Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thank you !
    The sun shining always makes the day seem better :)
    Have a good one !

Brightening up here.. Come on down, Sephy will make you tea and i'll take you to my favourite pub tonight.. sure there's nothing in Oranmore lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Brightening up here.. Come on down, Sephy will make you tea and i'll take you to my favourite pub tonight.. sure there's nothing in Oranmore lol.

Ah yea d'aul sly dig - I'm not from Oranmore anyway :p

Seven Worlds will Collide

Ah yea d'aul sly dig - I'm not from Oranmore anyway :p

Lucky you lol. Its not the worse place in fairness, I've 2 trips this week, Offaly and Westmeath, I'll say no more... I'm sure they're great spots lol.

Lucky you lol. Its not the worse place in fairness, I've 2 trips this week, Offaly and Westmeath, I'll say no more... I'm sure they're great spots lol.

It's quite possible you could pass my gates in Tipp :D

It's quite possible you could pass my gates in Tipp :D

Coffee, milk no sugar.. I'll bring the biccies.

• Advertisement

Coffee, milk no sugar.. I'll bring the biccies.

No problem ma'am, Robert Roberts java OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Me..lol lol

Couchside watching Biathlon but my favourite girl isn't in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

But the sun is shining somewhere !!
    Yep its right here and its a lovely 14C.

Wandered through two massive malls and ended up buying a pair of shoe laces :)

Back from a walk with the dog, glad it's over it's getting very dark looking outside!

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    Me..lol lol

I knew that post would sober you up.. Anyway you're one of our own.. You can check out any time you like but you can never leave lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The sun is making an appearance here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, trying to decide if I should go to the staff “Christmas” party tomorrow night. It’d probably be fun, but it’s out in a country pub that would be hard for me to get to and from :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside still

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bedside, trying to decide if I should go to the staff “Christmas” party tomorrow night. It’d probably be fun, but it’s out in a country pub that would be hard for me to get to and from :confused:

Christmas party in February ?

*scratches head*

:pac:

Christmas party in February ?

*scratches head*

:pac:

I think they mustn’t have gotten around to having a party at Christmas so they’re making up for it now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

It's nice and sunny here in Sligo aswell. Just back from a short stroll along the shoreline.

Couchside again watching Luge, mad, 130 km/h lying down on a tea tray :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Nct Centre in westport anxiously waiting as Betsy gets the once over. Holy crap I'm so nervous.. Please please let her pass.
    I spent 2 hours this morning scrubbing her lovingly. She's a bright shiny car now and doesn't smell like mechanics ar5e.
    Fingers toes arms and legs crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

cbyrd wrote: »
    Nct Centre in westport anxiously waiting as Betsy gets the once over. Holy crap I'm so nervous.. Please please let her pass.
    I spent 2 hours this morning scrubbing her lovingly. She's a bright shiny car now and doesn't smell like mechanics ar5e.

Best of luck!!!

cbyrd wrote: »

Hate that feeling! Hope she passes!

• Advertisement

How long does it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Finally couchside after a very busy morning of chores inside and out, beautiful day out there, real feel of Spring about it. In now for the rest of the day, horse racing and rugby on the tv feet up, a few beverages chilling in the fridge for later :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch, autocorrect tried to change couch to another word :p Just woke up from a nap. Not feeling too great. Time for some paracetamol. I fell asleep watching the R Kelly documentary. What a predator. I wish I could say I never encountered anyone like him but unfortunately I can't, though he's just on another level.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading down stairs too make a sandwich

GoneHome wrote: »
    , a few beverages chilling in the fridge for later :D

I like it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Having a lie down before heading up in Dublin in a couple of hours - I'm going to see Motown:The Musical with a couple of friends and I am very, very excited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

bolgbui41 wrote:
    Having a lie down before heading up in Dublin in a couple of hours - I'm going to see Motown:The Musical with a couple of friends and I am very, very excited.

Class! I'm a fan of Motown myself. Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Still in bed....better get up.....not feeling well ( ok, I'm bloody dying).....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Ah balls. She failed. :'(
    Rear brake light (middle strip) not all working. And they said the rear fog light wasn't working but it is, tracking was off even though I got that done yesterday. Ffs. I could cry..

In my grand uncle’s house with my mam and my aunts, trying to put together a flat pack clothes rail from Argos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just received the news that the lady I mentioned earlier in the week has died :( heartbroken :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement