Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thanks for the mammories Auto.....

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'm off to cry myself to sleep after been given the heave-ho. :( .

No fire where I lit my spark
    But I am not afraid of the dark
    Where your words devour my heart
    And put me to shame...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,085 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I hate winter winds.we went up and back the same way, the photos show how much wind slows us down

620 knots per hour is a new record for me

Oops, just checked these photos from a computer, I didn't upload the one that shows us at a slow 328 knots on the way north. So it was 328 knots heading north and 620 heading south :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm off to cry myself to sleep after been given the heave-ho. :(

Poor brother tedo 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to TV Themes America on CD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭bassy

smurfjed wrote: »
    Office view on a beautiful night

are ye hiring ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    Office view on a beautiful night

Wow :eek: Beautiful view :)

I'm off to cry myself to sleep after been given the heave-ho. :(

*sneaks back into the house and replaces all cameras*

Your welcome Ted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'm a tired little Succubus and ye know that night time is my busiest time :p night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,126 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Dublin airport.

• Advertisement

Shoesdayschild / x Purple Pawprints x.... he doesn't do social media :) we have tried calling and showing him a face or voice on Facetime, but he has zero interest, so a video monitor would't be worth it.

I do have him fitted with this, so I can see that he is getting enough exercise.

https://www.amazon.com/FitBark-Dog-Activity-Monitor-Black/dp/B077MDJYKQ/ref=sr_1_30?keywords=dog+tracker&qid=1550014911&s=gateway&sr=8-30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, all on my own just woke thinking I had had a full night's sleep, but no, it's only been three hours.

So confused! And have to change the bedsheets as I woke drenched in sweat. Not well at all, will someone come and make me tea and boiled sevenup please? Miss living with the mammy at times like this! :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m in bed, no alarm set as I don’t have to be in till the evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Getting my hair did. Cleaner is in the apartment and need to get back and pay her, get ready for work and head in...all in the next 20 mins or so. Pressure.

Have a job interview this evening after I finish teaching, then some articles I wrote to be uploaded and a review of a restaurant to write. It is 12.16 pm here but I am ready for bed already.

Anyone got any energy and motivation going to spare? Have to get up in an hour or so, to go to a psychologist appointment that I'll have to pay for if I cancel at this stage anyway.

Then have to go straight from there to work, who won't pay me if I don't go.

Currently bedside, frozen, sweating, aching, coughing, wrecked from no sleep and feeling sick from all the congestion dripping places it shouldn't drip. feeling unbelievably sorry for myself. Anyone want to do my day for me? Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Breakfast...eggs and beans... ah the peace before the terrorists get up later lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

It's peaceful here atm too. No stress morning as just doing a few bits in the workshop today.
    Slept like a log and feeling refreshed.
    I do seem to have a bit more energy since I quit eating so much sweet stuff, a habit I only really got into this winter, I'm told I was just comfort eating after what happened to the dog, maybe that's right but it was subconscious really, I wasn't thinking like that.
    Anyway, I've lost 3 lbs since Saturday last, just dipped back under 14 stone, I am usually around 13.5 stone.
    Having yeuch porridge and wheaten toast for brekkie.

We have a thing called minimum rest, that means 12 hours from the time we park to time we un-park the next time, well i did well today as I got 13 hours :):)

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Heading to the coalface

I got such a great welcome home from the dog last night, he is getting an extra long walk this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading down too make coffee

TG1 wrote: »
    Anyone got any energy and motivation going to spare? Have to get up in an hour or so, to go to a psychologist appointment that I'll have to pay for if I cancel at this stage anyway.

Then have to go straight from there to work, who won't pay me if I don't go.

Currently bedside, frozen, sweating, aching, coughing, wrecked from no sleep and feeling sick from all the congestion dripping places it shouldn't drip. feeling unbelievably sorry for myself. Anyone want to do my day for me? Anyone?

Hmmm....g'wan so sure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Waiting for gym class to start.. Woohoo.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed, rest of me is fine but eyes are sore

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Did you ever have one of those mornings when, for no apparent reason, i feel like I got out of the wrong side of the bed. Wouldn't take much to annoy me.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Worksssiiiiiidddddddddeeeeeeee.
    Would rather be poolside.

Heading down too make coffee

Hmmm....g'wan so sure

Excellent, HR is a breeze anyway, anyone can do it. I'll pm you the office address. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Herbal is better than that watery lyons muck anyway :3

A bar of carbolic soap is on it's way to you. Rinse out yo mouth!!

Kitchen side, praying for motivation to sort out this house in the one morning I have to do it. Not looking good so far. Am promising myself a trip to Lidl after for portugese custard tarts as a reward :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,866 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Cheshire Oaks (#8)

TG1 wrote: »
    Excellent, HR is a breeze anyway, anyone can do it. I'll pm you the office address. :pac:

What could go possibly wrong? I'll send you on my bank details for payment :3
    Rubberlegs wrote: »
    A bar of carbolic soap is on it's way to you. Rinse out yo mouth!!

)

Ok I will and while I'm at it I'll use the water that the lyons tea bags make :pac: I'm gonna buy you real tea bags next time you're in the super market :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Still bed side

Will get up and have some food soon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement