Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I've made a few lists :D I'm nearly as popular as Mam of 4 :D;)

Evening all :)

Couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, bedside, trying to decide if I'm alive or dead and in hell... Feeling horrendous, and extremely sorry for myself. :(

(Yes, I get a bit melodramatic when I am feeling a bit under the weather!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At the Kitchen table on the lap top. Mixing chill and work. The tech desk is closed for the day. We all had a very late one last night/early this morning. Only back from Dublin Airport at 1.30am with the other pair hyper as feck. Bed took a lot longer to get to. Enjoyed all my pressies though and still enjoying them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Wha?? You got lady testicles? Bones are you transitioning?

:pac:

I'm in work.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Home after a great day, solved a problem that was wrecking my head and the solution just came to me to me this morning, nothing better.

Also, booked a weeks holiday so feeling a lot better. Was very down the weekend but getting back up there now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Big dog hurt his toe
    I’m traumatized
    What am I going to do?
    https://ibb.co/QphmNp3
    https://ibb.co/b1FZmN0

He doesn’t want me to wash it and it’s sore

Big dog hurt his toe
    I’m traumatized
    What am I going to do?
    https://ibb.co/QphmNp3
    https://ibb.co/b1FZmN0

He doesn’t want me to wash it and it’s sore

He will lick it clean himself, I know it's a worry but leave him to it unless it's gushing blood.

I just got an email to say Skype is now set up and I didn't set it up? Paranoid now that someone is looking at me through my camera!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

BBFAN wrote: »
    I just got an email to say Skype is now set up and I didn't set it up? Paranoid now that someone is looking at me through my camera!!!

I may have a suspect (beginning with A)....:D

Seven Worlds will Collide

giphy.gif

Love the chooone you just posted on the other thread bones.

On the couch sick as a parrot after a tube of cheese and onion pringles and a load of Cadburys Wholenut.. My bloatedness is now at a dangerous level, why dafuq did I eat all that rubbish, I didn't even want it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Ah that's normal enough..just a program update
    .........oh...put on a shirt will ya!

I'm seriously considering sticking a plaster over the camera cause I'm sitting here in pyjamas with holes in them. :D:D

I'm seriously considering sticking a plaster over the camera cause I'm sitting here in pyjamas with holes in them. :D:D

It's the eve of Valentines, someone's doing a trial run for tomorrow lol.. BTW Tedo and Sephers are both on the missing list, hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ah so if you fancied her you would've?

Knew I needed to get back to someone.:D

If I fancied her, it may have been a more difficult situation, but I reckon the result would've been the same, as in NO. I'm one of those men that can't shag without some kind of emotional connection.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah that's normal enough..just a program update
    .........oh...put on a shirt will ya!

That wallpaper is very retro too, isn't it?

Watching Impractical Jokers.

It's the eve of Valentines, someone's doing a trial run for tomorrow lol.. BTW Tedo and Sephers are both on the missing list, hmmm.

Oooh jesus, I'll definitely dress up tomorrow before getting in front of the laptop. :D:D

Oooh jesus, I'll definitely dress up tomorrow before getting in front of the laptop. :D:D

I think less is more in their eyes lol.. Go easy as Sephers is prone to fainting. 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

He will lick it clean himself, I know it's a worry but leave him to it unless it's gushing blood.

This isn't actually a good thing. Animals mouths can host a lot of bacteria and that can actually cause more problems.

Shoes, you might have to just be cruel to be kind and have a look and clean it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

This isn't actually a good thing. Animals mouths can host a lot of bacteria and that can actually cause more problems.

Shoes, you might have to just be cruel to be kind and have a look and clean it.
    What do you recommend paws?
    I have savlon, fucidin, dettol. Tried washing with salt and water but he was fuming with me. Do I need to put a bandage on it? Does he need the vet?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'd recommend just lukewarm water. Doesn't really need antiseptic or anything. If it's not bleeding profusely I doubt he needs the vet right away, but I'm sometimes overly cautious. Maybe call the vet tomorrow and get him an appointment at some stage if you can. Bandaging depends on what's actually caused the wound, and can sometimes do more harm than good so I'd leave it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed with a bit of a headache

Put a plaster over it just too safe :cool:
    TG1 wrote: »
    Home, bedside, trying to decide if I'm alive or dead and in hell... Feeling horrendous, and extremely sorry for myself. :(

(Yes, I get a bit melodramatic when I am feeling a bit under the weather!)

*bear hug*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I think less is more in their eyes lol.. Go easy as Sephers is prone to fainting. ��

Ahhhh here DD

*blush* :3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Looks around innocently :D

Looking good there ;)

Now couchside watching my favourite man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside.

On the eve of Valentines...:D

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside.

Woohoo, I finally made a list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside.

I made your list twice :D:D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Woohoo, I finally made a list.

Hey, you were on my list :P

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I made your list twice :D:D

Hey, you were on my list :P

Ya, but you are one of the mad ones that mammy warned me about:P

I must have missed that when I was browsing on phone, I can't some pics when I do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You're on my list too Ted but strictly in a brotherly, fellow Tipp man way...

Seven Worlds will Collide

You're on my list too Ted but strictly in a brotherly, fellow Tipp man way...

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Today is my eldest baby's 20th birthday.. Holy crap thats flown by. Made a cake and had a slice and have a pain in my belly since.. :D gods sake.
    2 people noticed my weight loss today. I wouldn't mind but one is one of my trainers, hadn't seen him in about 2 weeks and he came in at the end of class when I was peeling myself of the floor. Jaysus says he, you're looking good. Ha says I, I know :D
    Tomorrow is weigh in again. Ugh it comes around too quick.
    Yis were all on my list too.. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement