Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's so peaceful and lovely outside. Nice and mild with the birds singing away.

Have my veg all chopped and ready to cook up a storm in the kitchen. Have a reggae soundtrack to glide me along in my culinary endeavours. :)

Great what are we having ? I'm starved 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What's the occasion Shoes?

Just the weekend! Date night. With his job and my job we don’t really get days together. He’s shift work and I only have Sundays and Mondays! So when we do have nights and days aligning they’re extra special weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside watching Dublin/Mayo match for my sins, having a beer to dim the pain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Feet up & some Netflix here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

He’s shift work and I only have Sundays and Mondays! So when we do have nights and days aligning they’re extra special weekends

Good stuff - enjoy yourselves!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

GoneHome wrote: »
    Couchside watching Dublin/Mayo match for my sins, having a beer to dim the pain :D

+1 except no beer :)

EDIT: Heidi on her perch behind me watching too ;)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Nap over...pizza time

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just home from a christening. Had a lovely day. Debating whether or not to head out again. I’ll need to change and if I’m changing then it’s into pjs. Love my family so much. Expanding every year and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Highs and lows, you name it we’ve done it. It was also my first time seeing my brother in law since he became a guard and to say we had the lols is an understatement. I didn’t appreciate my family much growing up. We all had our own things going on, different problems and life etc etc.. but now we just all gel. Not everything is perfect, some of us are ill, some gravely, but we enjoy each moment as it comes and have the best laugh and craic you couldn’t buy it. I feel extremely lucky to have such a sound and supportive bunch around me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

+1 except no beer :)

EDIT: Heidi on her perch behind me watching too ;)

She's a gorgeous wee thing, she seems very interested in the match in fairness to her

GoneHome wrote: »
    She's a gorgeous wee thing, she seems very interested in the match in fairness to her

Very cute!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just home from a christening. Had a lovely day. Debating whether or not to head out again. I’ll need to change and if I’m changing then it’s into pjs. Love my family so much. Expanding every year and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Highs and lows, you name it we’ve done it. It was also my first time seeing my brother in law since he became a guard and to say we had the lols is an understatement. I didn’t appreciate my family much growing up. We all had our own things going on, different problems and life etc etc.. but now we just all gel. Not everything is perfect, some of us are ill, some gravely, but we enjoy each moment as it comes and have the best laugh and craic you couldn’t buy it. I feel extremely lucky to have such a sound and supportive bunch around me.

That's so lovely Retro , and they're lucky to have you too :)

Just in from dinner out !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭bassy

no sign of G and deja and our supplies manager mam of 4 seems to be keeping a low pro,chipvan will open between 10 and 10.30 so im looking for a few standby peeps to put them selves forward should my staff not turn up.

so i await for some applicants :D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm great with spuds :D

bassy wrote: »
    no sign of G and deja and our supplies manager mam of 4 seems to be keeping a low pro,chipvan will open between 10 and 10.30 so im looking for a few standby peeps to put them selves forward should my staff not turn up.

I resigned , too much shenanigans going on :D

I CAN’T COOK!

I'm great with spuds :D

our spuds come peeled and sliced ready for the hot oil,are you great with anything else chipvan related that is :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I resigned , too much shenanigans going on :D

mam you can,t you have to give a months notice :D

What?!?! :eek: Not homecut chips? Disgrace!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Spuds you say - I'm great at straining them.

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    I CAN’T COOK!

it,s not looking good for standby staff :(:D

I CAN’T COOK!

That doesn't matter in this chip van... :p

Kitchen , Leah Rimini on Crime and Investigation on tv .

What?!?! :eek: Not homecut chips? Disgrace!.

oh there very much homecut and peeled and ready since this afternoon.i would,nt have frozen chips in my van.

mam you can,t you have to give a months notice :D

I'm the manager , if I can't control the staff I'm in the wrong job .

Honeybear is the new Manager :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

"Home home" washing the make up brushes, while listening to the mammy warn me for the 100th time that I had better not stain her sink.

Its kinda therapeutic in a funny way, the familiarity of it is nice after an awful awful couple if weeks.

you were the supplies manager :D does honeybear have much experience in this field :D

Lol! I’m no good at delegating-would be useless!

oh there very much homecut and peeled and ready since this afternoon.i would,nt have frozen chips in my van.

Ok well i make good batter and can fry so..

just so everyone knows this chipvan only opens on weekends,thank christ :D:D

• Advertisement

Lol! I’m no good at delegating-would be useless!

It's ok , it's supply management , you can do this !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement