Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Happy Valentines guys!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading down stairs too make porridge

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Happy Valentines guys!!

Right back atcha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

In work, incredibly envious of the posters above me who are not and get to enjoy the day.

Later I will hunt down and kill Cupid by removing his heart. Happy Valentines!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Deskside, hoping someone will notice I am actually sick as a dog and tell me to go home... Wishful thinking. The joys of an office job, typing can still be done with the flu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

TG1 wrote: »
    Deskside, hoping someone will notice I am actually sick as a dog and tell me to go home... Wishful thinking. The joys of an office job, typing can still be done with the flu.

Start coughing wildly and make sure not to cover your mouth. Doesn't have to be directly at your colleagues, just in the general direction. Sure to get an early bath then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »

Get a set of these glasses at lunch time and take a nap

e33b4884593de76dbf3cc1b7c6017e51--los-simpsons-homer-simpson.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bringing missus for a meal at six. Currently waiting for her while she's in for an interview. Please jeebus let this go well for her.

Bringing missus for a meal at six. Currently waiting for her while she's in for an interview. Please jeebus let this go well for her.

I've everything crossed for her gremmy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Just back from a stroll, very pleasant out of the wind which is quite strong.

Think I'll mow the lawn, very long but bone dry...wonder if I have petrol.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

back at my apartment, dentist appointed went ok :)

Getting pricked in a minute.

By a nurse for bloods.
    How’s that for an anti climax. What Val days all about to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I've everything crossed for her gremmy

Not your testiclay I hope Sephers? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Last 24 hours have been absolutely shíte for me... looking forward to lunch...food poisoning should be on the cards at this stage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Last 24 hours have been absolutely shíte for me... looking forward to lunch...food poisoning should be on the cards at this stage :D

I see your 24 hours and raise you 72.
    But look, the tide has to turn soon. Right?!

Down on the homeland about to meet my friend for coffee.

And cake!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just picked my granddaughter up from school and she's setting up some board games.

Will be driving through someone’s homeland in the next 15 mins :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Waiting at the gate at the airport. I went through security and then I'm told to take the 3 bottles of perfume out of my bag and I'm thinking "what perfume?". Then it dawns on me that I'm bringing over some presents from my sister to me and my missus for Christmas and of course I don't know what's in them being the eejit that I am. So back I go to open my bag in front of everyone and open the presents. Everyone looking on and all I had in my bag was a baby doll negligee, some lace panties, a karaoke microphone, a fcuk ton of pills, ferrero rocher and my make up bag :p Thank fcuk I'd taken some diazepam before I left the house :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Succubus that sounds fun :D

I'm carside people watching :D

• Advertisement

Kitchenside: Lawn mowed, feckin' Honda mowers always start so had no excuse.

Now tay and hob nobs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Succubus that's hilarious

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That's going to be some weekend away!

Not your testiclay I hope Sephers? :p

no of course not

>_> :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Outside the piano lessons hungry af but can't eat til 6 because my head says I will put on a stone if I eat a boiled egg. Lol. Had a bitch of a gym session this morning made all better by being handed a rose when we came downstairs by the bestest looking trainer.. Hahahaha I know it's only a gesture but it brightened my day. No chocolates exchanged in our house this year, I got perfume and he got hands free..
    So big dirty fillet steak after the weigh in and I might even have 2 squares of chocolate.. splash out.

Happy valentines you lovely people :heart:

Hands free earphones for the car, sluts :D

Fella at the door organising my salvation while my tea goes cold...probably should be in TTTAY

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beirut in the piddling rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Waiting to take off. Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

Bon voyage Cleo, take care and enjoy. Bring me back something nice :)

• Advertisement

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Waiting to take off. Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

*waves white hanky*

Farewell safe flight x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement