't see the Laidlaw bit. Hope someone puts it up online.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Don’t often mind who wins in international rugby when England aren’t involved, but there’s a distinct lack of class among the Scottish set up. Their antics after beating England last year were very ordinary. Always happy to see them beaten!

Boo hoo, delighted Scotland beat England last year. Great seeing England beating in any sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lillielad

accensi0n wrote: »
    e

b

• Registered Users Posts: 66,926 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

BBC awful outraged about Hogg. :D Scotland went in hard to take Sexton out, they can't really bitch about one of theirs coming off second best.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    Stamped on the head apparently
    Well yeah that's what Joe said but nothing shown of it, be surprised if it was missed by all the cameras. Be interesting if it comes out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Advertisement