Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

In the leaba craving burger and chips after reading all the chipper van posts. To add insult to injury I'm eating rice cakes!

Have a lovely night everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m lost!

????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Ah come on Retro I'll bring you to the legendary Jack Jordans in Doughishka

Ara Jaysus if only you knew, sure I practically live there I’ll be paying rent one of the days :D their fish and chips are the bomb diggity

Ara Jaysus if only you knew, sure I practically live there I’ll be paying rent one of the days :D their fish and chips are the bomb diggity

you won,t be saying that when you taste mine :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You're joking! Ha I don't believe it :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Is it just me, or is this thread getting weirder?? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hooked for fish, Vinnies for chips (when i'm not cooking up a storm that is) ;)

ye were crying for the chipvan earlier,now im open ye are not ordering :/

You're joking! Ha I don't believe it :D

Galway woman born and bred :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bassy wrote: »
    mind you don,t hit your head :D:D

Too late for that *rubs head*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Order up, Mam!

Galway woman born and bred :D

I'm a regular visitor myself (you wouldn't know where you'd be talking :))

mam your food is ready 7 euros pretty please.

retro your curry cheese chips are ready 4 .50 please.

ye were crying for the chipvan earlier,now im open ye are not ordering :/

Frightfully sorry OM but myself and Retro are going to Jack Jordans

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Order up, Mam!

Glad I placed the order early Grem , than you , the onion rings look perfect !

There seems to be an impromptu galwegian boardsie meetup in the queue here , busy night ahead for ye :D

Frightfully sorry OM but myself and Retro are going to Jack Jordans

she can go when she gives me the 4.50 for her order that she wanted.

grem punters here 3 1/4 pounders 2 cheese burgers i,ll manage the 5 bags of large chips.

*rolls up sleeves then washes hands again* Here goes nothing!

wheres our supplies manager mam ?,we need bags for chips and the boxs for the 1/4 pounders/cheese burgers.

mam your food is ready 7 euros pretty please.

retro your curry cheese chips are ready 4 .50 please.

4.50 no recession around here! I’ve no money left but I’ll give ya what’s in the bottom of me coat hang on.
    A ten cent coin, receipt from Lidl, a hair tie, a tissue, a melted sweet and 10% off no.7 boots voucher. Deal??
    Since I’ve been two hours waiting I think it’s only fair :pac:

• Advertisement

4.50 no recession around here! I’ve no money left but I’ll give ya what’s in the bottom of me coat hang on.
    A ten cent coin, receipt from Lidl, a hair tie, a tissue, a melted sweet and 10% off no.7 boots voucher. Deal??

great offer but your order was sold to a punter :):)

she can go when she gives me the 4.50 for her order that she wanted.

Don't mind him Retro, even though they're kind of tightly spaced we might be able to sit down and talk up there.

Don't mind him Retro, even though they're kind of tightly spaced we might be able to sit down and talk up there.

she would,nt be able to afford to go :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Since I’ve been two hours waiting I think it’s only fair :pac:

Don't forget the ball of string :3

(I was rooting around in your pockets earlier) :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wheres our supplies manager mam ?,we need bags for chips and the boxs for the 1/4 pounders/cheese burgers.

Honeybear was last seen leaving in the same fashion as Deja last night , running faster than Usain Bolt on the road outta town ...

she would,nt be able to afford to go :D:D

I'll treat her to this one and she can treat me on her next payday.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Honeybear was last seen leaving in the same fashion as Deja last night , running faster than Usain Bolt on the road outta town ...

why is that?,me and grem are flat out...................................:D:D

Pfft i used the hour and a half Bassy was gone to fill up the shelves with cardboard and condiments

I'll treat her to this one and she can treat me on her next payday.

go on with your big brown tongue :D

• Advertisement

why is that?,me and grem are flat out...................................:D:D

because your "Chipper" is shady and revenue are onto you :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement