Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agent giving incorrect details

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

GreeBo wrote: »
    Well then you might as well stop posting so as that's what's under discussion
    In this thread.

Threads evolve. Live with it. You made a spurious accusation. You haven’t backed it up. That’s exactly why the thread evolved. It’s not up to you, me or anyone else posting here to dictate how the thread should be directed.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,055 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

they know we are serious as we sold our last house so we wouldn't be in a chain.
    This isn't my first or second for that matter house purchase.
    JeffKenna wrote: »
    I'm on my phone which doesn't quote post numbers.

Sorry to be rude but there are a couple of posters deliberately asking the same questions over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,055 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Threads evolve. Live with it. You made a spurious accusation. You haven’t backed it up. That’s exactly why the thread evolved. It’s not up to you, me or anyone else posting here to dictate how the thread should be directed.

Prove its spurious so.
    In any case the point of the thread is the same.

The posts that are off topic are all directed at me, so I'll answer them how i want thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

GreeBo wrote:
    The posts that are off topic are all directed at me, so I'll answer them how i want thanks.

Question not off topic you haven't answered. Did your wife ring the estate agent or did you get a friend? You stated both.

Did you cancel by mail or email? You stated both

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Again read the thread, I've already contacted the prsa.

Ok, thread is spiralling out of control.
    OP posted a question.

OP has lodged a complaint with the PRSA. Let them investigate.
    Every post here is just further speculation and hearsay.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement