Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

And the winner of dreamer of the year is... Part 2!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Magown3

No doubt it's a nice car with good spec, but the price is LARGE!

Integra Type R

MWI5NWE1YzIyYzBjMzU2ZjE0NjE5ZjVjMzg2MjkyZTb_ZvF7yFkupUYD8j2B0zbPaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzkzMjg0NDl8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Magown3 wrote: »
    No doubt it's a nice car with good spec, but the price is LARGE!

Integra Type R

MWI5NWE1YzIyYzBjMzU2ZjE0NjE5ZjVjMzg2MjkyZTb_ZvF7yFkupUYD8j2B0zbPaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzkzMjg0NDl8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg
    I'm curious about how well the ISOFIX works if he thought to mention it... Considering the jungle gym around it

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Steering wheel doesn’t look multi-function either!

Unless left and right are separate functions.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Hasn't even got the fog lights or sunroof he mentions... Did he even try

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭DoctorStrange

Could straighten up the ignition switch, also, steering column looks askew?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Id imagine it can move alright
    But all the attention to detail and they cut the front bumper for a €20 tow strap

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Doublebusy wrote: »
    Id imagine it can move alright
    But all the attention to detail and they cut the front bumper for a €20 tow strap

Yeah, that's the first thing i though. Whoever done that should get prison time, genuinely.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Turbolounge

I'm curious about how well the ISOFIX works if he thought to mention it... Considering the jungle gym around it

Along with the sunroof and multi-function steering wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 8,742 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Some tracks want straps fitted to cars rather than hooks. Straps are probably safer but that's a track car so I don't think it really matters how it looks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'm unsure about this one.
    On one hand it's class, on the other it's a highly modified Integra was was probably heavily hammered even before they strapped a fidget spinner to the intake.
    I love it but not at 24k. Jaysus.

And who the hell is putting a child in the back of that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Ah thats just copy and paste stuff to be fair, it's in amost of their ads - this car doesnt have: ebd, fog lamps, sunroof, centre armrest, isofix, fog lamps or an active braking system.

who knows what its worth tbh, but I doubt it's anywhere near 24k...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

That's an example of how spending a load of cash to make a personal car will lose them cash when they come to sell it. It's a very narrow use track car. It couldn't really be raced in any class I know of? And road use would be impossible without spending even more cash to undo what has been done and any collectability for enthusiasts is gone with all the original parts in landfill. And it's not the collectable version anyway.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

CianRyan wrote: »
    I'm unsure about this one.
    On one hand it's class, on the other it's a highly modified Integra was was probably heavily hammered even before they strapped a fidget spinner to the intake.
    I love it but not at 24k. Jaysus.

And who the hell is putting a child in the back of that?

If whoever built that car didn't abuse the absolute heart and soul out of it then they should be ashamed of themselves

PsychoPete wrote: »
    If whoever built that car didn't abuse the absolute heart and soul out of it then they should be ashamed of themselves

Oh god yeah, I know how I'd drive it which is why I'd be wary.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭The_Dark_Lord

I know it's sold, but how stunning is this Lancer Evolution VI. It only has (at time of listing) 7,200 miles from new.

https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/lancer-evo-vi-270121.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I know it's sold, but how stunning is this Lancer Evolution VI. It only has (at time of listing) 7,200 miles from new.

https://www.torque-gt.co.uk/lancer-evo-vi-270121.html

Why is it in the dreamer thread?

Some machine. I had the same steering wheel and centre dash controls in a Mitsi I owned a fair few years ago. I suppose I could say I owned a small fraction of a evo. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

And it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

And it's gone.

It was gone even before he posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭E36Ross

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

The arches are only good because they're fibreglass :pac:

• Advertisement

"needs a clean inside and out" is a bit of an understatement

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

E36Ross wrote: »

My family had a 92 pajero back in the day (far from new at the time), incredibly good car

Not quite sure about this particular example though

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

PsychoPete wrote: »
    "needs a clean inside and out" is a bit of an understatement

Needs a full interior and paint job after rust correction such as panels etc ... Engine knackered also I'd say....

What planet are these morons on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Rust correction is a very gentlemanly way to put it P. :D I really don't know what planet these eejits are on, but remember if 100 is an average IQ you have as many below that line as you have above it. Maybe they're buying and selling to each other in some alternative universe economy.

Again what staggers me is how thick/lazy some sellers are. That same Pajero if removed from it's weedy grave, hit with a powerwasher, gone around the interior with a rag, stick the "mint" seats back in and parked and photographed against a neutral background would start to look like a good buy at that money and would probably sell very quickly. Or maybe it will sell anyway?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

That pajero is hilarious. Some people really are deluded. I can imagine that disintegrating if moved..

Having watched the Juicebox Vlogs, I know it probably can be saved but I really don't think it needs to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I had a Shogun like that only in 2.8 diesel. Think that spec is called Diamond Option Pack.

FWIW I sold mine in running order and in lovely condition for around that price 10 years ago.

The cynic in me says that the tax book is probably more valuable than the vehicle, given that it’s nearing 30 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭E36Ross

It's actually fairly rare as it's an Irish Pajero not a Jap import or UK Shogun.

And the 3.0 V6 makes it even more rarer, That'd be a "Super Exceed" spec on a JDM Pajero but not sure what they called them here.

They rot badly in the rear archs and the rear chassis legs so I wouldn't hold much hope if its been there a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

€3000, no offers!!
    No time wasters or tyre kickers or swaps for your PlayStation 2.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe its upside down?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement