Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda shoots dog in Longford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

gctest50 wrote: »
    Why ?

Do you want to be the same ethnic group as the likes of that scumbaggery ?

I don't

It made their already bad behaviour even worse.

They think they're a special case now with more rights than the rest of us (The very us that fund their lifestyle & 'valuble' culture with our taxes) & can do what they bloody well please without any consequences.

That's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Looks like this is a situation where the institutions of the State are being threatened. These types are crossing the line here.

Giving them ethnic status was a serious own goal for the powers that be.

The past behaviour of the Travellers , the resulting 'Peter Casey Effect' & now this sorta thing....

All it takes is one more serious incident & it will happen soon. These types don't know when to stop at this stage & I can't wait to see the the backlash happen.

Follow up raids in Longford this evening have netted €50k worth of machinery according to journal.ie.
    Hope AGS keep the boot on their necks and continue to apply the pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

It made their already bad behaviour even worse.

They think they're a special case now with more rights than the rest of us (The very us that fund their lifestyle & 'valuble' culture with our taxes) & can do what they bloody well please without any consequences.

That's why.

I'm still happy not to be in the same ethnic group

They're a small group trying to dictate to everyone

Like an inbred cousin-marrying reincarnation of the Nazis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Gardai use 115 grain bullets in the 9mm pistols, bullet leaves the barrel at approximately 1100 ft/ second, a 40 grain bullet leaves a .22 rifle barrel at approximately 1250 ft/second, at short range, such as shooting a dog in front of you the 9mm would be way more powerful.

• Advertisement

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Follow up raids in Longford this evening have netted €50k worth of machinery according to journal.ie.
    Hope AGS keep the boot on their necks and continue to apply the pressure.

Well, if the backlash has begun, our treasured cultural bretheren have nobody else to blame but themselves.

The don't just bite the hand that feeds them, they try to just destroy all around them.

Must be their culture eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

tuxy wrote:
    So we were wrong about the dog?

I think it was obviously the inbred knacker holding his tie. I'm yet to see any evidence of a dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Well, if the backlash has begun, our treasured cultural bretheren have nobody else to blame but themselves.

The don't just bite the hand that feeds them, they try to just destroy all around them.

Must be their culture eh?

there is no "backclash"
    the gardai are simply carying out raids. something they do quite regularly i should think.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

ok so there was no dog. who cares.

what still puzzles me is the guy in the van ie "a member of the public who claimed that he had not been allowed to retrieve his van from a property in the area after repairs had been carried out on it".

repairs? who in their right mind gives their van to these parasites for repairs?

something definitely fishy here...

Someone who's not very bright and is trying to save money over what a legit business would charge. Do you think their chop shops have trouble finding business?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,673 ✭✭✭✭josip

Jaysus, as if imperial/metric mix wasn't bad enough for the bullet diameter, now we've got grains and drams to get our heads around.
    Shooty people, why are ye still measuring your bullets using corn?

there is no "backclash"
    the gardai are simply carying out raids. something they do quite regularly i should think.

Oh right, if you say so.:rolleyes:

Would you like to see our treasured ethnic minority carry on their cultural activities without any consequences then?

On your doorstep like...

tuxy wrote: »
    Someone who's not very bright and is trying to save money over what a legit business would charge. Do you think their chop shops have trouble finding business?

didn't somebody say earlier the van guy was from cork?
    why would anybody travel from cork to longford to have "repairs" on a lousy van?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

there is no "backclash"

No sorry you’re wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

That garda should get a double bonus. And sent back for target practice.

Dirty ****ing knackers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

repairs? who in their right mind gives their van to these parasites for repairs?

something definitely fishy here...

It might have looked legit enough, all tidy under a roof :

5nRHf9K.jpg

Looks more legit than many breakers I've been to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

josip wrote: »
    Jaysus, as if imperial/metric mix wasn't bad enough for the bullet diameter, now we've got grains and drams to get our heads around.
    Shooty people, why are ye still measuring your bullets using corn?

Grain is the smallest universally acknowledged measure of weight, 15.4 in a gram, 437.5 in an ounce

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Well, that's comforting.

But maybe still know more than you do. If not feel free to post your knowledge of firearms Facehugger not garnered from Wiki. Which if you do will be very evident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

Before this video started the guard was attacked with a slash hook, a staple weapon of these people around these parts, he has managed to get it off the and has his weapon drawn when the video has already started recording... This family, and extended family would be very well known in the drug dealing, racketeering, and robbery businesses... They were dealt a blow during the summer when 9 of them were arrested on drugs charges after an 18 month operation...

• Advertisement

It might have looked legit enough, all tidy under a roof :

5nRHf9K.jpg

Looks professional enough alright.

You'd almost think they were paying Tax on their earnings.

Grain is the smallest universally acknowledged measure of weight, 15.4 in a gram, 437.5 in an ounce

Would carat not be much lighter and an SI unit? I can't imagine grain being used in science but could be wrong. Still probably much better to use mg as it's a unit of measurement most people would know world wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Oh right, if you say so.

Would you like to see our treasured ethnic minority carry on their cultural activities without any consequences then?

On your doorstep like...

don't the stats apparently show that there is a higher percentage of travelers in prison then non-travelers? that would say to me that quite rightly, they don't get to cary out criminal activity without consiquences. we have a shortage of gards however, so unfortunately some criminals both traveler and non-traveler may not be got to as quickly as we'd like them to be got to.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I'm still happy not to be in the same ethnic group

They're a small group trying to dictate to everyone

Like an inbred cousin-marrying reincarnation of the Nazis

I'll have to agree with you there.

If I posted up what I thought of them & what to do with them, I'd be permabanned.

We're on the same side here Chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Heckler wrote: »
    The 9mm is not a round to be shrugged off.

I agree completely but I have seen a large dog take 3 x 9mm rounds and run off only to die 200m away.

don't the stats apparently show that there is a higher percentage of travelers in prison then non-travelers? that would say to me that quite rightly, they don't get to cary out criminal activity without consiquences. we have a shortage of gards however, so unfortunately some criminals both traveler and non-traveler may not be got to as quickly as we'd like them to be got to.

Yeah, whatever.

Ignore list beckons unless you show me any positives of traveller culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Sure. And a man can do the same, body mass, where they are hit adrenline atc but its not usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Heckler wrote: »
    Sure. And a man can do the same, body mass, where they are hit adrenline atc but its not usual.

So you can see Makikomi's point now?

In Lebanon, wild or "wadi" dogs were a problem due to the threat of rabies. These fckers travelled in packs and used to wander into the posts.

These dogs were pretty much, eh destroy on sight. The pistol was found to be a less effective weapon against wadi dogs due to accuracy and shot placement.

The shotgun was the weapon of choice to guarantee a result against a wadi dog. Hence what Makikomi was eluding to.

anybody who has any "business" dealings with these scumbags has only himself to blame if/when things turn nasty.

and i include in that car dealers who accept cash payments. so called tradesmen who think they're getting a great deal on tools, machinery whatever. estate agents who receive backhanders.

we all know where this money has come from, so it's hypocrisy to cry fowl when they turn on you like a rabid dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

tuxy wrote: »

Pretty lazy journalism that they cannot even get his grade right within AGS.

GSOC wont be doing any comments until their investigation is over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement