Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'm in my sitting room listening to Soon by My Bloody Valentine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Auto will be in charge of our sister van , with all the delicious , sweet , chocolates and desserts !

Ahmm , that ok Auto ?

All good here Mam :) What tickles your fancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Nah. Last night.

It's a load of balls .

Definitely out , night .

Something to taste :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

As the great man Joey Essex once said, Ridic! Nite nutters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Autosport wrote: »
    Something to taste :)

That first one is giving off strong Dr. Zoidberg vibes.

Listening to Travis Scott, genius

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside, on the couch. Finally home from work, stayed on an hour late again, but off tomorrow so happy days!

Just home, went out at 6.30pm for a meal and drinks expecting to be home by 9..town is absolutely hopping tonight even busier than most Saturday nights.. Great night, lots of talent around lol.. Just trying to catch up on the posts here.. Mother of God lol.. I'm obviously too late for an oul battered sausie.. I need soakage.. even a few chips will do.. anyone out there? 😜

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just home, went out at 6.30pm for a meal and drinks expecting to be home by 9..town is absolutely hopping tonight even busier than most Saturday nights.. Great night, lots of talent around lol.. Just trying to catch up on the posts here.. Mother of God lol.. I'm obviously too late for an oul battered sausie.. I need soakage.. even a few chips will do.. anyone out there? ��

I'm currently in the kitchen making a ham roll if that's any good too ya 😏?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭bassy

Just home, went out at 6.30pm for a meal and drinks expecting to be home by 9..town is absolutely hopping tonight even busier than most Saturday nights.. Great night, lots of talent around lol.. Just trying to catch up on the posts here.. Mother of God lol.. I'm obviously too late for an oul battered sausie.. I need soakage.. even a few chips will do.. anyone out there? 😜
    Duvet just about to close the shutter on the chipvan my staff of G mamof4 and deja all left me in the lurch :(

Do you fancy a 1/4 pounder and curry chip :) last order :)

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    Duvet just about to close the shutter on the chipvan my staff of G mamof4 and deja all left me in the lurch :(

That would be perfect bassy.. plenty onions no curry. Hard to get good help these days lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭bassy

That would be perfect bassy.. plenty onions no curry. Hard to get good help these days lol
    And free of charge to you duvet :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

Ohhhh So my roll ain't good enough for ya then I see 😒

*Sulks*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

ah now, we will make it up to ya Bassy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lounging on the sofa with the telly on in the background at a very late hour having just finished building my LEGO San Francisco model.

Well chuffed! :)

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The chip van really took on a life of its own, sorry to see it closed :)

Hotel time, off today so half planning to head to a local mall to maintain my sanity, wanna see if they have the Samsung S10+ on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Having coffee & chocolates as I wait for a beauty treatment. Yummy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

The word for today is humility. H U M I L I T Y - humility...... now let's say it in a sentence.... :p:D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,837 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Drimnagh (#11)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

TBH sometimes I astound myself but my humility keeps my ego in check :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side. Almost time for Zumba :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home!. Time for bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed.....hungover...headache...

Deskside with black coffee listening too coast to coast am "Haunted locations" , still sulking after last night :3

Deskside with black coffee listening too coast to coast am "Haunted locations" , still sulking after last night :3

Hugs lol.

Hugs lol.

MqhB.gif

:pac::D

Coffee time before heading out . A miserable , damp drizzling rain day here .

But the sun is shining somewhere !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Coffee time before heading out . A miserable , damp drizzling rain day here .

But the sun is shining somewhere !!

'tis making an appearance in Oranmore - I'll email you over some :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

'tis making an appearance in Oranmore - I'll email you over some :)

Thank you !
    The sun shining always makes the day seem better :)
    Have a good one !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement