Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Spacey...WTF?!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

probably something in those texts indicating it wasn't unwanted groping, if it happened

He was underage so that wouldn’t work.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

branie2 wrote: »
    Ghost thread

Why so?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

It shouldn’t be.

Indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

branie2 wrote: »
    Ghost thread

That would be more Swayze than Spacey

munster87 wrote: »
    That would be more Swayze than Spacey

Too soon :(

• Advertisement

Wasn't he texting his girlfriend the whole time laughing about it?.. apparently..

He was underage so that wouldn’t work.

I thought he was 18?

He released that weird video where he was speaking as Frank Underwood while brandishing a commemorative royal mug. Many thought it was a thinly-veiled threat that if he went down he would name names.

The case seems to have fallen apart at the same time as the whole Jeffrey Epstein child-trafficking thing is blowing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I thought he was 18?

He was ,I believe it was his mother that made claims he was under age but he was definitely 18 at the time of the incident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

He released that weird video where he was speaking as Frank Underwood while brandishing a commemorative royal mug. Many thought it was a thinly-veiled threat that if he went down he would name names.

The case seems to have fallen apart at the same time as the whole Jeffrey Epstein child-trafficking thing is blowing up.

prince Andrew connection.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jeffrey-epstein-trump-relationship-pedophile-money-wife-clinton-prince-andrew-sex-trafficking-a8995911.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

The pink Dollar works wonders once again.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

padd b1975 wrote: »
    The pink Dollar works wonders once again.

That or there was no case in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Venom wrote: »
    Why would the defence need the guy's phone tho? If he sent Spacey any sort of a message that could be used for his defence, then wouldn't Spacey have a copy of said message/picture/video on his own phone!

Suggestions that there were additional messages to his girlfriend which may be pertinent to the case, as the mother admitted to deleting messages which had nothing to do with the case (allegedly). Looking at it from an objective point of view, those messages could be discussions between the lad and his missus planning how to make money off of this. Who knows!

Going by the fact he pleaded the 5th and and wouldn't answer questions about them, I'm thinking that is most likely what happened. He nearly got caught out either fabricating a case, or playing with the truth in order to make money.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

This guy gets odder by the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

He has lost the plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,527 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

He is acting there and he is playing the part of someone who has suffered greatly despite doing nothing wrong. At least that is what I took from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

eagle eye wrote: »
    He is acting there and he is playing the part of someone who has suffered greatly despite doing nothing wrong. At least that is what I took from it.
    I don't know what he wanted to achieve with this but it just makes him look weird. It was like that other video he did about a year ago where he played his character from his Netflix show and it was just bizarre. He's not doing himself any favours with his behaviour.

Paddy Cow wrote:
    I don't know what he wanted to achieve with this but it just makes him look weird. It was like that other video he did about a year ago where he played his character from his Netflix show and it was just bizarre. He's not doing himself any favours with his behaviour.
    Well to this point he hasn't been convicted of anything but is frozen out of his profession. I'd imagine that would affect anyone it happened to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 24,816 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I think whatever the results of the trial…

the absolute amount of baggage now and multiple accusations surrounding him and sexual assault….over time..at worst hes a sex offender at best he’s an absolute creep.

his career is practically over… no studio, producer, or director or actor will want to be associated with him or any production he’s associated with… in fact studios probably couldn’t even afford to take a risk of having him on set knowing what multiple allegations are out there.

a real good actor but he’s damaged goods… people are not going to want to rock up and pay money to watch him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,101 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

His career is over

• Registered Users Posts: 10,529 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ouch. And he was just on the verge of launching a comeback.

That's him dead and buried.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'm sure with a net worth of $70million he'll be grand for whatever years he has left.

Your comment there that you've convicted him in advance of a trial is truly awful. You're career should be over for doing something like that. Anybody convicting anybody in advance of them being found guilty is a creep.

A lot of times these people shouting the loudest about this stuff are actually doing this type of stuff.

Seriously, and I'm not a violent person, but those idiots that destroy innocent people's lives before they are convicted or found to be innocent need to be beaten with a baseball bat.

If Kevin Spacey is actually inocent it doesn't matter now because his life is ruined and he's always going to have the stench of all this stuff around him.

I think we need to shut down social media, make it illegal. The world would be a much better place.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,816 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Can you specify the comment where I’ve convicted him in advance of a trial ?

there have been multiple allegations over a long period of time, the House of Cards stuff is way beyond creepy.

judges seemingly agree as he’s had to pay or been ordered to pay $31 million to the house of cards studio.

Has he been threatening to vote Republican?

This comment,

'at worst hes a sex offender at best he’s an absolute creep'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭cuttingtimber22

Maybe he will plead guilty and enjoy prison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

He was always an odd ball but turns out ,he's much worse than that

Advertisement