Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

bassy wrote: »
    we already have a framed licensed hanging up here,award winning excellence in takeaway food so proud of it :D

I still think that looks very like this:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

how does a apron sound ?.

A good apron in navy or black is fine, be needed what with all the flour and hot grease :)

Ahhhhhh the bed. I started at 7.30 saying to himself;
    Me "Will we go to bed"
    Him "Persepoly its 7.30.
    Me "I know"
    Him "No"
    Me "Ok I'm going to bed"
    Him "Off you go"
    Me "What will you do"
    Him "Watch this blaa blaa now shut up and let me listen to it"
    Me "K night night going to read"

A few minutes later in he comes and sits on the side of the bed talking before he gets in.

I win! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Unless there's riding nobody wins!

Have a feeling the child is angling to watch Harry Potter goblet of fire...with Robert sodding Patterson

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭bassy

I still think that looks very like this:

only thing similar is its all official ;)

• Advertisement

A good apron in navy or black is fine, be needed what with all the flour and hot grease :)

black it is ;)

Unless there's riding nobody wins!

Have a feeling the child is angling to watch Harry Potter goblet of fire...with Robert sodding Patterson

Oh no I'm all about the old lady activities tonight. Reading and a cuddle will do me grand. God be with the days when I had the libido of an 18 year old boy :pac:

Oh no I'm all about the old lady activities tonight. Reading and a cuddle will do me grand. God be with the days when I had the libido of an 18 year old boy :pac:

Borderline TMI :D

crowded ive got the big tarheel bolted to the side of the chipvan,great grounding :D

Borderline TMI :D

It's more like a 20 yr old boy's now :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

black it is ;)

Consider me appeased

Consider me appeased

:)

be ready soon gonna be a busy nite hun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

It's more like a 20 yr old boy's now :D

You're going to need a 20yo boy?!?...they probably spend all their time with playstation knobs more than their own :)

Waiting for the movie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

A few minutes later in he comes and sits on the side of the bed talking before he gets in.

You must be some ride to drag a man to bed for the night at 7.30 in the evening! ;):p:D

crowded ive got the big tarheel bolted to the side of the chipvan,great grounding :D

Good stuff I'll bring me Morse paddles, be too noisy for a mic with all the punters looking for grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Happy Birthday PP! Febuhairy is the best month to age. Especially leap years which mean you basically only age once every four years :p for she’s a jolly good fellow!
    Anyone get Pearse a voucher for a chiropodist?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You must be some ride to drag a man to bed for the night at 7.30 in the evening! ;):p:D

Forgot to ask , how did the night away go ?
    Hope you both enjoyed the break Bones :)

Geez , don't all speak at once !

Mam of 4 wrote: »

mam im getting the van ready for 10.30 opening,remind grem of her dutys :)

I'm a line cook, what more do i need to know?. Batter is chilling, ready for a tiny top up of milk and a whisk before use, currently prepping veg for burgers, Aphex Twin blasting as is my habit in the kitchen

• Advertisement

Are you lonesome tonight
    Do you miss...

I'm a line cook, what more do i need to know?. Batter is chilling, ready for a tiny top up of milk and a whisk before use, currently prepping veg for burgers, Aphex Twin blasting as is my habit in the kitchen

there could be a bonous for you at the end of the nite grem :D

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Forgot to ask , how did the night away go ? Hope you both enjoyed the break Bones

We had a great night thanks Mam. It seems so long ago now that it was just the two of us that it was a real rare special treat. Hope life is treating you well Mam :)

Are you lonesome tonight
    Do you miss...

Me tonight , are you sorry we drifted apart ....

Was checking out the bike today , tis really old , but a good cleaning , new tyres , and it'll be functional . Tis vintage like myself :D

We had a great night thanks Mam. It seems so long ago now that it was just the two of us that it was a real rare special treat. Hope life is treating you well Mam :)

It's so easy to put yourselves as a couple , at the bottom of the priority list , when there's little ones around ! Delighted ye got some time for yourselves before the new arrival is due :)

All good here Bones , thank you , sunny side out as always :)

Happy Birthday PP! Febuhairy is the best month to age. Especially leap years which mean you basically only age once every four years :p for she’s a jolly good fellow!

Thanks retro! I think it's an amputation I need :(

:p

Me tonight , are you sorry we drifted apart ....

Was checking out the bike today , tis really old , but a good cleaning , new tyres , and it'll be functional . Tis vintage like myself :D

Well I'm not exactly a chap myself (just between me and you that was me in the photo)

Niiiice music choice Grem. I've noticed before we're into a lot of the same artists. I've some really choice aphex twin vinyl here I'd say you'd definitely appreciate.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhhhh shots fired :-P

Thanks retro! I think it's an amputation I need :(

:p

Its gone beyond that now, just burn it off :-P

• Advertisement

Niiiice music choice Grem. I've noticed before we're into a lot of the same artists. I've some really choice aphex twin vinyl here I'd say you'd definitely appreciate.

Hah thanks.. I'd love to see the collection you have..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement