Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22 syrian families arrive in ireland, then what?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

I see the racists are out in force on this thread too.
    Carry on.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 255 ✭✭PuppyMcPupFace

Carry on.

That all you have to add ? Tired reactionary crap?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 allmight

It's not racist if you hold the opinion that a country should first of all take care of its own people and not someone else, especially those who have different values and can be potentially dangerous. It's common sense.

That all you have to add ? Tired reactionary crap?

Yep, that’s it really.
    Racists.

allmight wrote: »
    It's not racist if you hold the opinion that a country should first of all take care of its own people and not someone else, especially those who have different values and can be potentially dangerous. It's common sense.

Nah, definitely racist.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 255 ✭✭PuppyMcPupFace

Yep, that’s it really.
    Racists.

Simple and blinkered attempt to shut down any debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

The UK is on high alert at the moment and security forces believe an attack is imminent.

The latest cowardly terrorist in. Manchester is yet another twenty five year old living at home with is mammy and daddy, these people have no redeeming features at all, frustrated losers that can bear to see people out celebrating and having a good time. He is now locked up in a mental health facility, is probably unemployed and unemployable, he came to the UK ten years ago from the Netherlands. How many more hundreds and thousand of these losers are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

El_Bee wrote: »
    I'm referring to my scummy drug dealing neighbours and their kids, I currently live in a sinkhole estate in dublin. I'd rather hear the call to prayer than motorbikes and robbed cars flying around constantly.

And what are you doing to tackle this issue? If you use a term such as "a sinkhole place" its clear you are unhappy. Do something about it. Move. The way you see your estate deteriorate (presuming you grew up there or lived there a while) is in the same way people see Europe deteriorating with anti social behaviour and lower class that show complete disdain towards their community that they are accommodated in. Of course any decent working/upper class housing estate would object to families like this from moving to where they are and within their communities.

With whats going on within Germany, Sweden, Belgium and France there are far too many valid reasons to stamp down on mass emigration than reasons not too.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Me personally? I dont even get on the bus unless everyone on board can prove their racial purity to 10 generations.

Cant be too careful with soros one world government agents around

If you say so.
    Don’t like it report it.
    I’m just saying what I see. Racist bile.
    So, as I said, carry on.

• Advertisement

allmight wrote: »

NO go away you. We cant be having common sense around here. the neck.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,682 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Those people should all be put on a flight to their new home...the USA. That's the country that caused all this. Backing Arab springs, bombing the sh1t out of Iraq, and destabilising the whole Middle East. But of course, they will not take ONE refugee from Syria, and Leo the lickspittle won't say a word to them about it.

Can’t wait for the first Syrian restaurant to open.
    Bet yis will all flock to it, begging for forgiveness.

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Those people should all be put on a flight to their new home...the USA. That's the country that caused all this. Backing Arab springs, bombing the sh1t out of Iraq, and destabilising the whole Middle East. But of course, they will not take ONE refugee from Syria, and Leo the lickspittle won't say a word to them about it.

Ah, the thinly disguised “NIMBYISM “ argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Can’t wait for the first Syrian restaurant to open.
    Bet yis will all flock to it, begging for forgiveness.

These folks in Canada, thought like you once also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,857 ✭✭✭enricoh

Ah sweet motion I'm disappointed in ya, the thread derailment troll was getting no bites at all there!

If you say so.
    Don’t like it report it.
    I’m just saying what I see. Racist bile.
    So, as I said, carry on.

Your obviously butt hurt. You sound like one of those eternally offended "SJW" on those owned videos on youtube. Screaming THATS RACIST when you dont agree with something shows how much you lack intellectually.

enricoh wrote: »
    Ah sweet motion I'm disappointed in ya, the thread derailment troll was getting no bites at all there!

My bad. :o

These folks in Canada, thought like you once also.

God you posted that quick. You must have had it loaded, ready to go as it were.

I’ll have a look at that in the morning. No point now as I have to keep the volume down on the phone.
    You see, I’m lying in bed with my Syrian wife and I don’t want to wake her.
    Hope you don’t mind.

God you posted that quick. You must have had it loaded, ready to go as it were.

I’ll have a look at that in the morning. No point now as I have to keep the volume down on the phone.
    Hope you don’t mind.

and there it is hahahah "Your racist because Im married to a Syrian and Im offended on behalf of her"

• Advertisement

and there it is hahahah "Your racist because Im married to a Syrian and Im offended on behalf of her"

Not sure if you are Jealous or annoyed.

Why are yis all so agressive? It’s very strange indeed. Thought yis all would be glad the thread wasn’t an echo chamber anymore.

I’ve obviously upset yis all so I’ll leave yis at it. As I said carry on, the country is proud of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Robocop Corcoran

Yep, that’s it really.
    Racists.

It doesn't shut anything down at all in fairness. Its a nothing word at this stage its used so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MarkHenderson

Carry on.

One simple question. Do you want us to end up like the UK?

Hope you don’t mind.

Early contender for spoof of the year.

It doesn't shut anything down at all in fairness. Its a nothing word at this stage its used so much.

Sorry but what word are you referring too? I’m assuming blinkered?

One simple question. Do you want us to end up like the UK?

Conquer the world? Yes please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

NO go away you. We cant be having common sense around here. the neck.......

One of the posters in this thread has already stated he wouldn't get in any black person's taxi. Even if they're Irish, that's racist, right? Or are you and the gang gonna gloss over all the racist crap that's been posted over the last few pages?

batgoat wrote: »
    One of the posters in this thread has already stated he wouldn't get any black person's taxi. Even if they're Irish, that's racist, right? Or are you and the gang gonna gloss over all the racist crap that's been posted over the last few pages?

Thats from one poster, ignore him if hes bothering you.

Then that means you are just thick

I find this post highly offensive.

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    One of the posters in this thread has already stated he wouldn't get in any black person's taxi. Even if they're Irish, that's racist, right? Or are you and the gang gonna gloss over all the racist crap that's been posted over the last few pages?

You wouldn't be trying to tar us all with same brush because of one comment would you?

Because, you know that's kinda racist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement