Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft XII - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Bastards

First Scott Steiner

Then the Bucks

Then Velveteen Dream.....

Bastards the lot of ya

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Ah ****e, Sami gone.

No Sami and Kevin v DIY on my shows.

:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Was waiting for Ted to go for ages. Massive value pick in round 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I would have no use for any of Teds tag partners. It be a waste.

Ted suits me fine as he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Ruat Caelum

Just a quick apology to BeakerJoe and ShagNastii...sent the wrong person a pm for the pick after me..sorry for the confusion!

Ted is a great pick!

• Advertisement

I missed out on Sami so had two choices left, went with Charlotte before it is too late.

I think my other choice is easier to swap in a replacement for.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Unti last round Ambrose wasn't even on my radar but then my plan suddenly changed to Loose Cannon vs Lunatic, oh well time to change again.

Dibiase is great value at this stage even on his own, Charlotte too had to be taken now if you wanted her given the women already gone.

Now who to take once Liz is gone hmm... no plan for this round

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Round 6 Order and stip up folks. Should make things... spicy :D

I can read Groot!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Is Morrison and Mercury a valid pick? Is Morrison not a TNA Champ?

• Advertisement

daithi1989 wrote: »

Ha, you're actually right I totally missed that he was only recently a TNA champ. That's my bad.

I've PMed Liz to change her pick anyways, hopefully she'll be on soon to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Near the bottom again. :(

I'll pick shortly. Think I spotted someone that opens up the potential for a dream match.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry I will change to take just JoMo

No one else wanted him it seemed, so I'll take Braun back to NCW for a second year :D

Assume my pick is okay since it was okay last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I was completely torn on who to go with this round. Bubba was probably my first choice but I've never booked Jeff before so happy with him.

Blargh I was considering Jeff since the ECW round passed him up twice, knew he'd be gone this round.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

That stip killed me for guys/girls I wanted.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    That stip killed me for guys/girls I wanted.

I know the feeling, because of the stip my list for this round got shortened to Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reily and Marty Scurl and Zach Sabre Jnr, both of which are now gone (good picking folks / damn you :).

Altering plans big time now, trying to find someone to fit.

• Advertisement

The waiting, with my pick ready to go, hoping Lord doesnt rob it on me!

The waiting, with my pick ready to go, hoping Lord doesnt rob it on me!

Whenever he gets here (if in the next few hours) I'll be right here to go after you too, assuming you don't both rob me!

I'm assuming Lordie was PMed? I can shoot him one now if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I have PMed Lord.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry bout the delay, lads. Swamped all day. Gonna post my pick now :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And pick made

giphy.gif

Pick made and DM sent.

Happy to get Ricochet, and bringing Sydal along for the ride, but no real plans for him just yet.

Ahhh thank you Jebus. Gallows. Anderson. Balor. Delighted.

And Round 7 is up :)

• Advertisement

Updated Rosters:

Player Name Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6

Mr. Nice Guy Randy Orton Bret Hart AJ Styles Mick Foley Bray Wyatt
    Bounty Hunter Shawn Michaels Hiroshi Tanahashi The Rock Arn Anderson & Brian Pillman Ricky Steamboat Jerry Lawler
    beakerjoe Becky Lynch Aleister Black Cody Rhodes & Goldust Dusty Rhodes Ted DiBiase
    Necro Finn Balor Sheamus CM Punk Rob Van Dam Braun Strowman Gallows & Anderson
    Mr. Guappa Ronda Rousey Trish Stratus Randy Savage Rey Mysterio Rusev
    daithi1989 John Cena Pete Dunne Goldberg Drew Mc Intyre Nikki Cross Matt Sydal & Ricochet
    Ruat Caelum Chris Jericho Roddy Piper Hulk Hogan Young Bucks Sami Zayn & Neville
    paulie21 Roman Reigns Edge Ric Flair Scott Steiner Dean Ambrose
    JP Liz V1 Seth Rollins Owen Hart & British Bulldog Eddie Guerrero Christian John Morrison Austin Aries
    Alfred Borden The Undertaker Kane Sting John Bradshaw Layfield Ultimate Warrior Bubba Ray Dudley
    Lord TSC Triple H Kenny Omega Batista The Miz Velveteen Dream Xavier Woods
    Shagnastii Kurt Angle Tetsuya Naito Scott Hall & Mr. Perfect Vince McMahon Kevin Nash Marty Scrull & Zack Sabre Jnr
    SlickRic Brock Lesnar Mitsuharu Misawa & Kenta Kobashi Steve Austin Chris Benoit Vader Bruiser Brody
    A Brad Maddox Guy Daniel Bryan Cesaro & Tyson Kidd Samoa Joe Jake Roberts Shinsuke Nakamura Jeff Hardy
    DM_7 Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Kazuchika Okada Kevin Owens Lashley Charlotte Kyle O'Reilly & Adam Cole

Advertisement