Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Asylum Centre Torched

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭obby1

piplip87 wrote: »
    We have a small section of far right slipping into political discourse. The main causes are in my opinion.

its not far right , or even right, when the looney left is calling the shots a common sense centrist will look like hitler compared to them.
    its common sense, but the media has brainwashed a generation, for the first time in history the more advanced society will be conquered by a backwards lesser society, the stunning thing is women vote for these policies, bring in more and more refugees, and western women will be the biggest losers, its insanity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 welltodo

obby1 wrote: »
    you are a idiot if you dont learn from others mistakes, sure it was all fine and dandy in Sweden when refugees first started to come in small numbers, not so dandy now, Sweden has jumped to number 3 in the world for rape, the astounding thing is its mostly women pushing for more refugees to be taken in, be careful what you this for ladies.

don't forget ebba the 10 yr old who was cut n half by a truck in sweden, by a refugee

Mod: banned

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TommyBot

welltodo wrote: »
    don't forget ebba the 10 yr old who was cut n half by a truck in sweden, by a refugee

Mod: banned
    We dont want anymore violent **** like the ones beating people up in west dublin

TommyBot wrote: »
    We dont want anymore violent **** like the ones beating people up in west dublin

Rochdale

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Gravelly wrote: »
    No proof then as I asked? Just more lies and deflection.

Plenty of proof just above, although most of the posts will probably be deleted by morning

• Advertisement

Plenty of proof just above, although most of the posts will probably be deleted by morning

Hahahshahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TommyBot

No more mobile phone unblocking shops needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Billy86 wrote: »
    the first graphic actually shows is that in the US black people (40mn of them) are actually more likely to be attacked by white people (223mn of them), than white people are by black people.

wait what? you got that backwards

try looking again, you might need some new specs

https://imgur.com/phQ99G4?r

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Questioning sacred Cows

Hi, newbie here!

I think that those who set fire to that b&b were cowardly thugs, but I can understand why people in remote rural areas dont want an influx of foreigners.

Im in a rural area and if our village suddenly had 50 or 60 asylum seekers I know the neighbours and myself wouldnt be too happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭fash

Berserker wrote: »

No, a possible solution is to send them to these locations, open up new business and facilities and revive these ghost towns.
    Step 1: collect underpants.
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: profit!
    I think I spot a flaw in your plan...

Rural decline will not be improved by simply dumping anyone- of any source- in these locations. It is to do with the nature of jobs moving to economic clusters -i.e. cities with scale and USPs.
    To try to abuse refugees in such a manner is perverse - and as silly as the "they are doctors and engineers" nonsense some now discredited advocates were spouting in 2016.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭fash

jmreire wrote: »
    If the Muslim Man /Woman wants to marry a non-Muslim officially and in a Mosque then He / She must convert to Islam.. and believe me, this is non-negotiable ( what ever the situation that you describe is ) Now I know people who married Muslims too...went to the Mosque and had a "Proper" Muslim marriage, and all that went with it on the day. And that was the last time the "New" Muslim ever darkened the door of the Mosque. Sure, these relationships exist. I also know of a couple who were in a "Relationship" for a few years, and decided to get married and start a Family. So as prospective Wife was Muslim, and refused point blank to convert to Christianity ( or any thing else )so prospective Husband ( not being religious in any shape or form, indeed, anti-religious would best describe him ) agreed to become temporary Muslim, just for the day in order to get married. He more than made it clear, that he was NOT in any shape or form converting to Islam, and prospective Wife fully agreed to this. so the days, weeks,months and years went by, and they had two very beautiful Daughters , who now would be in their twenties. In all of this time, he was a dutifull husband and looked after his Family very well..they got the best of everything, never wanted for anything, Daughters went to University etc. All was going really well for them as a Family, last time I visited them, all was good.
    Then out of the blue...wife demands that Husband must now obey all the laws of Islam or ELSE !!! And so after nearly 30 years of married life, they are now split up. He is now on the look out for partner Nr.2, who for sure will not be Muslim. As an aside to this story...despite what he himself believes, if he were living in an Islamic Country, he would be considered a bona fide Muslim, and subject to Islam ( Sharia ) Law. In an extreme sense, he could be considered as having " left Islam" and presently on the news there is a case of a young Saudi woman who has been granted asylum in Canada after renouncing Islam, and fears that if she is returned to Saudi, she will be killed. So if any of you out there are thinking of tying the knot with a Muslim friend...maybe you should think again?? Just sayin......;)
    Technically in Islam, Muslim males may marry "people of the book" - Christian, Jewish, sometimes Zoroastrian (originally not, but social reality created it in Iran) females. Some mosques do require conversion, but that is not strictly necessary.
    All children must be brought up Muslim of course as your friend found out - another under reported issue that occurs surprisingly frequently is that in Islamic cultures etc., the children are considered the property of the father and must be brought up Muslim, you have lots of cases of kidnapping (bringing the kids back to the "mother country" to be taken care of by family - and with the full backing of the state) and situations where there is a serious threat of kidnapping where cultural differences begin to manifest themselves are having children.

Anyone who thinks integration will be a simple process is a complete idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: This thread was only bumped because the Roscommon thread was closed. Going by what's been said over the last few pages, no way can this continue in AH.

There is currently a related thread in Politics Cafe here. Please read the charter before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement