Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Transformation 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,998 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Show going to new depths - filming a husband and wife arguing for our entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Naa she still right

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Thought Agi was a bit of a wagon tbh. Poor Cathal he seems lovely. I'd say she's definitely calling the shots in that relationship. First she signs him up behind his back when he said he didn't want to do it then when he's doing it and committed, she's far from supportive.

I'd say she'd have gone back to Poland like she's wont for doing of the shoe was on the other foot and he pulled a stunt like that on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

NIMAN wrote:
    Show going to new depths - filming a husband and wife arguing for our entertainment.

Exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

lab man wrote: »
    Was that said on it, I think she was correct to stand up for herself

All Aoife wanted was the whole family to eat healthy, Polish or Irish.

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »

If you sign up for reality tv..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Good rucus here !

They shouldn't have played the audio there after she agreed to talk "off camera".

lab man wrote: »
    Was that said on it, I think she was correct to stand up for herself

Yes. First night he said Aggie went back to Poland for a few weeks because of his weight.

Marengo wrote: »
    If you sign up for reality tv..

I'd expect it on some of the real trashy reality TV shoes, but this is OT, an Irish show about weight loss. It's a new low for this show is what I mean.

There was no need to film them arguing. If I was Cathal I would have run that camera crew out the door.....Maybe without even opening it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

NIMAN wrote: »

If somebody criticised what my child ate I would tell them to go take a jump. None of her business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

KT looks terrible

Desperate...awful dress, hair & makeup

Imagine if some woman came to your house, to lecture you on how to feed your child... because your husband is on a weight loss show.

Each series has more crying.

It's the nature of the show.

mloc123 wrote: »
    If somebody criticised what my child ate I would tell them to go take a jump. None of her business.

But in the context of a healthy eating/lifestyle show you really need everyone singing from the one hymn sheet to help the person trying to transform their lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

They shouldn't have played the audio there after she agreed to talk "off camera".

You're right, that was unfair on her, she thought she was having a private convertsation not for broadcast

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Cathal has such kind eyes! Like a teddy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Not too many in Balbriggan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Good rucus here !

Marriage breaker

But in the context of a healthy eating/lifestyle show you really need everyone singing from the one hymn sheet to help the person trying to transform their lifestyle.

No, you don't. The child is 2-3 years old, she does not need to stick to the same menu as her parents. What you need is somebody to have strong will power and personal responsibility. If he cannot watch somebody eat a meal not on his plan then there is no long term fix here, is he expected to live in a bubble for the rest of his life?

The whole show is bull**** anyway. It is an 8 week crash diet that is not sustainable by any of the contestants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Agree that the argument shouldn’t have been filmed.

I think Aoife Hearne has a way of rubbing people up the wrong way, I’m sure she doesn’t mean to but I think she can come across as very condescending.

• Advertisement

No, you don't. The child is 2-3 years old, she does not need to stick to the same menu as her parents. What you need is somebody to have strong will power and personal responsibility. If he cannot watch somebody eat a meal not on his plan then there is no long term fix here, is he expected to live in a bubble for the rest of his life?

The whole show is bull**** anyway. It is an 8 week crash diet that is not sustainable by any of the contestants.

The 2-3 year old child will be 7-8 in 5 years. You don't want fizzy drinks, crisps and shi*e for the child or entering the house.

Most studies show people relapse into bad habits if there's rubbish food around.

Last week the child was having fizzy drinks, sweets etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Icsics wrote: »
    Not too many in Balbriggan!

People probably too scared to leave their homes at night time :pac:

Agree that the argument shouldn’t have been filmed.

I think Aoife Hearne has a way of rubbing people up the wrong way, I’m sure she doesn’t mean to but I think she can come across as very condescending.

She's better than Ava Orsmond :D

Most studies show people relapse into bad habits if there's rubbish food around.

Like I said, personal responsibility and will power. The world is full of temptation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Kathryn Thomas looking especially hideous tonight, looks like something out of the rocky horror show with that face. Makeup by zombie tranny.

Cathal has such kind eyes! Like a teddy

While Eddie on the other hand.......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

I can only imagine that there will be more issues with the wife next week.

Like I said, personal responsibility and will power. The world is full of temptation.

Fine in theory but you try and limit temptation. Especially in the home where you spend so much time. You don't want the place full of sweets etc when you get an evening craving watching tv.

At any rate getting a child into healthy eating is very important in it's own right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Marengo wrote:
    At any rate getting a child into healthy eating is very important in it's own right.

The wife obviously doesn't agree with that sentiment.

• Advertisement

Paul is the spit of his mum. Same face, same body. Only difference is that he has a different hairstyle and marginally bigger bosom

Advertisement