Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun attack at Christmas market, Strasbourg.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Spent my Erasmus year in Strasbourg, beautiful city. Shocked to see this just now, but not that shocked the way France is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

Got Damn wrote: »
    Only in western Europe though. They don't seem to have these problems in Poland and Hungary etc.

Decided to travel to a European Christmas market last year. Actually chose Budapest for obvious reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

The Police raided his house this morning, they found weapons and grenades, but he got away and carried out this attack....he is cornered now and there is a gun fight …..according to sky news

RIP to the dead
    Speedy recovery to the injured :(

May he die roaring cause fu£k him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

0e5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MarkHenderson

4 confirmed dead now. Shocking stuff.

Small price to pay. Part and parcel. We are all one etc.....:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

4 confirmed dead now. Shocking stuff.

Fcuk sake. Bataclan Attack, Charlie Hebdo Massacre. There's a sickness in France.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Jesus, I feel sick at the people taking advantage of this. Seriously. Take a look at yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Lackey wrote: »
    The Police raided his house this morning, they found weapons and grenades, but he got away and carried out this attack....he is corned now and there is a gun fight …..according to sky news

RIP to the dead

Unfortunately even if he is shot to pieces it is.of no comfort to those who died.

0e5.jpg

You need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭MarkHenderson

BBFAN wrote: »
    Jesus, I feel sick at the people taking advantage of this. Seriously. Take a look at yourselves.

How do you feel about the innocents murdered by this piece of human filth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

You need help.

Shshsh. There there. It’s okay. You’re okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

You'll soon get the usual suspects harping on about how shameful this thread is as it's just an outlet for some to revel in their supposed "Islamophobia".

As predicted.

Got Damn wrote: »
    It's racist to express anger at terrorism and failed multi kult, open border policies.

I don't know what mult kult means? Please explain?

I just think it's sick that people jumped with joy at this attack because it adds to their narrative.

How do you feel about the innocents murdered by this piece of human filth?

I feel very sad as I've already stated? Not sure why you asked this question since I've already stated that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I just think it's sick that people jumped with joy at this attack because it adds to their narrative.

Who’s jumped with joy??

mad muffin wrote: »
    Shshsh. There there. It’s okay. You’re okay.

Who said it's okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭NSAman

I don't see anyone jumping with joy... I see people pissed off and jumping around angry because innocent victims have been killed needlessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I just think it's sick that people jumped with joy at this attack

Who did that on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

You'll soon get the usual suspects harping on about how shameful this thread is as it's just an outlet for some to revel in their supposed "Islamophobia".

As predicted.
    I’ve had that poster on ignore for a good while now.

Never contributes anything but attempts to derail threads and accuse fellow posters of somehow being morally inferior to him/her.

The idea of a Christmas Market being attacked in such a fashion is sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭antietam1

You don't believe any of that, it's your attempt to feel you are better than everybody else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

What are you on about seriously you need to take a long hard look at yourself. People are lying dead tonight but you all you seem to care about is the fact that its promoting a "racist" agenda. The truth is people are sick and tired of looking at innocent people being savagely murdered on their streets while our governments do nothing to stop it in fact adding to the problem by allowing more of these savages in.

enricoh wrote: »
    Dont forget the cheerleaders for our cultural enrichment on about the ra, Cromwell etc.

Thankfully with the numbers injured involved it must be just one clown with a knife. Hopefully it doesn't inspire another clown to do his bit.

Here's one delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

ISIS will claim responsibility as soon as the perpetrator is dead.

Lackey wrote: »
    The Police raided his house this morning, they found weapons and grenades, but he got away and carried out this attack....he is cornered now and there is a gun fight …..according to sky news

RIP to the dead

they were obviously planning something bigger but his cover was blown

how could french cops arrest 1400 french at the weekend,
    :mad:
    priorities wrong macron scum

engiweirdo wrote: »
    My money is on one of those blood thirsty Buddhists.

Here's another one delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

You can feel sick be offended, even call me racist but you know what? I don't care a damn about your opinion.

The Amish.

Here's another delighted. With lots of likes as well. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

I just think it's sick that people jumped with joy at this attack.

Who's jumping for joy?

Have you anything personally to say about this attack, or have you, as I suspect, entered this thread only to post your predictable snipes at anyone who dares presume this attack was carried out by a radicalised islamist?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

What do you mean take advantage. Europe is facing these attacks because of large scale Muslim immigration. Its what happens when they arrive in large numbers anywhere. Its been like that for 1400 years. Only the slow learners think it will be different in their country.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Fcuk sake. Bataclan Attack, Charlie Hebdo Massacre. There's a sickness in France.

don't say you have forgotten about Nice :(

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement