Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

The Nal wrote: »
    Its like dealing with a child.

What sort of post is that? A crude and completely inaccurate drawing.

Clown.

You’re dealing with someone who claims the owner of Building 7 was on the street talking on the phone to the insurers, and when he was told the building was insured for a terrorist attack he gave the order to set off explosives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

You’re dealing with someone who claims the owner of Building 7 was on the street talking on the phone to the insurers, and when he was told the building was insured for a terrorist attack he gave the order to set off explosives.

I dealing with people who think a lawyer Arron Spector knows more about what happened than the Doctors and ballistic experts hired by the Warren Commission.

A few grains missing from a bullet did this and you guys believe that?

CE 399 hit JFK in the back of the neck, then passed through the neck without striking any hard object and emerged at the front of his throat. It then entered Connally in the back of the right armpit and slid along his fifth rib, demolishing four inches of the rib before it exited the chest below the right nipple. The bullet then allegedly struck and shattered the radius of Connally's right wrist, one of the hardest bones in the body, located just above the wrist on the dorsal side, then exited at the base of his palm and entered his left thigh just above the knee. CE 399 then traveled about three inches beneath the surface of the thigh, hit the femur, and deposited a lead fragment on the bone. Some time later, with a spasm of reverse kinetic energy, it spontaneously exited the hole in Connally's thigh and neatly tucked itself under the mattress of a stretcher parked in a hallway of the Parkland Memorial Hospital that the report asserted was linked to the wounded governor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

A few grains missing from a bullet did this and you guys believe that?

CE 399 hit JFK in the back of the neck, then passed through the neck without striking any hard object and emerged at the front of his throat. It then entered Connally in the back of the right armpit and slid along his fifth rib, demolishing four inches of the rib before it exited the chest below the right nipple. The bullet then allegedly struck and shattered the radius of Connally's right wrist, one of the hardest bones in the body, located just above the wrist on the dorsal side, then exited at the base of his palm and entered his left thigh just above the knee. CE 399 then traveled about three inches beneath the surface of the thigh, hit the femur, and deposited a lead fragment on the bone. Some time later, with a spasm of reverse kinetic energy, it spontaneously exited the hole in Connally's thigh and neatly tucked itself under the mattress of a stretcher parked in a hallway of the Parkland Memorial Hospital that the report asserted was linked to the wounded governor

Just so I can follow along can I ask what's your theory on how Connelly sustained his injuries. I'm a bit lost on what your claim is for it. Thanks

seannash wrote: »
    Just so I can follow along can I ask what's your theory on how Connelly sustained his injuries. I'm a bit lost on what your claim is for it. Thanks

He was hit by a bullet from behind in one of the buildings after Kennedy mostly got shot in the throat from the front and exited through his back close to his neckline.

Dr Perry who operated on Kennedy saw a 2cm or 3cm opening in the throat area it claimed it was an entry wound. He did not see the back wound by all accounts.

The autopsy doctors later discovered a much larger wound in the back area that measured over 6cm if you remember correctly. Likely to be an exit wound or perhaps another bullet hit him there?

Connelly injuries are easily explained by a separate bullet striking him it would have had enough force.

• Advertisement

He was hit by a bullet from behind in one of the buildings after Kennedy mostly got shot in the throat from the front and exited through his back close to his neckline.

Dr Perry who operated on Kennedy saw a 2cm or 3cm opening in the throat area it claimed it was an entry wound. He did not see the back wound by all accounts.

The autopsy doctors later discovered a much larger wound in the back area that measured over 6cm if you remember correctly. Likely to be an exit wound or perhaps another bullet hit him there?

Connelly injuries are easily explained by a separate bullet striking him it would have had enough force.

Thanks, what frame did Connelly sustained his injuries.

seannash It's an interesting theory a magical solution to what took place. The likelihood of that occurring experts disagree.

The Warren Commission ballistic experts proved scientifically by experiments that bullet in the JFK archive is not the bullet that was fired from Oswald gun.

Watch the last video from timestamp I posted and see how ridiculous this theory is.

seannash It's an interesting theory a magical solution to what took place. The likelihood of that occurring experts disagree.

The Warren Commission ballistic experts proved scientifically by experiments that bullet in the JFK archive is not the bullet that was fired from Oswald gun.

Watch the last video from timestamp I posted and see how ridiculous this theory is.

Full disclosure, I think your theory is beyond absurd and have been quite convincingly disproven several times on this thread but I just want to see what your actual theory is for Connelly's injuries, that's all

Here listen to the supervisor who carried out bullets tests and guns tests for the Warren Commission. 42mins 15 seconds in thereabout

Full disclosure, I think your theory is beyond absurd and have been quite convincingly disproven several times on this thread but I just want to see what your actual theory is for Connelly's injuries, that's all

What I think is absurd that you discount many Doctor statements and ballistic experts statement on this.

• Advertisement

Thanks, what frame did Connelly sustained his injuries.

Can I just ask you to answer that one. I find it very hard to follow your theory when you jump all over the place.

Can I just ask you to answer that one. I find it very hard to follow your theory when you jump all over the place.

Connelly was struck by a bullet between frame 233 and 235 in my best estimation.

Kennedy was struck by a bullet likely from the front between frame 214 and 225 behind the street sign on Elm Street.

Connelly was struck by a bullet between frame 233 and 235 in my best estimation.

Kennedy was struck by a bullet likely from the front between frame 214 and 225 behind the street sign on Elm Street.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dr Perry who operated on Kennedy saw a 2cm or 3cm opening in the throat area it claimed it was an entry wound.

Classic garden variety conspiracy theory quote mining yet again.

He said that just after the president had died and admits he was wrong. He changed his opinion shortly after. Like, 55 years ago.

Told the Warren Commission "a full jacketed bullet without deformation passing through the skin would leave a similar wound for an exit and entrance wound and with the facts which you have made available and with these assumptions, I believe that it was an exit wound."

Heres an article about it.

How was Connolly hit when Kennedy was in the way?

Ah fer fúcks sake hahaha.

I just went back to look at the footage and was going to ask the same thing. Surely for Connelly to sustain the injuries he did Kennedy would have been in the way.

Classic garden variety conspiracy theory quote mining yet again.

He said that just after the president had died and admits he was wrong. He changed his opinion shortly after. Like, 55 years ago.

Told the Warren Commission "a full jacketed bullet without deformation passing through the skin would leave a similar wound for an exit and entrance wound and with the facts which you have made available and with these assumptions, I believe that it was an exit wound."

Heres an article about it.

Dr Crenshaw who knew Dr Perry and was in the surgery room when Kennedy was brought in explains why he later changed his opinion.

He did out of patriotism and fear and pressure.

The autopsy images and reports clearly show can't be denied the wound in the back was much larger than the front wound in the throat.

I just went back to look at the footage and was going to ask the same thing. Surely for Connelly to sustain the injuries he did Kennedy would have been in the way.

The only way Connolly could have received those 3 injuries is from a bullet coming though JFK from the TSBD. None of the other building line up with the shot when you work backwards.

Its physically and scientifically impossible.

1543683867494755.gif?1543683880

Nope Connelly sustained a back wound near his right shoulder near the right armpit. Kennedy has his right arm on the car door when he got shot he lifted that arm off the car to position near his throat. The bullet had a clear path to hit that right shoulder.

The only way Connolly could have received those 3 injuries is from a bullet coming though JFK from the TSBD. None of the other building line up with the shot when you work backwards.

I absolutely agree so I would like to here the alternative theory

Nope Connelly sustained a back wound near his right shoulder near the right armpit. Kennedy has his right arm on the car door when he got shot he lifted that arm off the car to position near his throat. The bullet had a clear path to hit that right shoulder.

Okay and this bullet came from the Texas book depository as this would be the only way those injuries could have happened.

• Advertisement

1543683867494755.gif?1543683880

Obvious you guys need glasses or contacts.

Frame 224 Is Connelly facing forward or not? Kennedy was shot before frame 224 it happened behind the sign between frame 213 and 225.

467309.png

Frame 224 Is Connelly facing forward or not?

No. Hes clearly facing forward but turned to the right. Its clear. From the photo you posted!

What is wrong with you?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The conspiracists always claim the bullet was undamaged, near pristine or had minimal damage and they never show these pictures of the bullet along the long axis:

Photo_ce399_base.jpg

Except I did show it and I never said it was pristine, I said near pristine. It has slight flattening around the base with virtually no lead loss.

Okay and this bullet came from the Texas book depository as this would be the only way those injuries could have happened.

Two shooters explain the events we see.

Connelly was likely hit from behind on the second. Another shot from behind missed likely after the motorcade speed away.

Two shots came from the front. One hit Kennedy in the throat first shot, third hit his head.

This is a person who, in 2018, took the Moorman photo and drew a two foot circle 9 feet in the air around a gap in the trees claiming it to be a shooters head. A two foot wide head on a nine foot tall man. With the rifle pointing to the sky.

He also rejected a perfectly legitimate bullet test claiming they're fraudsters because the bullet exited the wood at a different point that it entered.

Any credible evidence pointed his way is ignored or muddied on purpose. As per below

He conveniently left out he bit where Finck says "I think I can only state, sir, that he was shot from above and behind" and that the first bullet that hit JFK hit Connolly. But that wouldn't suit his agenda.

Classic garden variety conspiracy theory quote mining. Evidence free assumptions.

I've concluded that he is most likely troll and best ignored from now on.

lol. You've won. What a child. You've been factually incorrect recently. And called out on it.

That was one example. To prove that they're tough old bullets. You've ignored bullet tumbling and bullet wipe from a bullet that wasn't fired through wood. All scientific. And you ignored the other test I've posted. You have been plain wrong/lied so excuse me for calling you out on it. Thats the nature of a debate like this. I haven't posted one mistruth or dodged anything.

On CE399 - which you claim no one tackles - lets tackle it. Lets tackle the fragments issue. Look at what Dr Charles Gregory said, the man who actually operated on Connollys wrist and removed the fragments.

Mr. SPECTER. Is it your view that these other X-ray
    films led you to believe that those are, in fact, metallic
    substances?

Dr. GREGORY. As a matter of fact, it is the mate to
    this very film, the lateral view marked "B", which
    shows the same three fragments in essentially the
    same relationship to the various levels of the forearm
    that leads me to believe that these do, in fact, represent
    metallic fragments.

Mr. SPECTER. Will you describe as specifically as you
    can what those metallic fragments are by way of size
    and shape, sir?

Dr. GREGORY. I would identify these fragments as
    varying from five-tenths of a millimeter in diameter to
    approximately 2 millimeters in diameter., and each
    fragment is no more than a half millimeter in thickness.
    They would represent in lay terms flakes, flakes of
    metal.

Mr. SPECTER. What would your estimate be as to their
    weight in total?

Dr. GREGORY. I would estimate that they would be
    weighed in micrograms which is very small amount of
    weight. I don't know how to reduce it to ordinary
    equivalents for you.

It is the kind of weighing that requires a microadjustable
    scale, which means that it is something less than the
    weight of a postage stamp.

CE399 is perfectly possible as a single bullet. The squeezing of the bullet is consistent with a tumbling bullet entering Connolly, which it did. And it could only have been tumbling scientific fact - had it already exited another object. Hint - the object behind Connolly.

Now, if Connolly was hit by a bullet that didn't go through JFK first...

1. Why did they react at the same time?
    2. How did a tumbling bullet enter Connolly?
    3. Why was there bullet wipe on the back of JFKs jacket and none on Connollys jacket?

Blah blah blah, you're boring and I couldn't even be bothered replying to you. Grow the **** up and learn to debate something like an adult.

No. Hes clearly facing forward but turned to the right. Its clear. From the photo you posted!

What is wrong with you?!

You clearly don't understand the event. Connelly was hit according to JFK Skeptics when he turned to look around. Even the Warren Commission states that.

Wrong a bullet exited Kennedy throat behind the sign between frame 213 and 225. You can even see Kennedy arms raise to his throat in frame 224 and his wife looks at him.

BloodBath wrote: »
    Blah blah blah, you're boring and I couldn't even be bothered replying to you. Grow the **** up and learn to debate something like an adult.

A good old conspiracy theorists reaction when proved wrong.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Is hard to take you seriously when you dismiss the Warren commission own ballistic tests. This was the official record of what happened.

BloodBath wrote: »
    Except I did show it and I never said it was pristine, I said near pristine. It has slight flattening around the base with virtually no lead loss.

What they don't tell you that the backside of the bullet, not the copper cap. Only a few grains are shaved off at the tip.

• Advertisement

Thank you.

You haven't proved anyone wrong though. You ignored the majority of my posts directed at you then posted something completely irrelevant. You didn't answer any of my questions.

There were more fragments in all of the wounds than just the wrist. The sum of those fragments does not add up to the missing fragments from CE399. The minimal damage to the bullet is not consistent at all with the injuries caused even if the bullet was tumbling.

I am not ruling out the possibility that the wounds from that shot were from the snipers nest and also hit Kennedy. What I'm contesting is that CE399 was that bullet. If you read what I posted you would understand that.

The ballistics experts agree with that. Experts that have decades of experience between them and did hundreds of tests. The burden of proof is on you.

Advertisement