Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Asylum Centre Torched

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Sonic Youth

meeeeh wrote: »
    Are some people in this thread worried that proud family tradition of webbed feet will disappear if their children marry someone whose origin is not inside 2 km radius?

No, more worried that we're going down the retarded suicidal German/Swedish route of letting everyone in, covering up migrant crimes and trying to silence anyone who speaks against immigration.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭enricoh

Are some people in this thread worried that proud family tradition of webbed feet will disappear if their children marry someone whose origin is not inside 2 km radius?

Im afraid woodensanta this is about as good a response as u'll get to your simple question!

Now crawl back under yer rock, ya knuckle dragger!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

Berserker wrote: »
    Nothing to suggest that being Muslim means you wont integrate into the community. You may not be aware of this but there are Muslim people in Ireland already. The centres they have built are used open to and used by non-Muslim people. Last year, they opened them to homeless people during the cold weather and storms. They work in jobs, just like the rest of us. Your point on alcohol is nonsense. Most Irish people won't be able to afford mortgages going forward, so the Muslim people will be in good company on that front.

It's also a fact that once Muslims increase their numbers in society it brings nothing but trouble and death, there has never been a country that benefited by seeing it's population become majority or even significant minority Muslim, I know it's uncomfortable to talk about but there is a list that details the trouble and strife that befalls a country as the percentage of Muslims increases yet there is not a single success story for any country that increased the population of Muslims significantly. Be under no delusion, Ireland dosent have the problems of other western nations simply because the amount of Muslims is below the percentage where as per every other example trouble ferments.

To head of the accusations of racism by the people who don't understand the simple, pure and unbiased nature of statistics and fact if you want to reply to my post in a negative, accusing manner please do so by proving me wrong with examples! No appeals to feeling just list the success stories and prove me wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭Odhinn

...remembering to extend that radius to about 800 metres below ground as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Sonic Youth

Or you could just answer his question. What are the benefits or mass immigration for the host country?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

It's also a fact that once Muslims increase their numbers in society it brings nothing but trouble and death, there has never been a country that benefited by seeing it's population become majority or even significant minority Muslim, I know it's uncomfortable to talk about but there is a list that details the trouble and strife that befalls a country as the percentage of Muslims increases yet there is not a single success story for any country that increased the population of Muslims significantly. Be under no delusion, Ireland dosent have the problems of other western nations simply because the amount of Muslims is below the percentage where as per every other example trouble ferments.

To head of the accusations of racism by the people who don't understand the simple, pure and unbiased nature of statistics and fact if you want to reply to my post in a negative, accusing manner please do so by proving me wrong with examples! No appeals to feeling just list the success stories and prove me wrong!

I take it medieval history isn't your strong point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

I know it gets asked every thread but is anyone willing to finally tell us about the benefits mass migration from Africa, Asia etc brings to western nations?

And every thread it's pointed out that nobody is proposing mass migration or any kind of open borders situation. We don't have mass immigration and nobody has suggested we should have.

And perhaps one example of a country, city, town or village that has genuinely benefited from it?

Post Civil War United States?

I take it medieval history isn't your strong point.

It's all so simple now, I can't thank you enough, next time I see yet another attack on our western society in a country that has seen its Muslim population grow past 5% I shall not worry! After all the conquest of mecca and medina was fairly successful! I now believe the racists in places like Poland and Hungary who have avoided mass terror attacks should open the gates! After all a quick trip down memory lane to the medieval period should assuage any fears!

And every thread it's pointed out that nobody is proposing mass migration or any kind of open borders situation. We don't have mass immigration and nobody has suggested we should have.

Post up the charts then, immigration to western countries has always happened, yes, but you will see charts that don't scale linearly, it's exploding per historical norms. The West does have mass immigration. Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

Nope, 13% of the population causes 90% of the crime

• Advertisement

Nope, 13% of the population causes 90% of the crime

13% of the immigrants who entered post civil war america caused 90% of the crime? Do tell us more please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

It's all so simple now, I can't thank you enough, next time I see yet another attack on our western society in a country that has seen its Muslim population grow past 5% I shall not worry! After all the conquest of mecca and medina was fairly successful! I now believe the racists in places like Poland and Hungary who have avoided mass terror attacks should open the gates! After all a quick trip down memory lane to the medieval period should assuage any fears!
    You needn't write a novel in response, simple 'no' would be enough.

You needn't write a novel in response, simple 'no would be enough.

No.

I know it gets asked every thread but is anyone willing to finally tell us about the benefits mass migration from Africa, Asia etc brings to western nations? And perhaps one example of a country, city, town or village that has genuinely benefited from it? Like for example if I was to give examples like molenbeek etc and say "immigration has made this place worse" what exactly would be the yin to that yang?
    Odhinn wrote: »
    13% of the immigrants who entered post civil war america caused 90% of the crime? Do tell us more please.

sorry, the Captain should have quoted the entire post, i was referring to the African part

sorry, the Captain should have quoted the entire post, i was referring to the African part

...I'm a tad confused here. You're saying there was mass immigration from Africa after the civil war and these people are the 13% who are responsible for 90% of crime?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

...I'm a tad confused here. You're saying there was mass immigration from Africa after the civil war and these people are the 13% who are responsible for 90% of crime?

probably from this ? :

https://m.imgur.com/phQ99G4?r

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

Most societies evolve through education and learning from other more advanced economies. This is how Ireland moved on, we joined the EU and we travelled more, we educated everyone at no cost up to leaving cert and we adopted EU law.

There is no integration with Muslims in Western Europe. They dont want to integrate because this means the young women will demand equality and will refuse to submit to the will of their fathers. If they have a good education this means they can leave their ghettoes and forge a life of their own. Religion, particularly the Muslim religion holds people back but its leaders can control other people by keeping them poorly educated and separate from the rest of the community. All the Muslim terrorists with maybe one or two exceptions had fgrown up in the countries they attacked, they hadnt succeeded in school but thats not the schools fault, this lack of education led to few opportunities so these men took to criminality to fund the nice things in life, they then became radicalised in prison because their lives are hopeless and depressing and isolated.

This outcome for young Muslim men is not going to change until this community does some serious soul searching and the rest of us will pay the price for the damage the Muslim religion does. We are indeed lucky in this country that we havent as yet been hit but we do liveunder a threat. There are hundreds of irish Muslims who went to Syria to fight( and to rape women and children because the Koran told them it was okay to do that). They will be making their way back here and they will beof fighting age and well trained, may god help us when they do attack, I hope emergency plans are in place to deal with the carnage.

gctest50 wrote: »
    probably from this ? :

https://i.imgur.com/phQ99G4_d.jpg

If he can read that he may well be genetically superior to us.

If he can read that he may well be genetically superior to us.

seems simple and logical to understand, maybe you're genetically inferior :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭tretorn

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/saudi-treatment-of-women-under-spotlight-once-again-1.3753859

Seriously, its is 2019, these countries are living in the Dark Ages.

• Advertisement

seems simple and logical to understand, maybe you're genetically inferior :D

I zoomed in on it and while I can make out the numbers, the text is still not legible to me. I expect to be expelled from the Aryan Reading Club as a result.

are you using dial-up? maybe the pic is still loading

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

When government ministers house asylum seekers in their own posh areas they might have some basis to criticize people who aren't happy with these direct provision centres being set up in their area without any consultation with the local community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

He's every bit as confused as he was when he claimed Brexit would be great because replacing the EU (where there be Muslims!!!!) with people from the Commonwealth would be beneficial, and that Commonwealth citizens should be given preference.

EU Muslim population: 44mn
    Commonwealth Muslim population: somewhere around 450mn.

There's no cure for what he has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

gctest50 wrote: »
    probably from this ? :

https://m.imgur.com/phQ99G4?r

Had to turn it off the work browser for obvious reasons, but the first graphic actually shows is that in the US black people (40mn of them) are actually more likely to be attacked by white people (223mn of them), than white people are by black people.

Not sure what your take on that is? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭MFPM

enricoh wrote: »
    No mass immigration into Ireland - iirc ireland has one of the highest percentages of immigration in europe.

90% rejection rate for asylum seekers - and then we give them an amnesty after a few years, provide them with a house n full welfare. Great job. Numbers seeking asylum way up in 2018.

1 in 3 on the homeless list is foreign, foreigners three times more likely to be on it than irish. No tax cuts in the last budget for paddy, our new neighbours need housing n dole instead.
    Splendid!
    No mass immigration into Ireland

Good, some progress - there is no mass migration to Ireland.
    iirc ireland has one of the highest percentages of immigration in europe.

Not even in the top ten in Europe for asylum applications and refugees.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44660699
    90% rejection rate for asylum seekers - and then we give them an amnesty after a few years,

Could you point me in the direction of this 'amnesty'? While you're looking for it you'll come across the government ruling it out!!!
    provide them with a house n full welfare.

Again, can you point me in that direction too, good lad?
    Numbers seeking asylum way up in 2018.

And, your point?
    1 in 3 on the homeless list is foreign,

Again, I know it's boring but can you you provide some evidence on this just so we can make sure you're not just a xenophobic bullsh!tter?
    foreigners three times more likely to be on it than irish.

Again evidence and then maybe you could make a stab at wondering why this might be the case - also what happened to the free houses and welfare? :D
    No tax cuts in the last budget for paddy, our new neighbours need housing n dole instead.

You are aware that 'migrants' and 'foreigners' do pay tax to? You also know that whole sawthes of 'paddy' workers pay no tax whatsoever?

May the tax cuts given to the vulture funds could be instead used to house people - I note you made no reference to them in your little rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

When government ministers house asylum seekers in their own posh areas they might have some basis to criticize people who aren't happy with these direct provision centres being set up in their area without any consultation with the local community.

Agreed but what happened is indefensible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Some of this "unofficial" economic migrant open border policy by the Irish Government is partially driven by the official open border policy espoused by Ireland's third largest political party.

During Sinn Fein's ard fheis in 1998, motions were passed supporting open borders for all migrants, including economic migrants.
    Article 26:
    Sinn Fein will work for the achievement of the optimal position of no restriction on immigration to Ireland.

Article 27:
    Sinn Fein deplores all attempts to limit the numbers of political and economic refugees into the country.

Both of these motions were passed unanimously by Sinn Fein and their open-door-migration-for-all motions have never been reversed or superseded by Sinn Fein at subsequent ard fheis's.
    Sinn Fein, the anti-worker party, wants the workers/contributors of this little island to pay for as many economic migrants who decide that the social welfare system in Ireland is too much of a good thing to pass up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,298 ✭✭✭jmreire

jmayo wrote: »
    Now I know tretorn has elicited howls of condemnation and derision from a lot of posters for some of their comments.
    And personally have to outright say I don't agree with their white Irish only comment.

But and yes there is a but there.

In all honesty how many non muslim people here would really want their daughter (or sister) to marry a member of the muslim faith from a muslim country?
    Would anyone here openly welcome their daughter or sister donning a hijab never mind a burka?
    Would they welcome them signing up to a life where ultimately they may have to become subservient to their husband and relinguish a lot of their rights and freewill ?

I know I agree with tretorn here.
    There is no way in hell I would want a close female relative signing up for that kind of possible life.
    And I bet most of us, bar the ultra virtue signalers and loopers, would secretly admit as much.

I just know that I will be greeted with examples of some girl marrying some muslim who is a modern professional, a sportsman or mega wealthy as proof of how all is grand with the world. :rolleyes:

BTW I would not want a female relative marrying a traveller from a halting site because that culture is toxic for women in this day and age.
    No more than I would them marrying a member of KKK, scientology, jehovahs witness, or god forbid those awful Amishs ;).

And if those truths are seen by some as bigoted then fair enough.

I have always found that a lot of people turn into nimbys when push comes to shove.
    Some of us just openly admit it up front.

Juts for some information, when it comes to Marriage, Muslims do NOT marry non-muslims. If Paddy wants to marry Fatima, then he will have to convert to Islam.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 110 ✭✭MaryBrosnan

Are these ISIS attacks?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement