Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longshot Value at Cheltenham

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

TallyRand wrote: »
    Are you up or down at the half way stage?

Down about 14-15 points .

Big day today loads of points at stake

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

aidankkk wrote: »
    Down about 14-15 points .

Big day today loads of points at stake

Any good e/w for today

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭coillsaille

Is Romain de Senaim a non runner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

Is Romain de Senaim a non runner?

Yeah Nicholls said ground won't suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Any opinion on Cuneo in the pertemps Aidan? Big price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Jayo11780

Lads Pravalaguna at 16/1 is super value in the first given what I’ve seen of her last two runs..
    She gets a mares allowance too which definitely ties her in with market principles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Jayo11780 wrote: »
    Lads Pravalaguna at 16/1 is super value in the first given what I’ve seen of her last two runs..
    She gets a mares allowance too which definitely ties her in with market principles.

no chance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

no chance

Have you no radio host to be bothering with your BS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Can ye lads jog on over to the cheltenham thread? Getting notifications for this thread, And i have zero interest in reading your fancies.

1:30 JLT
    Mengli Khan looks the value here. He has soft ground festival form in last years Supreme, and only his last run is a big negative on basically firm ground. He really should improve for soft and in a tight race 16/1 looks decent
    1 Point win 16/1

• Advertisement

2:10
    Wait for me owes me a decent run, and I think he was eye-catching last time out. He has been kept since then and is certainly of a workable mark. We’ll take a punt at 40/1
    1 Point EW 40/1 6 places paddy/betfair

3:30
    Sam Spinner just needs a better ride to get involved in the finish here. I think he still has plenty of class and stays well at the end of his races.40/1 with 4 places is certainly value.
    1 Point EW 40/1 4 places vc/corla/betway/tote

Ryanair Chase

The top of the market for this race is mad at the moment with most of them not showing up here for this race. Monalee and Politologue look the most likely favs on the day. I’ve had Coney Island in mind for this since his very good run at Leopardstown over Christmas and I just can’t get over his price at the moment. He is a very lightly raced horse with bags of potential and in my view this is his trip. He really ran well in the Savills chase when a poor jump at the last and perhaps a lack of staying power cost him what looked a likely place. He has had a lovely prep with only 2 runs this year both with promise and considering his novice form I think he is the forgotten horse in this market. He hasn’t been entered in the Gold Cup, so hopefully this is his target. The trainer’s horses always run well at the festival and I’m sure he will get there in top shape. If he does he will go of about 10/1 or lower. 33/1 NRNB is great price with no risk.
    2 Points EW 33/1 NRNB 365 ¼ place 1/5th place SKY

Running today. Still the same price. I was able to cash out The 365 bet to full value and bet with VC at the same price with 4 places.

Anyone who hasn't backed it id be taking the 4 places

5:30
    ArkWrisht is one I’ve been following all year. He hasn’t gone well so far but this test today will be right up his street. Have a look at the Irish Grand National last year in Heavy Ground, he was right beside Bellshill jumping the last and got taken out. Waiting for the morning price hasn’t worked out as we’ve missed the 40/1
    2 Points EW 5 place 33/1 GEN

4:10
    Kings Odyssey looks a short price to get involved in the finished here. He was 3rd last year in 3 of these races on soft over course and distance. He is of a lower mark here and the rain is a huge help
    2 Points EW 5places 25/1 vc/fred/tote

4:50
    I’m always going for a Mullins Outsider here and his comments re Allez Dance are just too interesting for a 66/1 shot. The man can train mares.
    1 Point EW 66/1 4 place vc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

1:30 JLT
    Mengli Khan looks the value here. He has soft ground festival form in last years Supreme, and only his last run is a big negative on basically firm ground. He really should improve for soft and in a tight race 16/1 looks decent
    1 Point win 16/1

Great shout Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

Awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Great shout Aidan

Not for Aidan unfortunately as he had him to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

3:30
    Sam Spinner just needs a better ride to get involved in the finish here. I think he still has plenty of class and stays well at the end of his races.40/1 with 4 places is certainly value.
    1 Point EW 40/1 4 places vc/corla/betway/tote

Great shout again!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭ballyargus

maximoose wrote: »
    Great shout again!!

He was v unlucky. Almost pulled it out of the bag for the win. A great run

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Heart was in the mouth there. Still great e/w value

• Registered Users Posts: 16,378 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Oops

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Eglantine Du Seuil at 160 on the exchange looks too big to me.

Agree. Small each way at the extra places Bet365 offer m

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭PhuckHugh2

Jesus lads some shout there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Oops
    Nice one francie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Oops

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Slattsy wrote: »
    Agree. Small each way at the extra places Bet365 offer m