Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon 2019 tickets selling fast

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭squinn2912

kerrylad1 wrote: »
    Some good alternative Marathon's for October 2019 posted above.Flights,hotel,and entry to Manchester marathon next April,Came in at more or less the price I paid for the hotel alone,for Dublin marathon,a few weeks ago.

Oh you doing Manchester? I’m thinking of Belfast. Weather the big issue for that time of year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭kerrylad1

squinn2912 wrote: »
    Oh you doing Manchester? I’m thinking of Belfast. Weather the big issue for that time of year
    Don't want to derail this tread so I will send u a pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭M.m.m.

squinn2912 wrote: »

For someone like yourself who isnt in it for the atmosphere you could just do Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭cullenswood

2,500 more tickets on sale from 1st July. This, plus the option to transfer entry will lead for a much bigger field than previous years.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

More places will be available in July according to Facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

This, plus the option to transfer entry will lead for a much bigger field than previous years.

To be clear, there is no option to transfer entry.

From the 3rd of June to the 16th, people who have bought entries will be able to return them. Any returned entries will be sold in July, along with the additional 2,500 places just announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭squinn2912

RayCun wrote: »
    To be clear, there is no option to transfer entry.

From the 3rd of June to the 16th, people who have bought entries will be able to return them. Any returned entries will be sold in July, along with the additional 2,500 places just announced.

Wonderful news lads thanks!!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm tempted to try for a spot when they go back on sale, didn't have the confidence in my running when they originally went on sale to even consider it but training for my spring marathon (London) has been very positive. Would be nice to do it as 2019 is 10 years since my first.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I might be tempted as well as have nothing scheduled for the autumn yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,849 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

I am also tempted, will see how I race up till july and then decide

• Advertisement
Advertisement