Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭bassy

Ok well i make good batter and can fry so..

thats a deal grem :) your on the burgers tonite if the others don,t show up.then again i might sack the others for running off last nite :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

bassy wrote: »
    you were the supplies manager :D does honeybear have much experience in this field :D

I live on a farm-does that count?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's ok , it's supply management , you can do this !

ye handy as mam says,just make sure theres enough chip bags burger boxs or whatever there called lol
    make sure enough snackboxs for to put the food in lol a handy number as mam will assure you of that.

check the curry,tomato,vinegar supplies etc

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

thats a deal grem :) your on the burgers tonite if the others don,t show up.then again i might sack the others for running off last nite :D

I am not good with customers so you can do that end :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Bassy - that cert you have on the wall of the van looks very like a Radio Licence to me...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »

your in :) welcome aboard my hot oily chipvan :D

Bassy - that cert you have on the wall of the van looks very like a Radio Licence to me...

crowded scushhhhh ;)

I am not good with customers so you can do that end :D

you just worry about the burgers i,ll deal with the hungry punters :)

now im off to collect the van and get it ready for later,grem be ready you have a hour and 30 :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That'll be just enough time for the batter to settle and chill.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen
    honeybear wrote: »

Basically it supply management of the beer :3

That'll be just enough time for the batter to settle and chill.

that reminds me i,ve to throw your uniform in the dryer,must say its a very nice uniform you will be well impressed :D

Kitchen

Basically it supply management of the beer :3

we don,t have a license to sell beer from the van,G got us in trouble with mam last nite for having some under the counter to hand out to some punters after the had our excellent del creme curry :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Hope someone call the health inspector soon...way too many battered sausages last night

Hope someone call the health inspector soon...way too many battered sausages last night

excuse me stone gossard our range of sausages come from a well known and award winning production line :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Bag of curry cheese chips here please! Also if I order a Diet Coke but ye give me a full fat it still counts right? :pac:

succubus would you be interested in helping out me and grem tonite ?.throw you a free meal of your choice at the end of the nite,could even include one of our award winning battered sausages :D:D

Bag of curry cheese chips here please! Also if I order a Diet Coke but ye give me a full fat it still counts right? :pac:

not open till 10.30 retro and ye i,ll give you what ever you wat,we are here to satisfy the customers :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If I order cod, will I get cod, or some other white fish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

excuse me stone gossard our range of sausages come from a well known and award winning production line :D

That's the problem... nobody wants mass produced....
    Hand made and gently dipped ....I'll show ye amateurs how to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

we don,t have a license to sell beer from the van,G got us in trouble with mam last nite for having some under the counter to hand out to some punters after the had our excellent del creme curry :D

I got creative with crayons and well.....now you have a license :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If I order cod, will I get cod, or some other white fish?

100% cod we would never cod you ted :D

that reminds me i,ve to throw your uniform in the dryer,must say its a very nice uniform you will be well impressed :D

Whoa, uniform? I may have to reconsider

I got creative with crayons and well.....now you have a license :D

we already have a framed licensed hanging up here,award winning excellence in takeaway food so proud of it :D

Whoa, uniform? I may have to reconsider

well i was under the illusion you were a woman grem :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

100% cod we would never cod you ted :D

You have a good plaice so.

well i was under the illusion you were a woman grem :D:D

An anti-uniform woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch.....absolutely drained all day.....this drinking is so not worth the feeling the next day, thank God I don't do it very often.....gonna head to the leaba very soon

Update...I've hit the bed zzzz

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You have a good plaice so.

even though you are a pool fan and im a united fan i would never give you a cod nappie :D

• Advertisement

An anti-uniform woman!

how does a apron sound ?.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement